What's new

Terrorists in army uniform storm police station in Diamer

Read Robert Frisk, British investigative journalist on why US, UK & West ignores Indian terrorism in Pakistan & IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

Sorry, not interested in conspiracy theories .

No it is a fact without a what if. :D

Or just like PA claiming 100s of TTP terrorists but TTP saying only 12 casualties so far. :cheesy:

Or just like PA claiming 100s of TTP terrorists but TTP saying only 12 casualties so far. :cheesy:

Whatever. Not interested in your BS. Explained and refuted the point you raised in the thread. Would respond if you come up with something worthy to be responded.

Whatever. Not interested in your BS. Explained and refuted the point you raised in the thread. Would respond if you come up with something worthy to be responded.

Nope, you didn't factually refute anything. Your personal views can't be counted as facts.

As I said earlier everything is in realm of speculations till investigation is not complete or some organisations don't take responsibility.

Nope, you didn't factually refute anything. Your personal views can't be counted as facts.

As I said earlier everything is in realm of speculations till investigation is not complete or some organisations don't take responsibility.

At least we know about the region and are closer to reality unlike you who dream of LET turning against Pakistan and so called freedom fighters. :)

At least we know about the region and are closer to reality unlike you who dream of LET turning against Pakistan and so called freedom fighters. :)

I guess even in your wildest dreams you would never have even dreamt of Taliban turning against your country.

I guess even in your wildest dreams you would never have even dreamt of Taliban turning against your country.

Rejecting others calling them assumptions and then coming with assumptions of your own. Contradictory much?? :)

Rejecting others calling them assumptions and then coming with assumptions of your own. Contradictory much?? :)

Oh ! Come on all was hunky and dory for you guys till that Doctor became traitor.

That particular cause is to earn money which is provided by India in Afghanistan..

that's why Pakistan is funding the Kashmiri terrorist to earn money.How can a country earn money by this way,this is news for me

Indians are supporting, sponsoring, funding all these terrorists via Afghanistan.

In that case Pakistan should lodge a official complaint before UN & OIC. Let the whole world come to know who r funding the terrorists.

that's why Pakistan is funding the Kashmiri terrorist to earn money.How can a country earn money by this way,this is news for me

lol...are you dumb by any chance? Or do you have comprehension problems? I mean those terrorists earn money from India to create chaos in Pakistan.

In that case Pakistan should lodge a official complaint before UN & OIC. Let the whole world come to know who r funding the terrorists.

Pakistan, unlike India, is not $i$$y. Pakistan take action itself as it knows international community will ignore it just like IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir issue.

Sorry, not interested in conspiracy theories .

Those are facts not Indian army or bharat verma or swami goon's conspiracy theories.

Everything that happen bad to Pakistan is done by RAW. After sometime you would start blaming RAW for LET's creation as well
Even the latest political clashes between Islamabad police & QadriWORKERS was ORchestrated by RAW. What about Gullu Ullu Bhatt also known as the CAR SMASHER was financed by RAW TO smash window panes of cars

Back
Top Bottom