What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Without Rolls Royce, it is impossible for this project to be completed, so it will be evident that it is not clear why the aforementioned 4th generation such as KFX was done, and Koreans will raise it much earlier. It was evident that this was nothing more than a money laundering disgrace since TEI was not included in the consortium.

Without Rolls Royce, it is impossible for this project to be completed, so it will be evident that it is not clear why the aforementioned 4th generation such as KFX was done, and Koreans will raise it much earlier. It was evident that this was nothing more than a money laundering disgrace since TEI was not included in the consortium.
TAI owns 35% of TRMOTOR

Rolls Royce looks cold at the project from the Qatar partnership in BMC POWER at TRMOTOR. Both strategically and economically, TAI must buy some of the shares and become a major partner. Turkey's biggest project is the one completely private and wrong delivery to a company belonging to the Arab half. Rolls Royce can come if TAI is a big partner or if KALE GROUP is included.

Without Rolls Royce, it is impossible for this project to be completed
Without money, investing partners (like in F-35) and ready-to-sell markets, it's impossible for this project to be completed. And Turkey doesn't have those. Even Russia couldn't do it and theirs is not even a stealth.

Building such ambitious projects are for rich countries with a background and know-how in the business and even the US had to bring in partners to make it financially feasible (contrary to Russia who wasn't able to bring in India). It's one thing to build Anka and another to build a Stealth 5th generation fighter/bomber aircraft. For countries like Turkey, building partnerships and alliances and keeping them is the way to go. Turkey needed to act with the US and reap the benefits of being the service/maintenance center of F-35 project. Just that alone would've guaranteed Turkey's safety under US Alliance. Going solo won't do that. That also would've provided great economic benefits to Turkey, almost bringing the cost of ownership free over time. Not to mention more experience with operating, maintaining and servicing the finest 5th generation aircraft while still manufacturing parts for it.

And you're not really "independent" if your technology supplier is a foreign company. And they won't give Turkey their patented technology. Why would they? That'd be the stupidity of the highest order..

Last edited:
I'm studying mechanical engineering, and my sub branch is turbines
I'm a mechanical engineer too. How can you be so sure that without Rolls Royce it's imposibble to build an engine?

They are absolutely conscious where money is going.It is just a design bureo. Soon we will see a huge factory plant:drag:

for some reason, works that bring money have been completed however projects need money and wont bring money havent been started.
Maybe yes, maybe no.

I'm a mechanical engineer too. How can you be so sure that without Rolls Royce it's imposibble to build an engine?

Long out bypassed turbine engines require a high degree of material engineering, which takes more than 15 years to create this data. The subcontractor projects and GE / T-700 engines, which the TEI has previously acquired, are still not enough for the TS1400. Can you tell me a single example that could produce such an engine in such a time period?

Long out bypassed turbine engines require a high degree of material engineering, which takes more than 15 years to create this data.
According to whom ?
Are you also aware of the efforts by TeI to create (to an extended already created) metalurgy library.

Also what's an "long out bypass" ? First time hearing that.

The subcontractor projects and GE / T-700 engines, which the TEI has previously acquired, are still not enough for the TS1400.
I won't go in about TEI's cababilities as i don't know in detail but they already produced critical components like Compressors & Turbine blades which are the hardest (in terms of metallurgy) parts to make.

Can you tell me a single example that could produce such an engine in such a time period?
What's the time period?

What's the time period?

8 Years

This is the phrase of our teacher. You have to keep the internal pressure relatively low, as it is an area where hot air flows longer.

According to whom ?
Are you also aware of the efforts by TeI to create (to an extended already created) metalurgy library.

Wow, you have developed a turboshaft / turboprop engine that will require a separate experience even to turn into a turbofan, and you created the material / fluid databank. Dude What are you waiting for to make GE90.

8 Years

This is the phrase of our teacher. You have to keep the internal pressure relatively low, as it is an area where hot air flows longer.

Wow, you have developed a turboshaft / turboprop engine that will require a separate experience even to turn into a turbofan, and you created the material / fluid databank. Dude What are you waiting for to make GE90.

I was wondering if you were going to show some source or anything back your claims since you are the one who come up with claims and i was the one to question whoever you come up with some more claims...

Whatever floats your sails dude, looks like it's not going to be a fruitfull discussion.

Once TEI said that they can build the TFX engine I believe them. Obviously TEI confident after successfully building a turboshaft engine. Inshallah they will do it and we might see a prototype in 3 years
Afaik, the project already awarded to Trmotor. But i think it's inevitable that they are going to collabrate with TEI.

Also, i'm kind of satisfied that KaleAero & Rolls Royce consortium failed. How many years it have been since they started? It have been years but still the final goal have not been achieved. Why would SSB give a much larger and complex project to KaleAero.

Why didn't Rolls Royce collab go through? Is BAE still involved?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom