What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

I agree they even can NOT reproduce because no more production line, they have have issue with parts etc, far as I know they even try refurbish old parts for repairing the aircraft.

We are discussing the power plant for our TFX. which I agree ej 200 s not producing enough power but TFX lot smaller twin engine aircraft. That engine will not mount on F 22 raptor, it ll mount on a lot smaller craft. Daaaaaaaaa

I guess next generation aircrafts and UAV's will proceed on this tech, except heavy long range bombers.

( 80 % kill rate in comparative simulations, stealthy)

Competitor of F-35 - X-32 looks like a pregnant bird

hdrOCE.jpg

What you actually mean is hacking the shit out of such information, if that's what you are implying, then I'd like to state that this ability has been there since the birth of internet, at institutes of higher education in your country. Trust you me, //darknet and 0day groups have some leading Turks, however they don't advertise, do they?

It's all about coordinating the concentration of such individuals to a fulfilling purpose, you decide the flavor of that purpose..... :D

What we really need is to become proficient in industrial espionage :D

@ATALAY

-Derailing the thread
*Spreading your dreams to accuse people and calling members a terrorist/agent without any evidence make members defend their positions to correct your provocative paranoia results a sticky thread derailed by such BS's
-Doing all those in a sticky thread that I try to keep them clear from such BS's

Warning issued !
Off-topic posts are deleted. Have a good discussion !

Here you go, it's a good thing I made this picture back when I was discussing the engine:

I want to remind you that I made this picture based on some data by BBC (Length 12.2M, Height 3.5M, Wing span 7.4M) But the data may be incorrect because the airplane becomes even smaller than the F16, so I am not responsible for that.

For twin engine variant on concept studies, It was considered a weight around 60000-70000lb MTOW (27-31t). If nothing changed, TF-X will have a weight around that.

Any idea as to what sort of stealth skin TFX will use? For instance, spray-on RAM coatings or baked-on fiber mat, etc?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom