What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

I want to volunteer my self.
You're not the only one my friend.
We will not wait for you to ask.

Any attack on afghanistan, india will come forward to help our afghani brothers. Pakistan will have to face indian MKI's in afghanistan and hear from Indian Navy in west.
Look at this spiderman :lol:. I bet if he hears a G3 shot his hearing would be gone for a couple of weeks.

Now , news channels saying 29 died in this incident. RIP.....
It was successful attack by terrorist and we fail to provide security during prayer time. Allah can't help in this situation.
You should not leave security hole at any time.

A very brutal response from a coward enemy who is very pi$$ed off on PAF?
Why ?
I think , they been confirmed from their friend that they are selling Pakistan their hitech SU-35?
Raw has sent this message from the AID of their DOGS hidden in the mountains & been called as TTp ?

Its just a reminder that the war is far from over. RIP !

On a side note, how did this happen yet again? there have been several attacks on military bases and there are security lapses, I don't get it.

Taliban have their *** burning so they are obviously desperate to do anything that would help boost their morale.

Indians kee bravery kya hai?? For months they fought 71 battle as a hidden enemy ,then at our weakest point invaded our terrirtory which had no land link/corridor connecting it with country's mainland. Yeh qoum cowards kee tarah jeeti hui wars pay khush ho saktee hai inki yehi auqat hai,.

And btw they always forget that 71 war brought millions of bengali refugees to india , same refugees that these pansies now curse today and also that they lost many of their own armymen and many became pows for fighting a war for a 'foreign territory' called bangladesh. Now same bengalis spit on indians' faces.

Even mercenaries are given more respect than what is shown for indian forces.
Please check my new thread in members club I've had enough of this crap.

badabair-camp.jpg

@Horus, any idea who are the guys with blurred out faces???

Snipers

A bit off-topic but these days the Air Chief supports army types of fatigues.

11864149_10153339285322663_7324648_n.jpg

Mistakes or lapses are not a problem...we are human..but we should learn from lapses... that makes us better humans...

How a car without number plate managed to get in city?

Attackers did not come directly from afghanistan .. where did they stay?
This attack is similar to peshawar aps attack.. what preventive measures can be taken for future?

This incidence need to be forensically analysed...
Decapitation strikes using drones in afghanistan?? Leadership needs to be killed as well...

Ghatiya performance by our security and intelligence forces. They managed to kill 16 of ours. It doesn't matter that we responded very quickly or not. They managed to get to their place of attack unchecked and they achieved what they wanted. Lakh lanat on our security and intelligence apparatus.
I think you have been to unkind on them. They are the ones facing bullets and I am sure nobody does a lackluster work when their life is at stake.

Indians kee bravery kya hai?? For months they fought 71 battle as a hidden enemy ,then at our weakest point invaded our terrirtory which had no land link/corridor connecting it with country's mainland. Yeh qoum cowards kee tarah jeeti hui wars pay khush ho saktee hai inki yehi auqat hai,.

And btw they always forget that 71 war brought millions of bengali refugees to india , same refugees that these pansies now curse today and also that they lost many of their own armymen and many became pows for fighting a war for a 'foreign territory' called bangladesh. Now same bengalis spit on indians' faces.

Even mercenaries are given more respect than what is shown for indian forces.
took a leaf out of your book from what Pakistani army tried to do in '65. Actions cannot go without consequences.

Hear from 4:30 onwards how Indian NSA is admitting role in supporting TTP . We need to adopt a full offensive do or die approach now as these coward banyas should be taught some lessons now. They have forgotten we are the same blood who ruled them for hundred of years I respect some sensible Indians on PDF and in real life but mostly they are illiterate and extremists and have chosen a PM lately of their kind . Its time we tell them who we are.

Back
Top Bottom