What's new

Terrorists Attack Police HQ in Karachi

That guy who claimed responsibility is not the same who claimed responsibility for peshawar attack which TTP later said was not done by them?
My theory is that first the attack in Peshawar happened which was immediately blamed on the Namalooms then to cover up they attacked a police station (which was also not the way ttp attacks) in Punjab but it did not cover up the situation, now attack in Karachi to show that it is real terrorism not some false flag as the terrorists are attacking everyone and not just KPK.

You mean soviets, not Zia.
Zia allowed them to flood in everywhere unchecked unfortunately, and that too knowing their attitude of primitive backwardness, crime, and hostilities against the state.

I like Zia but unchecked migration by doves of Afghans contributed to what we see today in terms of terrorism and societal fragmentation.

It gets worse because no one wants to clean up, prevent or reverse this mess

3 x Fatalities
1 x police
1 x ranger
1 x sanitary worker

11 casualties (some reports of up to 18)
1 x critical

3 confirmed terrorists. Clearance ops in process for any more.

Haqqanis have nothing to do with it they haqqanis are loyal to Pakistan it was iran created northern alliance that was doing terrorism in Pakistan with iran and india
Puttar, its better not to talk about things you have no knowledge about.

Alhumdulillah good now we want revenge against iran and their proxies like ttp bla blf leb ubla

The same terrorists are doing the same thing in Iran, we need to work with Iran to target the terrorists

At the moment the BLA types are very very quite because they have taken a beating and because of issues inside Iran the Iranians have come down very hard on them and killed many, thankfully

Until we have a cleansing of the afghani out of cities and towns and across into Afghanistan, you won't get peace

Puttar, its better not to talk about things you have no knowledge about.
Puttar you don't talk to me it was mqm that used to facilitate these terrorists and drop them in karachi to do terrorism in karachi for iran and india and drug lords of iran and india. Hit these drug lords their cadres their leadership their foot soldiers and terrorism will be wiped out from Pakistan all irani drug lords with ties to irani deep state

The same terrorists are doing the same thing in Iran, we need to work with Iran to target the terrorists

At the moment the BLA types are very very quite because they have taken a beating and because of issues inside Iran the Iranians have come down very hard on them and killed many, thankfully

Until we have a cleansing of the afghani out of cities and towns and across into Afghanistan, you won't get peace
Where did indian raw operative khulbhushan came from not from iran arrested by isi but from moon

The more i see these terrorist attacks the more i think the IDF way of counterterrorism is the best it is very brutal and inhumane but it is the best

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom