What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Anka 3

View attachment 920894

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

I know this isn't TFX but this is a program closely related to the TFX so posting it here.
Turkish defense industry is where I had hoped and dreamt Pakistan would start their journey towards when they announced programs to develop a MALE drone and a 5th gen fighter jet under Azm...
...sad 😭

Happy for the Turks though and wish them all the luck

TF-X vs F-35 vs KF-21

Fs4d9PnXgAEWX9V.jpeg

Some new photos from TF-X.

Since the TF-X rollout ceremony has been postponed to a later date after the devastating earthquakes we experienced in our country, detailed and high-resolution photos have not been shared yet. I think that when the rollout ceremony takes place, high resolution detailed photos will be shared. Probably next month…

The photos below are from an interview with the program manager.

Some new photos from TF-X.

Since the TF-X rollout ceremony has been postponed to a later date after the devastating earthquakes we experienced in our country, detailed and high-resolution photos have not been shared yet. I think that when the rollout ceremony takes place, high resolution detailed photos will be shared. Probably next month…

The photos below are from an interview with the program manager.

Interesting - thanks for that - the layout of the panels and seam lines behind the front seat does suggest to me(at least) that the conversion to a 2 seater variant has been factored in and wont be too difficult to do once the first prototype's flight validation is done.

It would be interesting(to me) what the dimensions of the LAD is - and if the dimensions are similar to the F35 or not.

The build quality and panel fit for a first prototype is stunning !! Quality shows!

Interesting - thanks for that - the layout of the panels and seam lines behind the front seat does suggest to me(at least) that the conversion to a 2 seater variant has been factored in and wont be too difficult to do once the first prototype's flight validation is done.

It would be interesting(to me) what the dimensions of the LAD is - and if the dimensions are similar to the F35 or not.

The build quality and panel fit for a first prototype is stunning !! Quality shows!
Details of LAD-208 produced by STG Engineering:

Does anybody know what seat this is?
A variant of the Martin Baker MK18. As far as I know, this ejection seat will be used in testing and production of the first few blocks for the next 10/15 years. I am talking about the whole system rather than the seat. As you know, the components on the seat of the launch phase such as handle arm, canopy removal triggering system, catapult, head-neck protection arm, leg-arms restrains, seat pitots, sequencer, STAPAC, parachute etc work as a system. The last subsystems to be indigenized in the MMU will be the ejection seat and main engines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom