What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Can you explain me in detail about specs of Göktug BVR ? Plz

Bro. Let's wait for IDEF 2017. I hope we will get the needed informations.
Please compare with METEOR of MBDA. We all hope that it will like that, cause Aselsan developed a special AESA long range radar for our F-16s . with multi target tracking capability.

But they flew it over the heart of Ankara - Maltepe, Kizilay, Bahcelievler etc.!!!! What a beautiful city!!!! The best thing about any other city in Turkey is the way back to Ankara!!!!

You've got to be joking, right? Ankara, a beautiful city? LOL :enjoy:

Different missions plus TF-X isn't gonna start mass production until who nows when, our F35s will be operational in 2019/20. And we are gonna buy some F35Bs to be operated from our LHD. Do you expect the army to wait 10 years if not even longer for new aircrafts?! Seriously people think sometimes before starting to write. According to your logic we should leave the LHD stay in dock for 10 years until TF-X is ready if not even longer as we would have to engineer a svtol version which 'WE CAN'T. F4s will be retired in 2020 and replaced by the best stealth aircraft in the world at the moment and our F-16s will be replaced by the TF-X if it is successful.

Also how can you compare the T70 with a light utility helicopter?!
Actually I think what he is saying is not as ridiculous as you make it out to be. I find some of your arguments faulty. For example, of course we definitely and unarguably need F35B s for the LHD, but that does not automatically necessitate buying F35As (which constitute the bulk of our to-be purchases).
The army will wait 10+ years for the new aircraft in any case, because in 2019/20 Lockheed is just going to START supplying the F-35s. It will take at least ten years to deliver all our orders. Even the US is considering extending the life of F-16s until 2040s, so why can't we?
Also could it be that he is comparing the T70 to a light utility helicopter because the T70 is also a utility helicopter? The only difference between the two is that the T-625 has a capacity of 12 people and t70 14-17.
Please note that I am not saying we should abandon the T70 and F-35, I am just saying there are different reasons for this. The most important being learning. We are learning a lot from these projects that we are going to apply to our own designs.

First of all our F-35As will be delivered in 2019 as we are waiting until the operating software of the aircraft has been coded 100% and all the bugs have been taken care off as we intend to use them the minute they arrive. The other countries who have gotten F-35s use them for parades as they can't use them at the moment. Not even the Americans can use theirs as the operating software is not at 100%. F-35Bs will follow in 2020-2021 when our LHD has been completly outfitted. No 5 or 10 years, but 2-3 years. There is a reason our F4s are called 2020.

Second there won't be any unmanned fighters and bombers the next 30-50 years. Operating a Drone is not the same as operating a fighter or bomber. Neither has any country on this world the capacity to build a AI which would be able control your unmanned fighters. If US won't have them in the next 30 to 50 years Turkey will even need more.

To your idea with working with other countries. The russians and chines are years behind the US what military tech concerns and those countries aren't our friends and allies neither. So I rather take the best tech and let my engineers work on it to learn from the best than to wait another 5-6 years until the T50 and J31 are ready for use.

are you believe things that you write here?

b05e758c2eafc9c1ff1a6265fa11a661_tfx-yeni-fotojpg_610x375-780x439-c.jpg

Turkish Aerospace and Aviation Industries (TAI) has unveiled the images of the first Turkish domestic fighter, expected to fly in the skies for the first time in 2023.

Turkish media reported on Thursday that the plane will replace US F-16s by 2030.

The fighter, named "Tfx" of the fifth generation, will be manufactured from composite materials, to have the characteristics of the possibility of the disappearance of electronic waves and radars.

According to the news, the two-engine fighter was designed in such a way that the rockets and ammunition they carry are not visible and are expected to fly in the air by 2023, and the duration of the tests is about two years.

The fighter project is the most important Turkish project in the field of military and air industries in the last ten years, and will replace the F-16 fighter aircraft, used by the Turkish air force since 1988.

Turkey's Aerospace Industries and BAE Systems signed a 100 million pound ($ 129 million) deal in January to develop the TFX fighter.

BAE Systems is a multinational defense and aerospace company based in London with branches all over the world and one of the world's largest defense companies.

http://www.turkeyalaan.net/2017/05/مقاتلة-تركية-محلية-الصنع-تحل-مكان-اف-16-ا/

Last edited:
Looking at the situation there in Middle East, Turkey will need a powerful air force and a military to restore peace and order in the region.

All the best. Turks are the only ones who can stabilise the region after the Sheikhdoms fall.

Looking at the situation there in Middle East, Turkey will need a powerful air force and a military to restore peace and order in the region.

All the best. Turks are the only ones who can stabilise the region after the Sheikhdoms fall.

Tyrannical zionist India will be next.

Back
Top Bottom