What's new

Terrorists Attempt to Attack Five Star Hotel in Islamabad Foiled by Islamabad Police

Some good work in past few days in our war on terror.

1 Umar narray killed
2 6 terrorists killed in Okara
3 1 TTP wanted commander killed in Mansehra
4 Terror attack foiled on Islamabad
5 Several other terrorists killed or arrested in Karachi, Lahore and KPK

@Assault Rifle would be feeling sad however!!
yes that's good performance ... and add the foiled terrorist bid in Pishin as well by FC

which hotel is best in your side?? I am just interested in, nothing else~

For chains...probably Ritz-Carlton and Four Seasons. They have one in every major city. Other chain hotels (such as Onni or Langham) may be better but just not available everywhere. Of course others are even far better but have less market exposure.

Marriott definitely does not cross people's minds.
(Yes, I know they own Ritz-Carlton)

Last edited:
With the help of new CCTV cameras

Why can't we have same safe city project for Lahore, Karachi, and Peshawar?

The threat in April was so imminent that US Embassy in Islamabad had to caution its citizen and issue a threat alert specifically for Marriott Islamabad.

http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/sm_041616.html

Also Sheikh Rasheed was the first to disclose in May that possible attack on Serena and Marriott Islamabad had been foiled.

@CHACHA"G" , @Zarvan , @Tipu7

This is the result of more than many Pakistani LEA's officers & men
for now the Writing on the wall is so clear, 'we'r as a Nation as heading towards peace'
Good times are back.
God Bless Pakistan

YES, I agree! even that rubbish Taiwan!!
We need work more hard!! improve our power!! but we also mush have the confidence!
Chinese never care USA! :cheesy:

Related to Indian! if they want to let us be their enemy, we will be a greatest enemy against them!

About Russia, they are the best partner against USA.

Russia with India, we do not need to say much against them, Nowardays, Russa also need us more than India.

If India want to work with Western, I think they will not get any good results.

Crazy guy will trust the USA.

So many years, what USA did in the world??? How many countries was cheatted by USA?? :laugh:

When are you to give Pakistan aid to buy all these military toys and be true friend to them? Seems like anytime a western country offers to sell pakistan a toy, they ignore your military hardware and salivate about western ones.

Seems like anytime a western country offers to sell pakistan a toy, they ignore your military hardware and salivate about western ones.
The only toy Pakistanis go after is the F16s and that too because we have been operating then for a long time, have developed tactics with then and have infrastructure to support them. Otherwise majority of our toys are now Chinese and we are more than satisfied with them.

When are you to give Pakistan aid to buy all these military toys and be true friend to them? Seems like anytime a western country offers to sell pakistan a toy, they ignore your military hardware and salivate about western ones.

I think you do not know one truth, we not only sell "toy", we also help them to build the"toy" production line, that is what we want to do, about this "toy"? haha, we have record that to use the bamboo destroy USA plane, the "toy" also can let USA "Dancing"

Also Naion dences could not only rely buying!
you must have your own power to build it, then you can be strong

I think you do not know one truth, we not only sell "toy", we also help them to build the"toy" production line, that is what we want to do, about this "toy"? haha, we have record that to use the bamboo destroy USA plane, the "toy" also can let USA "Dancing"

Also Naion dences could not only rely buying!
you must have your own power to build it, then you can be strong

Google translate is not your friend.

For chains...probably Ritz-Carlton and Four Seasons. They have one in every major city. Other chain hotels (such as Onni or Langham) may be better but just not available everywhere. Of course others are even far better but have less market exposure.

Marriott definitely does not cross people's minds.
(Yes, I know they own Ritz-Carlton)
I see now, thank you so much

Google translate is not your friend.
I use BAIDU Translate, haha

Congratulations to our intel agencies. I believe that intel was there for quite a long time and they have been monitoring those RAW-rats. I guess Kul Bashan Yadav's arrest might directly or indirectly helped in foiling this and many other attempts. Please keep the good work up and keep destroying Indian assets and let Indians burn with anger.

Some good work in past few days in our war on terror.

1 Umar narray killed
2 6 terrorists killed in Okara
3 1 TTP wanted commander killed in Mansehra
4 Terror attack foiled on Islamabad
5 Several other terrorists killed or arrested in Karachi, Lahore and KPK

@Assault Rifle would be feeling sad however!!
6. Gen. Raheel Sharif approved execution of 12 terrorists :)

“It became a test case for newly installed Safe City Project,” the IGP informed the committee. Police, he said, worked throughout the day, extensively monitoring all entry and exit points and other important and sensitive locations of the capital in a bid to avert the possible attack.

“Cost incurred on the Safe City Project is justified as we successfully warded off that terror incident,” the police chief said in response to a question related to cost of the project.

Some 1,850 security cameras have been installed and connected to a central command and control centre as part of the Rs124.9 million Safe City Project. The committee was informed that Huawei, the contractor of the project, has agreed to train some 1,000 personnel to operate the project in future.

Safe City Project Director Dr Tahir Akram told the committee that installation and commissioning of the project was complete. Not a single camera was damaged because of recent rain storms in the capital. He clarified some media reports and said that criminals’ data would be fed in the database so that any criminal in the capital could be traced with the security cameras.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom