What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Good joke :)

18620038_2044498045777381_2176103385450376274_n.jpg

Pakistan needs to part of this project at any cost.

All PAC engineers, designers and senior techs need to part of this, every step of the way.

In my opinion this project must be given the same strategic priority that Pak gave to its nuclear and missile program.

Money can always be found...even if it means eating grass as the famous Pak saying goes...but this project needs to have Pak in it...

From Indonesia, Malaysia, Pak, Turkey and some countries in Europe...this fighter has huge market potential as not everyone will be getting JSF... this TFX is the true competitor...

Somehow, Turk-Pak equation needs to find a solution to this if the finance is hindering factor...

Between Turkey and Pak alone there is a need for at least 250 aircrafts....if we bring in the other numbers.. we are looking at at minimum 500 of these birds in the air...

All the best to Turks on this historic journey... Don't leave Pak alone!!!!

All PAC engineers, designers and senior techs need to part of this, every step of the way.

In my opinion this project must be given the same strategic priority that Pak gave to its nuclear and missile program.

Money can always be found...even if it means eating grass as the famous Pak saying goes...but this project needs to have Pak in it...

From Indonesia, Malaysia, Pak, Turkey and some countries in Europe...this fighter has huge market potential as not everyone will be getting JSF... this TFX is the true competitor...

Somehow, Turk-Pak equation needs to find a solution to this if the finance is hindering factor...

Between Turkey and Pak alone there is a need for at least 250 aircrafts....if we bring in the other numbers.. we are looking at at minimum 500 of these birds in the air...

Turkiye needs at least 250 and since when is Pakistan alone?

In building a fighter jet and its subsystems (and engine) you need a lot of RND. Fortunately you need a lot of experts on materials sciences and some really good experts on solidstate physics for extremely conplicated problems and we have them.

Unfortunately most of them live in another country and you can not get these people just with a lot of money. You need to ensure and make them believe that they will have professional conditions at workplace.

Before making other countries inegrated into the project we need to stop brain migration and reverse it later. At the moment we are the top country which give a lot of brain migration.

But Katar can join in this project

Only with finance support. This fighter could be a multinational fighter after Brexit UK will go his own way.
In building a fighter jet and its subsystems (and engine) you need a lot of RND. Fortunately you need a lot of experts on materials sciences and some really good experts on solidstate physics for extremely conplicated problems and we have them.

Unfortunately most of them live in another country and you can not get these people just with a lot of money. You need to ensure and make them believe that they will have professional conditions at workplace.

Before making other countries inegrated into the project we need to stop brain migration and reverse it later. At the moment we are the top country which give a lot of brain migration.

It could be a multinational project.
BAE and Mitsubishi are close to build a 5th . Gen Fighter. We know only what we hear from politicians .

http://aviationweek.com/defense/japan-uk-fighter-project-sign-closer-defense-partnership

Britain and Japan will look at jointly developing a fighter, probably for entry into service in the 2030s. The surprising move is the latest bringing the two countries closer in defense technology. Even if an Anglo-Japanese fighter does not emerge in the end, BAE Systems is likely to be interested in assisting Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) in an indigenous combat aircraft program. But in seeking cooperation, Tokyo probably hopes for a cost-sharing national partner,

Our luck is that the British need this fighter too. As far as I know, two versions will be TFX. The engines and bodies will be the same, but the other equipment will be their own production.

Only with finance support. This fighter could be a multinational fighter after Brexit UK will go his own way.

It could be a multinational project.
BAE and Mitsubishi are close to build a 5th . Gen Fighter. We know only what we hear from politicians .

http://aviationweek.com/defense/japan-uk-fighter-project-sign-closer-defense-partnership

Britain and Japan will look at jointly developing a fighter, probably for entry into service in the 2030s. The surprising move is the latest bringing the two countries closer in defense technology. Even if an Anglo-Japanese fighter does not emerge in the end, BAE Systems is likely to be interested in assisting Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) in an indigenous combat aircraft program. But in seeking cooperation, Tokyo probably hopes for a cost-sharing national partner,

Of course a multinational project will be better. But we have a lot of potential and all that potential is staying in other countries. I was trying to tell that; we need to recover our power on science and technology first or we will be a licence gatherer at the end.

For example; we have a lot of scientist that can plan production of superalloys but at the moment we do not have facility to produce it, we do not have enough RND power to make it happen, we are losing people everyday just because of social, political, economic detoriation. Without super alloys even your non licenced locally produced systems can not be produced because of material import problems.

We have a smilar problem with alloys used in rocket/missile systems. They need special alloys too for some parts and we import them.

I just do not want another Altay engine problem.

Our luck is that the British need this fighter too. As far as I know, two versions will be TFX. The engines and bodies will be the same, but the other equipment will be their own production.
With two versions, you mean the Japanese fighter and the TF-X's body will be the same?

TF-X engine's are unknown, but from what I read, Eurojet and Kale/RR JV are going to compete with their engine's. And in the article you posted earlier, it suggested that GE also seemed to have shown interest in this (from my understanding for the TF-X, but maybe I misunderstood and it was interest for helicopter engines).

Edit: Check page 50 for more details of what Eurojet is offering, like ToT and ITAR free: http://monch.com.tr/Eklenti/29,idef-daily-2v2pdf.pdf
And page 38 for info about Kale/RR JV called Turkish Air Engine Company (TAEC).

Last edited:
Turkiye needs at least 250 and since when is Pakistan alone?

Ah, my Turksih friend,

What is meant is that Pak needs to be Part and Parcel of the Historic TFX project.
It is not just the fighter...which will be great machine...

I am directing attention to something deeper....much deeper!

It is my sincere desire that Pak-Turk work on this like Two Flags One Nation... it is deep.

But then most Turks and Paks feel this way anyhow...

If Turkey needs 250 and Pak goes for say 150... and Malaysia, Indonesia and others take up 300+ among themselves then...this project will a massive success.

Let me wish all the very best of luck to TFX!

Regards,

SPF

Which kind of equipment could be different between them? Is Turkish fighter going to have manual gear box and The British automatic ? :)
It doesnt not sound very reliable.

250 units of TFX, seems you had excluded FC31.

Back
Top Bottom