What's new

terrorists strike again in Chilas !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking News:

Terrorism strikes again- unfolding story.

In Chilas firing on a car has martyred Col Ghulam Mustapha,a captain & SSP Diamer Hilal Ahmad Khan

had hai waise, bc !! :angry:

4-6 other soldiers are also among the dead.

BTW why was a police official and an army officer present in the same convoy

RIP to brave soldier defending the country!

wtf, idk why our pathetci generals wont just bomb these bastards to hell with jets and gunships

@qamar1990

Even India does not use Jets and Gunships in Kashmir due to the high chances of civilian casualties and you are suggesting here that bomb them with jets and gunships. I think you have learned these tactics from your military which use the same tactics in Iraq and Afghanistan

Last edited by a moderator:
cannot say now if ISI is in the top spy agencies of the world.......... what the hell yar....col killed by some stupid terrorists...and BTW what the hell was col doing with ssp

@qamar1990

Even India does not use Jets and Gunships in Kashmir due to the high chances of civilian casualties and you are suggesting here that bomb them with jets and gunships. I think you have learned these tactics from your forces which use the same tactics in Iraq and Afghanistan

i say lets use gunships at least, i mean what would you rather have? another 10,000 dead pakistanis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking News:

Terrorism strikes again- unfolding story.

In Chilas firing on a car has martyred Col Ghulam Mustapha,a captain & SSP Diamer Hilal Ahmad Khan

had hai waise, bc !! :angry:

Any links for this news bro. Can't find it.

wtf, idk why our pathetci generals wont just bomb these bastards to hell with jets and gunships

This event happened in GB which is usually a much more peaceful area as compared to FATA.
I am waiting for a link though to substantiate this news.

it's there last desperate try to engage pak army on all angles and dimensions, for us just a bit wait as 2014 approaches Pak army will finally go after these brainwashed ppl on their own terms and that would not be nice, just wait for non state actor america to leave the region. btw inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon, sad way to start the day.

Back
Top Bottom