What's new

Terrorists shot dead CRPF personnel at his home in kashmir

New tactics by terrorists; search, isolate and assassinate.

They've clearly adopted these tactics by studying the tactics of international intelligence agencies.

CRPF and Army need to improvise along the lines of Shin Bet.

A major salute to the brave hero Rather who laid down his life. He is a lion who was caught off guard. There should be a grim retribution exacted for this assassination.

New tactics by terrorists; search, isolate and assassinate.

They've clearly adopted these tactics by studying the tactics of international intelligence agencies.

CRPF and Army need to improvise along the lines of Shin Bet.

A major salute to the brave hero Rather who laid down his life. He is a lion who was caught off guard. There should be a grim retribution exacted for this assassination.

We should shift the fight from streets to their home... every terrorist should be burnt and their family should pay for their sins...

This killing again shows that the Kashmir issue is not a straight-cut "India vs Kashmir" issue.

For how long should the militancy continue?? Another 50 years??

There is only one end solution to this.

The ultra-nationalists on both sides need to withdraw and allow the progressives to talk peace.

You guys sound more like terrorists than them.

Anyway, another one bites the dust!

:sniper:

At least we are not bombing the entire village by using our fighter jets, tanks and other heavy war machines...

By the way, what I thought does not translate into my Government's policy... so take a chill pill...

This brave son of soil was killed by cowards when he was off duty... I'd terrorists are ready to act like this they should be butchered along with their sympathisers...

At least we are not bombing the entire village by using our fighter jets, tanks and other heavy war machines...
Learned from the best. :D

https://scroll.in/article/804555/50...t-the-indian-air-force-to-bomb-its-own-people

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-dirty-little-secret/articleshow/18565883.cms

Can you please answer to my earlier post ( #7 )??
Plebiscite is the only solution. Need to withdraw militaries of both sides & security be handed over to UN peace keeping forces till the plebiscite is completed.

Plebiscite is the only solution. Need to withdraw militaries of both sides & security be handed over to UN peace keeping forces till the plebiscite is completed.

But some Kashmiris will go for it and some won't. It will be an incomplete process.

However, there is one way this can be resolved : If the end goal is reunification of the Subcontinent ( pre-1947 status ) then India and Pakistan retaining their parts of Kashmir will not be a problem because the residents will know that they will see peace within five years or seven years. And this will remove the fighting once and for all.

The target should be peace and reconciliation.

We should shift the fight from streets to their home... every terrorist should be burnt and their family should pay for their sins...

Can you please answer to my earlier post ( #7 ) and the above reply??

Learned from the best. :D

https://scroll.in/article/804555/50...t-the-indian-air-force-to-bomb-its-own-people

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-dirty-little-secret/articleshow/18565883.cms

That is the problem we are more concerned about the Human rights than the flag bearer of human rights... we should start with removal of article 370 and act like China when it comes to tackling the separatists...

The best peaceful solution in my view is that LOC should be converted into IB... No political party in India can do what you are suggesting as it will end that party...

This killing again shows that the Kashmir issue is not a straight-cut "India vs Kashmir" issue.

For how long should the militancy continue?? Another 50 years??

There is only one end solution to this.

The ultra-nationalists on both sides need to withdraw and allow the progressives to talk peace.

Lahore and Agra summit were done for that purpose only... see above reply...

The biggest problem with Pakistan is that your democratically elected are not as powerful as your army... and your army don't want to forget 71...

Back
Top Bottom