What's new

Thailand court ousts PM Yingluck Shinawatra

this is what happens if you let Western NGOs in your country. Not even a hot Chick can satisfy these Maniac Protesters

i wouldnt mind switching
Angela%2BMerkel%2BYingluck%2BShinawatra%2BThai%2BPrime%2B3kEMVoS1yEZl.jpg

I'm. Guessing you have a Chinese surname, like all viets. Don't lie, Cholon is all Chinese.

What the hell I "lie"? How the hell do I have a Chinese surname?
No "Chinese" in Chợ Lớn, in Vietnam all are Vietnamese including those who Chinese descent (about 1 million people).

Where is the US?

Why hasn't it come out to restore democracy in Thailand?

lol!lol!!lol!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way,Yingluck is a good looking woman。:agree:

What the hell I "lie"? How the hell do I have a Chinese surname?
No "Chinese" in Chợ Lớn, in Vietnam all are Vietnamese including those who Chinese descent (about 1 million people).
You are the liar. Cholon is Chinatown. I lived there for years. Many Chinese can trace their ancestry for at least three generations.

you all only focus how a middle age lady look like. lol
why?
how abt ms park of korea? btw.

you all only focus how a middle age lady look like. lol
why?
how abt ms park of korea? btw.
Ms Park is a decent looking middle age woman better than the other western middle aged women politicians.

They are pur Chinese. But how many Viet have at least one Chinese ancestor, maybe everyone ?
We dont know. Most of good history book were burned during China invasion to VN.

Seem like it will be very hard for Thai-Chinese to live in Thailand now

You are the liar. Cholon is Chinatown. I lived there for years. Many Chinese can trace their ancestry for at least three generations.
you lived in VN for years, surely you know we call them Hoa people, which is a minority ethnic of chinese descent.
All ethnics in VN who called VNese, including Viets and Hoa... no chinese. you understand?

She looked more Northeast Asian when she was young.

kXZY2eY.jpg

tpwMAw4.jpg

Young she looks like a HongKong actor...

you lived in VN for years, surely you know we call them Hoa people, which is a minority ethnic of chinese descent.
All ethnics in VN who called VNese, including Viets and Hoa... no chinese. you understand?

Young she looks like a HongKong actor...
The point is whether they call themselves 中国人 or 華裔 it doesn't matter as their ancestor are from China.

Back
Top Bottom