What's new

Terrorists destroy Mosque, kill Namazis during Jumaah Prayers

Most Americans are good people but Zionists and Hindus in Washington have made a horrible image of U.S. in the world today and they are pulling U.S. down.
I am a Zionist and to the best of my knowledge the Hindus had nothing to do with it! We Zionists partnered up with the doughnut-bakers!

"We Zionists partnered up with the doughnut-bakers!"

Mmmmmm...elephant ears...

with lots n' lots of cinnamon.

Very strategic thinking there:agree:

I've noticed that a lot of Americans on this forum side with India against Pakistan.

When watching CNN and other U.S. media its obvious that today's U.S. is not the same U.S. of the past that the founder of our nation, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, adored.

Most Americans are good people but Zionists and Hindus in Washington have made a horrible image of U.S. in the world today and they are pulling U.S. down.

I think Pakistan should look out for its own best interst and the best interst of Pakistanis first. Forget our so called "ally" and if they bully us we bully them back. Its a shame that a Nuclear Power has to be a puppet for today's Zionist USA.

I dont think american favor Indians over Pakistans or any one else,,,they just dont see Indians as supporting terroist or sending terrorist to attack other countries or trying to kill sports teams,,or blowing up mosques full of innocent people,, or killing little girls becasue they want to go to school,,,,you know little things like that...americans dont see Indians as a bunch of religious fanatics...

Hmmm.... Pakistan should be very hard on those terror group. They first need to disarm all those Taliban and foreign fighter, FATA and other tribal areas. Without those hiding groud, the terrorist could not flourish. GET MILITARY 100% involved in that, also if needed ask allys to contribute with troops and logistics. There is nothing wrong in getting hard if that comes to the question of existence.

I am a Zionist and to the best of my knowledge the Hindus had nothing to do with it! We Zionists partnered up with the doughnut-bakers!

Who the hell cares what you think. We know better. We also know who did it and for what motives. That's all that matters.

I dont think american favor Indians over Pakistans or any one else,,,they just dont see Indians as supporting terroist or sending terrorist to attack other countries or trying to kill sports teams,,or blowing up mosques full of innocent people,, or killing little girls becasue they want to go to school,,,,you know little things like that...americans dont see Indians as a bunch of religious fanatics...

When did any of those things happen in Pakistani soil before America and their best friend India made their way into Afghanistan?

Best thing for Pakistan to do is to build a replica of the Great Wall of China on the Pak-Afghan border, there are too many ill-wishers of Pakistan that made their prescence inside Afghanistan.

Our true friends China were very smart to build the Great Wall and the purpose of them building it was to keep the Western invaders out..today Pakistan needs that more than anybody.

By the way, for the millionth time change your flag its obvious you are an indian.

When did any of those things happen in Pakistani soil before America and their best friend India made their way into Afghanistan?

Best thing for Pakistan to do is to build a replica of the Great Wall of China on the Pak-Afghan border, there are too many ill-wishers of Pakistan that made their prescence inside Afghanistan.

Our true friends China were very smart to build the Great Wall and the purpose of them building it was to keep the Western invaders out..today Pakistan needs that more than anybody.

By the way, for the millionth time change your flag its obvious you are an indian.

Spot on. I've been a staunch supporter of this wall ever since the massacre started to take its toll on our side. We need to mine and fence the border for our own security. Pakistan faces a far bigger threat from the other side. Infiltration of suicide bombers is happening on a daily basis. I cannot understand why Pakistan hasn't started with the job. Fencing and mining is essential if we want to curb cross border infiltration. It isn't a luxury, but a dire necessity. The Americans always pretend to be willing to help Pakistan in this war. Well, how about if you start supplying us with the necessary surveillance equipment and the resources to build a border fence? Do you really want to make a difference instead of the loose talk? Help us build a Mexican style border fence. Talk is cheap and useless. We need solid action.

Last edited:
Muslim anti-American demonstrations followed in the Philippines, Turkey, Bangladesh, India, eastern Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Pakistan.[28] Anger fueled by these rumors peaked within hours in Islamabad, Pakistan, and on November 21, 1979, the day following the takeover, the U.S. embassy in that city was overrun by a mob, who then burned the embassy to the ground. A week later, this anger swept to the streets of Tripoli, Libya, where a mob attacked and burned the U.S. embassy there on December 2, 1979.[29]

Grand Mosque Seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fascinating article really.

im interested in these anti american muslim demonstrations 40 years ago (so long ago, it qualifies as a recurrent theme) ...

because the us gov was somehow responsible for the mosque battle.

and so today logically the us is responsible for the people at the mosque getting blown up? it's part of larger plan that has been going on for generations? to have you all embrace jesus christ as your personal saviour?

in fact blowing up the mosque worshippers might be an effective recruiting tool for al quaida to go have people go blow up americans.

i dont know how you win this one. im not optimistic.

^^ My advise to people, don't feed this troll. He's full of BS. All of his nonsensical one-sided propaganda is spread all over this forum. Just my opinion. He pretends to be some Belarusian living in the US. What a weird combination to start off with... He lectures and preaches everyone else yet his own country Belarus is the last most oppressive regime in Europe. You worry about your own s h i t before becoming a lecturer.

Last edited:
"Islamic extremists" dont want us to pray in a Mosque on Friday prayers?
RUBBISH!

Western media must stop using the word "Islamists" and "Islamic Extremists" because this act is the total opposite of Islam. Its required for every Muslim man to pray in a Mosque every Friday. Its obvious the people behind this terrorist act are not Muslims. The people behind this terrorist act have hatred towards Islam.

Maybe we should just admit that 95 percent of the terrorist organizations in the world are Islamic terrorist and 95 percent of the time the acts of terrorism are by muslims and 95 percent of the time its muslims that are being killed by muslims. No I guess not ,, its a lot easier to blame it on India, the USA ,, any one but muslims.

Maybe we should just admit that 95 percent of the terrorist organizations in the world are Islamic terrorist and 95 percent of the time the acts of terrorism are by muslims and 95 percent of the time its muslims that are being killed by muslims. No I guess not ,, its a lot easier to blame it on India, the USA ,, any one but muslims.

You quite clearly reveal your hypocritical Islamophobic nature in this post.

People like you can maybe justify massacring innocent muslims on a daily basis in India using "Islam is evil..muslims are terrorists" sort of hateful language, but dont ever try using that language in the U.S.

You'd get a smack and a half by the Feds coupled with a hefty prison sentence.

^^ My advise to people, don't feed this troll. He's full of BS. All of his nonsensical one-sided propaganda is spread all over this forum. Just my opinion. He pretends to be some Belarusian living in the US. What a weird combination to start off with... He lectures and preaches everyone else yet his own country Belarus is the last most oppressive regime in Europe. You worry about your own s h i t before becoming a lecturer.

I've heard worse trolling from S-2 and a couple of others.

Even if he's indeed Belarussian, the European dictators, he'd understand more why dictatorships are sometimes not opposed by people.

lowe......what a low post you made. dont bring your hindu propaganda here. no one forgot what hindu fanatics did to Babri Masjid in 1992, they torn down the Mosque and killed the Muslims who were trying to protect the Mosque.

would a Hindu fanatic ever bomb a Hindu temple on their holy day of the week? would a Christian extremist ever bomb a Church on Sunday mass? Then why on earth would a Muslim extremist bomb a Mosque on Friday Prayers?

The person who was behind this act hates Muslims, Islam, and Pakistan...sounds a lot like those people who torn down Babri Masjid and killed Muslims who were trying to protect it in 1992.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom