What's new

Terrorists threaten co-ed schools in Lahore! Children at risk

i think co-education system should be finished. Its against Islam, the person who study there have no moralities no information about Islam.

i know a lot of person against with my point of view but i know i am right .

i think co-education system should be finished. Its against Islam, the person who study there have no moralities no information about Islam.

Damn thousands of boys are now Unislamic..So should Pakistan be renamed from Islamic Republic of Pakistan to Unislamic Republic of Pakistan.

how do you define morality? have you seen the morality in govt schools...? i can give you many cases where immoral activities have been reported in govt schools and universities.

i dont like people who at the flick of a switch condemn a whole group of people and declare them unislamic/kafirs or whatever without knowledge; this has led us down the drain.

this against islam; that against islam; im sick and tired of these dime a dozen to-be mullahs who have corrupted islam to the core and dont know what islam is about. :guns:

Problem with MULLAH is that he just focuses on branding "KAFIR" among his own people.
Problem with anti-Mullah is that he justifies all his own vices by blaming the MULLAH

I have studied in a co-ed system, both in Pakisan and abroad. I like to believe that i have morals, and certainly know my religion, Islam, seemingly a lot more than you do.

Would you prefer men and women who have no history of social interraction outside the family, with the consequence of women being groped and fingered on the streets of our country?

Now how many co-ed students have you seen lurking around in busy shopping areas in order to grab women's bottoms?

Are you a co-educated person yourself, and saw these immoral goings on with your own eyes? If you did, you should have stopped them, or did you instead partake in them yourselves? If you did nto stop them, then you are a hypocrite. And if you are not yourself a co-educated person, then why do you slander a whole group of people on hearsay and gossip? Is taht a very 'Islamic' thing to do? Are you aware of the Islamic punishment for slander? I'd think not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom