What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Hard to guess.Good bet. Offered for Saab Gripen, we work together with SAAB . Aselsan is integrated in development program of EJ-200. A good engine regarding Price/effectiveness ratio. Thrust Vector and supercruise capability..
But Pratt and Whitney is in the competition. THY made in Le Bourget a big deal with for civil engines with them and they are the Producers of our F-35's engines.

tfx.PNG

FX ????? o_O o_O

Seems to be SAAB and TAI design. Haydi CABATLI bro. we wait your expert opinion

Maybe big boss @cabatli_53 can help us the design of the FX because our goverment say its gonna be completely different fighter o_O

Of course it will be a totallly different aircraft. Developed independantly by Turkish scientists and engineers. However the engines, weapons and many of the subsystems will be same or similar thats why even if they are designed by different teams they will end up being pretty similar.

As I wrote before, it will be the last piloted and Gen. 5 airplane. Türkiye concentrates on UAVs with AI !

Thats fact bros.

As I wrote before, it will be the last piloted and Gen. 5 airplane. Türkiye concentrates on UAVs with AI !

Thats fact bros.

There is an anti AI weapon systems campaign going on nowadays, and some famous people are leading it.

FLI - Future of Life Institute

UCAVs an UAVs are becoming strategic systems and it is likely going to be harder and harder to buy of the shelf engines and subsystems for them. Therefore you need to be able to make the engines and others systems at home if you want to have them.

I am not promoter of this GOV. but they will go on

Thats same campaign agasinst globalisation and complete People Monitoring;

but thats the trend and you will be not able what will be active 2050 . Believe it

I am not promoter of this GOV. but they will go on

Thats same campaign agasinst globalisation and complete People Monitoring;

but thats the trend and you will be not able what will be active 2050 . Believe it

I am, and I am very happy with what is in store.

Türkiye's way to a regional and global power can't be stopped. PKK was the forelast attempt, next will be clash with Turkish Alevites. But Turkish national leftists are more nationailst than most others, see my post in Cay Bahcesi

Cumhuriyet is now the spearhead of traitor media ( German and Fetullah sponsored !!!)

They Show openly TARGETS and road map !!!!!!

Cumhuriyet Gazetesi - Alevileri kızdıracak

Cumhuriyet Gazetesi - F16'lar Zergele köyünü bombaladı: 10 ölü

They can try, they tried many things. We will resist and prevail.

Bro. The source of all Terrorist activities is TUNCELI , it is Training ground for PKK and as well for TIKKO, DHKP-C

they call themselves in legal " HDP, TKP, ESP ..."

Tunceli is the source of all EVIL for centuries

Back
Top Bottom