What's new

Terrorists Attempt to Attack Five Star Hotel in Islamabad Foiled by Islamabad Police

Some good work in past few days in our war on terror.

1 Umar narray killed
2 6 terrorists killed in Okara
3 1 TTP wanted commander killed in Mansehra
4 Terror attack foiled on Islamabad
5 Several other terrorists killed or arrested in Karachi, Lahore and KPK

@Assault Rifle would be feeling sad however!!
Ye Assault Rifle ka chkr kia he?

We need to work in bigger prospective, US wants and tries to build India against China for south China sea and other matters even Russia offer N-Aircraft carrier to Indians for different reasons in that scenario we China / Pak should strengthen their defense ties further, China should nuclear Pakistan navy to counter Indian dominance dreams.

YES, I agree! even that rubbish Taiwan!!
We need work more hard!! improve our power!! but we also mush have the confidence!
Chinese never care USA! :cheesy:

Related to Indian! if they want to let us be their enemy, we will be a greatest enemy against them!

About Russia, they are the best partner against USA.

Russia with India, we do not need to say much against them, Nowardays, Russa also need us more than India.

If India want to work with Western, I think they will not get any good results.

Crazy guy will trust the USA.

So many years, what USA did in the world??? How many countries was cheatted by USA?? :laugh:

YES, I agree! even that rubbish Taiwan!!
We need work more hard!! improve our power!! but we also mush have the confidence!
Chinese never care USA! :cheesy:

Related to Indian! if they want to let us be their enemy, we will be a greatest enemy against them!

About Russia, they are the best partner against USA.

Russia with India, we do not need to say much against them, Nowardays, Russa also need us more than India.

If India want to work with Western, I think they will not get any good results.

Crazy guy will trust the USA.

So many years, what USA did in the world??? How many countries was cheatted by USA?? :laugh:
Agreed but Pak / China should make PN nuclear capable ASAP to counter any Indian adventurism.

Agreed but Pak / China should make PN nuclear capable ASAP to counter any Indian adventurism.
I am thinking our goverment will find a good chance to help you finish this.
Now all the condition shows USA are crazy, maybe the chance is coming.
Take easy, we have a strong ecnomy plan in your side, everything will step on the way~:cheesy:

Oh!! do not forget to sell your fruit to China, now it is a every good chance to win this business in China

All China people are reject Philipine's fruit :yahoo:

Major terrorist attack foiled in Islamabad, claims IG
By News Desk
Published: July 14, 2016

Islamabad police foiled a major terrorist attack in June, Inspector General Police Tariq Masood Yasin informed the Senate on Thursday.

Working under the Safe City Project, police increased security and snap-checking of vehicles on entry and exit points of the federal capital, the IG apprised Senate’s Standing Committee on Interior.

The much-delayed Islamabad Safe City Project was inaugurated on June 6, reported Express News.

Under the project, over 1,900 surveillance cameras were installed across the city with a command and control centre set up in Sector H-11 to monitor important buildings, entry and exit points, roads, commercial centres and a sizable portion of residential areas.

Safe City Project gets operational

Yasin said police foiled the attack while working on a tip off from the Inter Services Intelligence regarding threats to sensitive buildings or installations.

Two groups comprising 13 terrorists had planned to carry out terrorist attacks at Quaid-e-Azam University or take hostages at local hostels, he added.

Intelligence information was provided in the second week of June and shared with him and the chief commissioner, the IG said.

Earlier in May, the counter terrorism police and intelligence personnel claimed to have thwarted a terrorist attack on the Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) after killing eight militants and arresting six more in a joint raid in Multan.

I am thinking our goverment will find a good chance to help you finish this.
Now all the condition shows USA are crazy, maybe the chance is coming.
Take easy, we have a strong ecnomy plan in your side, everything will step on the way~:cheesy:

Oh!! do not forget to sell your fruit to China, now it is a every good chance to win this business in China

All China people are reject Philipine's fruit :yahoo:
Have a Mango
mangoes-636x330.jpg

5 stars for a Marriott!! Damn! The ones over here are lucky to get 3.
which hotel is best in your side?? I am just interested in, nothing else~

Have a Mango
mangoes-636x330.jpg

Yes!!! just this !!! Contact our goverment! let our goverment to open more business for you!
Philipine is finish!! all chinese are rejecting Phillipine's fruit.......Very Funny.
We will let our people to know this is from Pakistan! Our people will support you on fruit business.
To us we can use our QQ, WECHAT ECT, to let them buy Pakistan's, I think our people will happy to do that.

The first mistake was making the target Islamabad. if your a terrorist going after a country's capital is stupid, your chance of success is minimal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom