What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

Unrepresented terrorist attack in Bangladesh and post analysis

In post independent Bangladesh history in most horrific terrorist attack, 28 people including 20 foreign nationals killed. 13 hours after terror and hostage saga started, Bangladesh, armed forces commando operation killed terrorists and was able to rescue 13 victim alive. This brings back the memories that these same army commandos were prevented to save their own; during Peelkhana massacre of 58 army officers, in 2009. Awami League, Bangladesh current ruling party narrative about force behind terror in Bangladesh exposed to be an utter lie. Awami League and its secular partners all along pointed finger at Islam and political and non-political entities believes in Islamic idealism. Awami League adapted this anti Islam and Muslim narrative with active indian orchestration, infiltration and participation. As a result countless of innocent opposition leaders were abducted, tortured and killed. But since day light of July 2nd, 2016; ever since real identity of terrorists who brutally killed 28 people in Dhaka came into light, Indo-Awami narrative and motivation against Muslims and Islam completely exposed.

These are some points based on information available now. As time goes by we would know more to analyze and update further.

EU Report - Seven Indian companies are making parts used in Isis bombs

Seven Indian companies have featured on a list of commercial entities that are reportedly involved in the supply chain of bombs used by Islamic State (Isis/Daesh) terrorists. The research funded by the European Union. This goes to show duplicity of indian act and long standing indian sponsorship of terrorism in south asia going back to LTTE. Awami regime engagement with india was to take take the investigation to dead end.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-report-seven-indian-companies-are-making-parts-used-isis-bombs-1546181

Indian national arrested with Bangladeshi identity card for organizing subversive acts

226811_1.jpg

http://www.desh-bd.net/newsdetail/detail/200/226811

An indian national name Rondhir Dasgupta was detained for organizing subversive activities. This indian like millions of other illegal indians came to Bangladesh since 2009, stayed illegally and obtained Bangladesh national ID card using false information in collaboration of local hindu population and organization in Bangladesh. Illegal migration of indians explain why all the sudden hindu population surged in one year without any explanation.

Previous BBS studies showed Bangladesh’s Hindu population size was 1.55 crore in 2014 suggesting that the numbers of the country’s largest minority community increased by 1.5 million in one year.

http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...n-grows-by-1-in-a-year-claims-report-2871085/

Identity of terrorist:

· 3 of the terrorist studied in english medium School and from elite class of society.

· Rohan Imtiaz, 1 of the terrorist is son of Awami League leader Imtiaz Khan Babul, from Dhaka City.

http://www.amardeshonline.com/pages/details/2016/07/03/342858#.V3i_6KKoOKU

· Nibrash Islam, another terrorist is too big fan of indian actress and was boasting about it in his facebook page. After touching hand of indian actress Sraddho Kapoor, Nibrash express his feeling - “Sraddho kapoor you beauty !! The moment when she holds my hand - Feeling Perfect.”

Who benefits from fallout?

5 of the Japanese victims were working on much waited metro rail project in Bangladesh. Their brutal killing will put project future in jeopardy. Because Awami League with its politically motivated repression against opposition could not tackle REAL terror and protect Japanese citizens in such vital project. Only one country can see benefit from such fallout, and let it be for intelligent and informed mind to figure out the name of that bullying country in the region.

9 Italians are biggest from a single country killed in this heinous crime. So far information indicates Italians were working for different buying house which actively source garments from Bangladesh. EU is single biggest destination for more than 80% of Bangladeshi export earnings. One can expect there will be fallout from EU reaction as Germans already decided not to allow Bangladeshi air cargo. Again same regional bully would benefit from such negative impact on Bangladesh garments export.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/terroris...analysis-footage.437458/page-45#ixzz4E4T267BB

What a thing to happen!!! So many killings and so many innocent victims of the devil created circumstances. No enmity with each other but one group had to give their lives which has shattered the lives of their parents, siblings and near relatives. RIP.

You gotta be real careful on what you type on the Internet Al-Zakir. This forum has no bars in regards to this. I'd say the same to that turd @idune Though your government hasn't declared anything if ISIS is involved, pledging allegiance to them can get people into serious trouble. Those Americans won't give a damn about your politics.

Oh no, Loki got caught again with ignorant and false perception of Bangladesh and situation. Your feeling got hurt and now you trying to falsely accuse someone of IS to overcome your exposed gibberish. And also I would point to my earlier posts since Syria mayhem started - I had and am utterly against all these terror groups like ISIS et all. I was not liked by saudi, Turkish members and even Kalu mia because of my comments against such terror tactics. So you are put on notice to prove your claim of me.

Oh no, Loki got caught again with ignorant and false perception of Bangladesh and situation. Your feeling got hurt and now you trying to falsely accuse someone of IS to overcome your exposed gibberish. And also I would point to my earlier posts since Syria mayhem started - I had and am utterly against all these terror groups like ISIS et all. I was not liked by saudi, Turkish members and even Kalu mia because of my comments against such terror tactics. So you are put on notice to prove your claim of me.

@idune Sir, you did not really send any post to condemn the recent Gulshan terror attack. Now and again you are sending internet newspaper published some gossips every now and then. Seems, the carnage did not hurt your feeling.

@idune Sir, you did not really send any post to condemn the recent Gulshan terror attack. Now and again you are sending internet newspaper published some gossips every now and then. Seems, the carnage did not hurt your feeling.

Everyone including myself condemn terror acts when such terrorists are supplied explosive by indians and maned by Awami League? EXCEPTIONs are indian like yourself and Awami League terrorists who were defending indian supply of bomb to ISIS terrorist because other had done so. What a pathetic and terrorist bunch.

EU report: Seven Indian companies are making parts used in Isis bombs
Seven Indian companies have featured on a list of commercial entities that are reportedly involved in the supply chain of bombs used by Islamic State (Isis/Daesh) terrorists. The research funded by the European Union

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-report-seven-indian-companies-are-making-parts-used-isis-bombs-1546181

Everyone including myself condemn terror acts when such terrorists are supplied explosive by indians and maned by Awami League? EXCEPTIONs are indian like yourself and Awami League terrorists who were defending indian supply of bomb to ISIS terrorist because other had done so. What a pathetic and terrorist bunch.

EU report: Seven Indian companies are making parts used in Isis bombs
Seven Indian companies have featured on a list of commercial entities that are reportedly involved in the supply chain of bombs used by Islamic State (Isis/Daesh) terrorists. The research funded by the European Union

Because India is selling components to the ISIS, therefore, you support the killing of foreigners in Dhaka is not a good logic and is not understood by me. Does it mean that somehow you support these killings by JMB thugs?

Because India is selling components to the ISIS, therefore, you support the killing of foreigners in Dhaka is not a good logic and is not understood by me. Does it mean that somehow you support these killings by JMB thugs?

We are not selling components directly to ISIS either. This online pro-ISIS thug seems to think so though.

Lebanese and Turkish middlemen are taking Indian imports for construction (detonators etc) and selling them to ISIS. India cannot control that.

Its like saying that whole of Bangladesh is behind the killing of those hostages in Gulshan (instead of just the terrorists themselves and their supporters).

His logic is faulty nonetheless of course.

This BAL govt of SHW is the father of terrorists in BD. The rulers have been infuriating the entire BD by unlawfully clinging to power, hooliganism of Chatra League, arresting of normal youth in the name of terrorism control. All these are recipe for the rise of fundamentalism, fanaticism and terrorism.

A fair election under a neutral caretaker govt is the 1st step to root out fanaticism.

Brutality beyond description
Autopsies find the Gulshan café attackers were particularly cruel to women

Rafiul Islam

The way the 20 Gulshan café hostages were killed was extremely brutal and the terrorists were particularly vicious when they killed the 10 women during the siege, said doctors who conducted autopsies.

The bodies of the women bore more stab wounds than those of the men, said Sohel Mahmud, assistant professor of forensic medicine at Dhaka Medical College (DMC).

“There were 30 stab marks in the abdomen and chest of one woman, alongside the injuries to her head,” said the doctor, who led a four-member team that performed the autopsies of the victims as well as the attackers at the Combined Military Hospital (CMH).

“The autopsies suggest the victims were killed before zero hour and the militants six to seven hours later … We may submit the autopsy reports next week,” he added.

In addition to the 20 hostages -- nine Italian, seven Japanese, two Bangladeshis, one Indian and one Bangladesh-born US citizen -- the attackers bombed and killed two police officers who tried to end the siege soon after it began around 8:40pm on July 1.

The 11-hour hostage situation ended when army commandos stormed the café in the high-security diplomatic zone around 8:00am on July 2. In the operation, codenamed Thunderbolt, five militants and a chef of the café were killed.

Law enforcers said the chef was a suspect, because he “helped” the terrorists. His family denies this.

Another café employee, detained by cops as a suspect, died of injuries in a hospital.

It was the deadliest terrorist attack and the first hostage situation in the country. Terror group Islamic State took credit for the attack, but the government denies it, saying homegrown JMB was to blame.

The attack came after three years of targeted killings of writers, bloggers, publishers, university teachers, secular and LGBT activists and members of minority communities, including Hindus, Christians, Buddhists and Shias.

IS and Ansar Al Islam, which claims to be the local chapter of the al-Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent (AQIS), claimed credit for many of the past attacks, in which about 50 people were mostly hacked to death. But the government consistently dismissed the claims and blamed opposition parties such as BNP and Jamaat as well as homegrown militants.

Talking to The Daily Star, doctors said they collected samples necessary to determine if the women were raped before being murdered.

AUTOPSY FINDINGS
According to the doctor, 18 of the 20 victims were stabbed to death.

Two others -- a Bangladeshi and a Japanese -- were killed with blows to their heads with heavy objects.

Seven victims had eight bullets in their bodies, Sohel said, adding that the terrorists stabbed some of the bullet-hit persons indiscriminately to confirm their deaths.

The investigators of the Counter Terrorism unit of Dhaka Metropolitan Police wrote to the DMC authorities to collect various samples from the bodies of the attackers to see if they were on drugs.

The bodies of the six are still at the CMH.

And those of the 20 hostages were handed over to their families and representatives.

Well, not 'liking' your posts doesn't mean they disagree with you. But good call, old man. You deserve a pat on the back. I didn't accuse you of being ISIS sympathizers. Just be careful. I just find it lame for an old man bullying a bunch of kids on the Internet who do not happen to agree with him.

Conspiracy theories on the Internet is not a strength, but a weakness even though there may be truth to them.

Bangladesh has a violent political culture which had only bogged the country's potential. What happened at Gulshan is no longer a BNP vs. AL thing. No, this is a whole new level. And if we are to avenge this, we have to take control and actually do.

The truth is not easy. And for starters, they need to do. This is no longer the 90's where folks can just have a hands-off attitude with regards to Bangladeshi politics. If it is still so, then they will get a government they deserve.

Last edited:
Many people would disagree with you.

Just ask @bongbang

BNP was a normal progressive nationalist party but BNP/JeI militants hijacked the party and made it a laughing stock BS anti national party. I feel disgusted to even waste a sentence for them.

Surprisingly nobody is talking of an ULFA involvement here. ULFA is reported to have formed alliances with many anti-India groups, incl AQSA and JMB. The weapons we have seen and the conduct of the op smells of ULFA link. ULFA considers SHW/BAL arch enemy who have betrayed them to India.

Surprisingly nobody is talking of an ULFA involvement here. ULFA is reported to have formed alliances with many anti-India groups, incl AQSA and JMB. The weapons we have seen and the conduct of the op smells of ULFA link. ULFA considers SHW/BAL arch enemy who have betrayed them to India.

Is there any report on the alleged link between ULFA and JMB/AQIS? Though I had read reports on ULFA threatening Government of Bangladesh for that betrayal thing...

Back
Top Bottom