What's new

Terrorists sexually Humiliated guests before killing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
'The terrorists had nuclear weapons and they wanted to kill everyone in Mumbai'

'The terrorists had borrowed stealth technology and the commandos could not see them'

'The terrorists had received 'going on without food' training from aliens in LeT camp in ***'

'The terrorists were heard speaking Chinese at times'

'The terrorists had their Pakistani passport 'hidden' deep inside the trouser pockets'

'The terrorists had borrowed the 'invisibility cloak' from Harry Potter'

'The terrorists also brought a 'China made and Pakistan assembled' armored vehicle into the Indian seas but on spotting an Indian Navy petrol ship, dumped it into the sea'

& all the proof of such activities is given to Pakistan via Hindustan Times & other s!! hahahaha

well if the terrorists sexualy humiliated some of the guests then i fail to understand that these ppl were muslims who according to them were carryin out their jehad.

Killing is okay, but sexual humiliation is not Jihad? you are spitting yourself! careful with your words.

Killing is okay, but sexual humiliation is not Jihad? you are spitting yourself! careful with your words.

Donrahul, I know it is difficult for your to comprehend being a Hindu whose own God was involved in rape (as per one of the stories fo Ramayan) but otherwise in all the 3 other major religions Muslims, Christians & Jews rape in the name of religion is not allowed but killing is.

Donrahul, I know it is difficult for your to comprehend being a Hindu whose own God was involved in rape (as per one of the stories fo Ramayan) but otherwise in all the 3 other major religions Muslims, Christians & Jews rape in the name of religion is not allowed but killing is.
Yes, hindus are also worshipping against ****:sick:What a nation

Sorry I gave my above statement without a supporting link :-

Hindu Gods' Subjugation of Women

Much has been written about the sub-human treatment of women in Hinduism, and how the `sacred' scriptures sanction the most barbarian treatment of women ever known. Another justification given for the suppression of women in Hinduism is the harsh treatment meted out to them by the `great' gods of this `fabulous' faith.

7.1 RAMA'S RUTHLESS PERSECUTION OF WOMEN
Rama treated women with all the severity of the Vedas. As per standard versions of the Ramayana, Rama was 16 years old when she married Sita, and Sita was only 14 years old [ Ram.wh 69 ]. However, these are later, forged versions where the Brahmins have deliberately deleted incriminating passages proving that Rama married Sita when she was 6 years old. As per the oldest extant versions of the Ramayana, namely the Buddhist Ramayana, the marriage was performed as per Manu-Smrti, and Sita was only 6 years old when the lecherous bastard Rama raped her. Marrying a 6 year old baby clearly shows that Ram was not only a rapist and scoundrel to boot but also a child molester.
" These items were deleted by the Vaishnava Brahmans in yet another attempt to perpetrate historical fraud. However, the truth has finally been dug out since the Buddhist Ramayana is older than the extant Vaishnava versions, and preserve the facts which were later suppressed by the Aryan Vaishnava fundamentalists. Rama's dirty laundry has been exposed for all to see. So Rama was, besides being guilty of the mass murder of Sudra Blacks, introducing apartheid and supporting fascism, guilty of incest and child-marriage. "
-- [ Babu ]

Many of the real-life passages of Rama's life are also preserved in the Ravayana, an oral history of the Dalits. This version also accredits Rama with killing his own father. This epitome of a god was nothing but a coward who cut off womens' noses and murdered his enemies by striking from the back. After he brutally murdered Ravana this traitor burnt the city of Lanka, killing all the thousands of innocent women and children in it. These are only a few of the sadistic crimes against humanity committed by this butcher.
7.2 KRISHNA'S WONDROUS TREATMENT OF WOMEN
The main reasons for forming the insidious religion of Brahmanic Hinduism was so that the white male Aryan followers of this religion could satisfy their desires with their own as well as the enslaved black Sudra women. Later the lecherous Brahmin men transformed Vedism into Vaishnavism (which represents 75 % of all `Hindus') and abrogated to themselves the right to sexual enjouyment of all races, while other men were forbidden access to Brahmin women.
One of the main examples of this wonderful treatment of aboriginal women is the `great' God Krishna himself. He raped the Black Sudra women, namely the low-caste cowherdesses or gopis on a massive scale. These ghastly deeds were later distorted into a benign love story by the fraud Brahmins in order to whitewash Krishna's crimes.

7.3 BRAHMA'S KINDNESS TOWARDS WOMEN
As I have already proved in the previous chapters the Vedas justity treating a women as nothing but an object for forced labour, child-rearing and fuel for fire or money-making (through Vedic dowry).
The creator God's interactions with women, his insatiable lust for lascivious ladies, his lecherous behaviour with his wives and concubines are components that form the model of a true Brahmin. In fact, every Brahmin is said to be a manifestation of Brahma [ cite ] hence they have to follow him in every respect !

The legend of Brahma and Sarasvati is given in the following Vedic texts ( Spellman, p.28 ):

Aitareya Brahmana.III.33
Satapatha Brahmana.I.7.4.1ff; XIV, 4.2.1ff;
Matsya Purana.III.32 ff;
Bhagavata Purana.III.12.28ff.
Kovoor has amply summed up the acts of this vile `God' Brahma, the model for all Hindus :

" Brahma is one of the 3 main gods - Trimurti - of the Hindu pantheon. He is the creator of the universe. Sarasvati, who became the wife of her own father, was the daughter of Brahma. There are 2 stories about her genesis in the `Saraswati Purana'. One is that Brahma created his beautiful daughter Saraswati direct from his `vital strength' or seminal fluid. The other is that Brahma used to collect his semen in a pot whenever he masturbated fixing his carnal eyes on the celestial beauty Urvasi. Brahma's semen in the pot gave birth to the sage Agastya, and Agastya in turn gave birth to Saraswati. Thus, Saraswati had no mother.
This daughter or grand-daughter of Brahma is the Hindu goddess of learning. When Brahma saw the beauty of Saraswati he became amorous. To escape from her father's passionate approach Saraswati ran to the lands in all four directions, but she could not escape from her father. She succumbed to Brahma's wish. Brahma and his daughter Saraswati lived as husband and wife indulging in incest for 100 years. They had a son Swayambhumaru and a daughter Satarupa. THrough the incest of Brahma's son and daughter Brahma got two grandsons and two grand-daughters."
[ Kovoor, p.76 ]
This shows that Brahma considered women merely as objects for sensual fulfullment. Read on about the `greatness' of these Hindu gods. His constant affairs with women throws light upon his insatiable appetite.
The Vedas enjoin incest as a kind of marriage. This fact was utilised by Brahma when convincing Sarasvati (also known as Padma) to succumb to his unlimited lust :

" 8. On seeing his beautiful daughter Padma, Brahma was sexually excited. He wooed his daughter and wanted to copulate with her. How could a daughter give consent to her own father? Padma refused. Brahma could not give up his desire. He began to quote the Vedas to convince her that there was nothing wrong in having sex with anyone, anytime, anywhere for the sake of giving birth to a child. "
-- ( Puran )
This is the Vedic verse Brahma quoted to justify incest :
Mathara Mupathya, susara Mupatithe, Puthrartheetha.
Sagamarthi, Napathra loka, nasthee thath.
Saravam paravo vindu ha, dasmath Puthrar tham.
Matharam suransathee Rehathee
- ( Vedas, cited in Puran )
Translated this verse means
" This is the sanskrit sloka Brahma quoted to his daughter. The sacred verse enjoins, that for the sake of a child one can enjoy her own sister or daughter, without any sin attached to it.
( Puran )"
Yet, the Brahmins give some strage `justifications' for this act, in order to fool the non-Brahmins into practicing incest and destroying their race forever :

" Brahma followed Savitri [ Sarasvati ], married her, and they lived together in a lotus for one hundred years. The Purana [ Matsya ] then points out that no question arises regarding prohibited acts of the gods since they do not reap the fruits of their karma (actions) as do mortals. A further justification of Brahma's action is given by noting that Brahma is the lord of the Vedas and Savitri is the goddess of the Vedas. They therefore are inseparable, and to unite the Vedas with the sacred prayer can surely be no evil."
( Spellman, p.30 )
Brahma was not satisfied by visiting the many prostitutes and had to marry his own daughter. Incest being sanctioned in the `Holy' Vedas, she was more than happy to marry her father. What a great father Brahma was, a model for all Brahmin fathers !
Indeed, Brahma served as the model and justification for the terrible Devadasis system. This was the instutionalised mass rape of Black Sudra women by lecherous Brahmin men. The huge Vishnu temples served as massive brothels in which thousands of Sudra women were forced into prostitution. Not only that, the money they earned was all eaten by the Brahmins ! The Vishnu temples of Brahmanism served as an open sex market with the Brahmin men as pimps and Sudra women as the merchandise. What a fantastic religion indeed ! And in this, Brahma merely served as the role model of the mad, raping Brahmin whose lecherous sexual appetite knew no bounds.

extremely difficult to participate in a discussion with members whose command of language and interpretation is sub-par!

if any body has questions regarding my points, they can PM me..

extremely difficult to participate in a discussion with members whose command of language and interpretation is sub-par!

if any body has questions regarding my points, they can PM me..

Donrahul : While I do agree some very wrong words are used by the posters whose link has been provided by me, however, please at any point show my wordings which are sub-par.

The issue of rape within the Hindu Gods, is and has been a confirmed issue but of course on teh net the supporting literature is difficult to dig upon at many times !

your comprehension of my post is sub-par..

Buddy.. I have already mentioned. I know a website, where Islam is not cleanly described. descriptions about Mohammed and all that stuff. I can give you a 'n' number of quotes from that, showing how bad the religion is. Only reason is, I dont want antagonise any muslims here.. but then this shows your mentality.. :disagree:

Buddy.. I have already mentioned. I know a website, where Islam is not cleanly described. descriptions about Mohammed and all that stuff. I can give you a 'n' number of quotes from that, showing how bad the religion is. Only reason is, I dont want antagonise any muslims here.. but then this shows your mentality.. :disagree:

CORRECT!! And that is the distinction between two countries ! Maturity

Pakistan army stronger than hindu armies.I believe that all india will be pakistan soil in the future.Pakistan is unique islamic nuclear power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donrahul

Buddy.. I have already mentioned. I know a website, where Islam is not cleanly described. descriptions about Mohammed and all that stuff. I can give you a 'n' number of quotes from that, showing how bad the religion is. Only reason is, I dont want antagonise any muslims here.. but then this shows your mentality..

CORRECT!! And that is the distinction between two countries ! Maturity

LOL .. hahaha maturity ! No I am not talking about words .. We are talking about the thing which happened.

Please show me from any website if Islam has any support of rape & incest !

Maturity .. from India .. water stopper, mover of troops on so many occassions, planes intruding in our borders ! Maturity .. yes this was nearly the same word which Gandhi used when he was caught sleeping with young cadres of Congress !

Avoiding the wordings of the poster try to point out to us the validity of the case of Ram raping Sita & the Icest thing.

& mind you I have much vulgar websites to post this news too but I have refrained to do so, as it would remove the neutrality of the postings.

Donrahul : While I do agree some very wrong words are used by the posters whose link has been provided by me, however, please at any point show my wordings which are sub-par.

The issue of rape within the Hindu Gods, is and has been a confirmed issue but of course on teh net the supporting literature is difficult to dig upon at many times !

Good attempt to divert the discussion anyone one can accuse others religion by showing some scriptures. Remember its Blasphemy if something is said about your religion.

MAy I Urge mods to kindly start a new "Religious" thread , where posters may make laugh and insult each others religion. How about naming it Islam vs Hinduism Vs Christianity +++, What a shame for "some" posters.

wah another piece of sh1t from the indian media
indian media ke paas aur koi kaam nahi hai??

"where are the links to such pictures iam interested to have a look."

U r Kidding??

Click on the the URL link there below that article.U find the morphed pic that depict those grusome acts.

That proves nothing, a naked man and woman? You can make 100 "Assumptions"... This report is rubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom