What's new

Thai official: Iran terrorists targeted Israeli diplomats

This is just the sake of discussion, sir, China's Middle East policy is to maintain a good relationship and everyone.
I understand, for now oil and gas are still the main resources of energy but it will run out and be replaced eventually.

Delhi car bomb: NSG not allowed to gather data

Gurgaon: In a surprise departure from norms, investigators of the NSG post-blast study team were not allowed to gather vital data of the terror-struck and burnt Israeli embassy SUV citing "diplomatic reasons".

Looks like Israel did not want Indian agencies to investigate.

One can't say what the reason may be ... the NSG has a lot of experience and has done many painstaking investigations. But I guess it relieves India from handling the political hot potato.

If an Indian investigation reveals a connection to a foreign state, then definitely India would have to take action to send a strong message.

One can't say what the reason may be but I guess it relieves India from handling the political hot potato. If an Indian investigation had revealed a connection to a foreign state, then definitely India would have had to take some action to send a strong message.

We can not ignore such incidents.. We need to get hold of those bikers . we need to find out the source of magnetic bombs which was never before used in India. It's for our good only ..If we don't act today then quite possibly we will see advent of magnetic bomb attacks in India tomorrow..

One can't say what the reason may be but I guess it relieves India from handling the political hot potato.

If an Indian investigation had revealed a connection to a foreign state, then definitely India would have had to take some action to send a strong message.
Indian agencies did investigate, just not this one. You should ask yourself why the government of India did not want NSG to investigate...

Indian agencies did investigate, just not this one. You should ask yourself why the government of India did not want NSG to investigate...

Yes, it was apparently examined by the Delhi police and Central Bureau of Investigation. However, as the article says,
NSG's National Bomb Data Centre (NBDC) is the central nodal agency for monitoring, recording and analysing all bombing incidents in the country and it acts as the vital repository of all domain knowledge in this regard.
The article cites "diplomatic reasons", which suggests that Israel may have expressed a preference to do its own investigation.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

We can not ignore such incidents.. We need to get hold of those bikers . we need to find out the source of magnetic bombs which was never before used in India. It's for our good only ..If we don't act today then quite possibly we will see advent of magnetic bomb attacks in India tomorrow..

Absolutely, it is a very serious matter to have people, especially foreign diplomats targeted on Indian soil.

Definitely the police are looking at all suspicious recent arrivals very carefully. But maybe Israel wants to handle the forensic part itself.

Yes, it was apparently examined by the Delhi police and Central Bureau of Investigation. However, as the article says,

The article cites "diplomatic reasons", which suggests that Israel may have expressed a preference to do its own investigation.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Absolutely, it is a very serious matter to have people, especially foreign diplomats targeted on Indian soil.
Mossad agents have been called to investigate as well, this is our people who have been targeted, but Israel has no say about who investigates what in India.
It is solely India`s decision which of her agencies investigates what.

It is clear that, like you said, India does not want information to get out who committed this terror attack.
It would not do well if more people knew which country violated India`s sovereignty in an attempt to kill Israeli diplomats and civilians.

why are you so obsessed to design Iran as guilty without waiting any proof???

English newspapers? they always been anti Iran. they are not a reference of intellectual honesty.
When i see in Sky news a guy saying this is sure because the guys are Iranians that this prepared by Iran
this is stupid

MeK people are Iranians who killed the scientist: so what? you're going to say the Iranians killing the scientist are paid by Iran regime i fyou use the same logic then.

It seems people cannot calm down here :(

It is clear that, like you said, India does not want information to get out who committed this terror attack.
It would not do well if more people knew which country violated India`s sovereignty in an attempt to kill Israeli diplomats and civilians.

No, that is not the case. I expect the Indian government to pursue the matter to the utmost, in close consultation with Israel.

We know the pain of terror too well to take such a thing lightly.

Anyway, as regards the cited news report, it would be good if the Indian govt and the Israeli embassy issued statements to clear the air.

English newspapers? they always been anti Iran. they are not a reference of intellectual honesty.
When i see in Sky news a guy saying this is sure because the guys are Iranians that this prepared by Iran
this is stupid

MeK people are Iranians who killed the scientist: so what? you're going to say the Iranians killing the scientist are paid by Iran regime i fyou use the same logic then.

Well, one thing is for sure, it will create more vigilance or restriction for Visas for Iranian people coming to India or Thailand or other neutral countries where till now Iranians have been looked with positive outlook because it is sure Iranian sympathizer did these terror attacks. Iranians people should refrain from such act like bomb blasts or dirty game in their friendly countries because they themselves creating more negative outlook for themselves. In India people keep much more positive views towards Iran when compared to other Middle Eastern Nations, but this may change now.

this is stupid

Every logical person can see this was directed by Iran, even if it is through proxies and Iranians blowing up their own legs.
You should know by now that i am against the government of Iran and not against the people of Iran.

0,,15743132_401,00-0.jpg

Most of the time Iran uses Arab mercenaries to such operations, but this time apparently Iran uses its own people. All of them are Iranian and have Iranian names also. Quite sure they are working for the Iranian regime.

I´m not very clear on this one but here´s anoher one about who may be behind the plots(false flags) in Thailand.
The detained Lebanese Hezballah terrorist suspect told a Swedish journalist that he is totally innocent and accuses the Israeli secret service of being behind the large cache of explosive materials uncovered by Thai police earlier this week.

"I am 100 per cent not guilty of the terror crimes I am accused of," said Hussein Atris, who was last week arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport on suspicion of preparing to carry out a terrorist attack in Bangkok.

"Much of the materials police found in my storage had been placed there, probably by Israeli secret service Mossad," the 47-year-old suspect said in an interview with Bangkok-based Swedish reporter Jan Kallman of the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.

"One evening I was taken out of prison, was placed in a car that drove off with me to a house somewhere. In there, I was interrogated by three men who apparently came from the Mossad. I have their first names. They claimed that I lied about various things," said Mr Atris.

"I am a Shiite Muslim, but not part of the Hezbollah. However, I live in an area outside Beirut where they are strong. I also have sympathy on the left, I also voted for the Social Democrats when I lived in Sweden. Maybe it made me suspicious in Mossad's eyes. They kept an eye on me."
Atris swears he's innocent, accuses Mossad | Bangkok Post: news

Back
Top Bottom