What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Againg block 30 we don't asked permission from Americans, we do waht we want to do with it.
I hope this happens as Pakistan would love to upgrade its Block 52 with AESA radars Turkey just developed for F-16 but alas Indian objections will create real hurdles for both Turkey and Pakistan

I hope this happens as Pakistan would love to upgrade its Block 52 with AESA radars Turkey just developed for F-16 but alas Indian objections will create real hurdles for both Turkey and Pakistan

Older blocks am i talking about, Block 52 you need American permission. You have more old blocks.

With the old Block 30 Turkey does not need permission, i asume that same would valid for Pakistan.

Againg block 30 we don't asked permission from Americans, we do waht we want to do with it.
Hi my friend when PAF got their vipers upgrade with Turkish aerospace USA permission been taken and USA directly supply upgrade kits to Turkish aerospace industry for upgrading
now don’t get me wrong even in your blocks of f16 you can’t even install AESA without USA permission alas PAF f16. If you talking about
so that’s the reason you guys going for your own TFX program as you guys not getting F35 on your terms
thank you

Older blocks am i talking about, Block 52 you need American permission. You have more old blocks.
Hi if a ask you will USA allow Pakistan to integrate Pl15 with older blk of F16
answer is definitely NO
so at the end of the day you need permission for USA
thank you

Wonder how it performs.... We might be able to install them on our block-4 if there is ever going to be one...

SSB İsmail DEMİR: "We had concerns about RollsRoyce and we resolved these concerns as a result of our talks. Studies has begun."

How the process will works:
MMU engine will be developed by TAEC (51% owned by Kale-RR partnership).
Serial production will be carried out by TEI. (%51 TAI, %46 GE)
Alp aviation, TRmotor, and Kale will share the production processes of the engine.
TAEC will undertake certification and design works.
First 3 prototypes will have 6 pre-supplied US F-110 variant engines
The aircraft will roll-out the hangar in 2023 with the F-110 engines.

374 days left to roll out
⏳

SSB İsmail DEMİR: "We had concerns about RollsRoyce and we resolved these concerns as a result of our talks. Studies has begun."

How the process will works:
MMU engine will be developed by TAEC (51% owned by Kale-RR partnership).
Serial production will be carried out by TEI. (%51 TAI, %46 GE)
Alp aviation, TRmotor, and Kale will share the production processes of the engine.
TAEC will undertake certification and design works.
First 3 prototypes will have 6 pre-supplied US F-110 variant engines
The aircraft will roll-out the hangar in 2023 with the F-110 engines.

374 days left to roll out
⏳
Bit confusing engine product will done with RR then why GE have share

TAI GM Temel Kotil: "The production of parts of the National Combat Aircraft (MMU) aircraft will be completed in 2022." (Currently, the production of the structurals is largely complete.)

"The MMU, which consists of 20 thousand parts, will make its first flight in 2025. In 2028, the first aircraft will enter the inventory of the air force."

"Europe's second largest wind test complex will begin active operation at the end of 2022."

"The ultimate goal of the project is to produce a combat aircraft nationally with all its subsystems, including the engine."

"In addition to the National Combat Aircraft (MMU), where artificial intelligence acts as a second pilot, studies on unmanned aircraft technologies continue."

Turkish Aerospace industry main platforms
by miguyan2000
FN6iIwDXsAcQ8Wa

Ukraine was developing the actuators for the TFX. I guess we can expect more delays in that aspect.

Back
Top Bottom