What's new

Test Series: Australia vs South Africa

Im not yaar. Im asking your opinion. Ive never seen a team cave in like this and the back end of the S.A. innings too.
You can appreciate when even the sky on line sports commentary is saying this is an incredible way for professionals to get out - the question may arise. SA lose last 9 wks for 35 and now Aussies are 40 for 9. They are 225 ahead. Still favorites to win?

Well Australia is strong favourite to win this match given the history of this match

But one good innings by Amla or De Villiers can change the course of the game

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Australia is all out for 47

South Africa need 235 runs to win this match

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

so we have innings 1, 2 and 3 ending today and still 3 overs to go

We are still in Day 2 so even if rain showers a little... still plenty of time for result...

and who knows if South Africa is also all out today and the match concludes in just 2 days

I hate Aussies and i hate Africa when it comes to cricket. I am glad that Indian team has done so against these team recently.

I hate Aussies and i hate Africa when it comes to cricket. I am glad that Indian team has done so against these team recently.

Oh you mean to say you don't like hard-working teams who rarely play lose cricket and always content on their job

I think you don't get it. I don't like because of their racism , their on field and off field behavior. I am really glad that India has broken their on field and off field monopoly on this great game. and every team is hardworking. Dont knw abt ur team but our new gen ration surely is. No offence.

i was Live on cricinfo facebook section .. what a awesome chatting today ....

I think you don't get it. I don't like because of their racism , their on field and off field behavior. I am really glad that India has broken their on field and off field monopoly on this great game. and every team is hardworking. Dont knw abt ur team but our new gen ration surely is. No offence.

well there has been minor incidents for Aussies but what incidents are you referring to for South Africa?

and trust me there are more incidents for Asian teams including India than I would remember for Australia

Let the sense prevail and stop arguing on this useless isues. They have been consistent performer of this game and they deserve a lot of praise

But bottom line is who whenever critisze sachin for his match winning abilities. A great player can't won a match. Even if he is Ponting, Lara, Kallis or Inzmam.When Sachin got first chance with perfect team he won world cup for us with his team.

well there has been minor incidents for Aussies but what incidents are you referring to for South Africa?

and trust me there are more incidents for Asian teams including India than I would remember for Australia

Let the sense prevail and stop arguing on this useless isues. They have been consistent performer of this game and they deserve a lot of praise

First of all SA was banned from cricket due to their racism for good 30 years. Still there are allegations that blacks dont get place in team easily.India's response on and off field came only after 40 year humilation on and off ground due to sledging and racism(Like Sunil Gavaskar refused an entry in Lords). We are giving them back what they given us ( All Asian teams). We own cricket man just to show this so called superior races just to tell them that we are no less than you. And now go and take some history lessons. We don't have any guilty feelings that we own cricket.

First of all SA was banned from cricket due to their racism for good 30 years. Still there are allegations that blacks dont get place in team easily.India's response on and off field came only after 40 year humilation on and off ground due to sledging and racism(Like Sunil Gavaskar refused an entry in Lords). We are giving them back what they given us ( All Asian teams). We own cricket man just to show this so called superior races just to tell them that we are no less than you. And now go and take some history lessons. We don't have any guilty feelings that we own cricket.

I think we all have history. South Africa can no longer be classified as a racist team or country. When India or Pakistan go to South Africa they always comment on the hospitality. You cant judge a nation by whats happened in the past.
We are talking about cricket and this is not really an issue to raise i think anyway. Lets stick to the game.

I dont think SA is that bad on field.

Even as i game i am really happy that India is most prosperous cricketing country. Jalane wale jala kara. On other note Pakistan couldn't survive without India's backing on many issues.

I dont think SA is that bad on field.

They are certainly not yaar. They got a mixture of players like Amla etc. With what their past is i think they go the other way to show hospitality.

Back
Top Bottom