What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Sorry but in mind of the political climate between Germany and Turkey I think a co-development of joint German-Russian-fighter is more likely.

And their is no political climate between Germany and Russia?

And their is no political climate between Germany and Russia?

Indeed, but IMO still a better one than between Turkey and Germany at the moment. If You deem 3K as cold, then it surely it but in comparative terms it is still warmer than 0K.

Indeed, but IMO still a better one than between Turkey and Germany at the moment. If You deem 3K as cold, then it surely it but in comparative terms it is still warmer than 0K.

A co-developement between Germany/France and Turkey is impossible due to the many reasons, however, if you really believe that Germany and Russia are going to co-develope a fighter jet, you must be living under a rock for at least 6 years.

I don't know if it is warmer or not, but still not warm enough for a co-development for a weapon system. If we are not able to produce a weapon system with an ally, how can we expect to produce a fighter jet with a country who threaten our east allies and press us for more troops in east Europe. Russian is a more serious threat than Turkeycan ever be.

Russia deploys more and more weapon system to west. Against Ukraine. Against Europe/NATO.

I don't know if it is warmer or not, but still not warm enough for a co-development for a weapon system. If we are not able to produce a weapon system with an ally, how can we expect to produce a fighter jet with a country who threaten our east allies and press us for more troops in east Europe. Russian is a more serious threat than Turkeycan ever be.

Russia deploys more and more weapon system to west. Against Ukraine. Against Europe/NATO.

Agreed ... and therefore:

A co-developement between Germany/France and Turkey is impossible due to the many reasons, however, if you really believe that Germany and Russia are going to co-develope a fighter jet, you must be living under a rock for at least 6 years.

Do I need to re-quote myself ?

... If You deem 3K as cold, then it surely it but in comparative terms it is still warmer than 0K.

Just an explanation if the lowest temperature possible is 0K (aka Zero Kelvin) then by the law of Physics 3K is also not far off and very much "cold" but in terms of mathematics it is anyway "warmer" than 0K. Or am I wrong?

Or are You simply not familiar with irony and sarcasm?

Deino

this is tfx thread there is also a france/germany thread alright

Back
Top Bottom