What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

We will just keep on developing as actions speak louder than words and try to decrease poverty levels.

Yeti and you guys I am gonna have a cigar and go home. Catch up later

Evidence that you can not read. I quoted an example of where the law was not being enforced
when you are taking about secularism and you post about casteism , it goes out of context and shows that you cant present your point properly.

Yeti and you guys I am gonna have a cigar and go home. Catch up later

Dude i never knew u smoke cigars :undecided: i tried it once but i didn't like it much but my old man was fond of them before he quit.

Thanks to thread like this....helping others to vote Modi :lol:

I repeat my earlier post:

One thing is for sure, among those voting against Modi, a large number is likely to be Pakistanis and among those voting for Modi, there would be hardly any Pakistani.

...still Modi Bhai is winning.
:smokin:

Narendra Modi: 184208

Dude i never knew u smoke cigars :undecided: i tried it once but i didn't like it much but my old man was fond of them before he quit.

Am still here. Terrible habit. Indian Hindu Gujju like you got me going on it. Might introduce you to him he is a brilliant one of the best lawyers in London.

I use to smoke cigs and then I stopped for about two years. Went to his office and we were celebrating a deal that we had finished and he got these big cigars. Liked it and thought one cant do any harm. Then thought 1 a month cant harm me. Then 1 a week and bang 5 to 10 a day.

Am working on a deal with him at the moment. Promised myself I would stop after this deal lol.

But I tell you what he is Hindu and we do discuss as mates and take the pi$$ out of each others origins and he is the most knowledgeable on Hinduism that I know.

I remember at the time of the earthquake I was collecting money from friends and I called him for a donation. And you know what he said he said to me you Pakistanis are will always be our cousins and said I will give whatever you want. His donation was into four figures.

I wouldn't dare introduce him on the forum he would kick some Pakistanis (and some Indians) here and not get banned I tell you lol

Anyway Yeti have a good one take care

One thing is for sure, among those voting against Modi, a large number is likely to be Pakistanis and among those voting for Modi, there would be hardly any Pakistani.

Hardly any Pakistani...I doubt that:no:

You know we can read without having baby writing. I couldn't give a toss if Modi gets it or don't lol

No.1 in the World

27modi1.jpg

With Indias Richest Man.

28modi1.jpg

Pakistanis calling him murderer..
I would like to have Pakistani opinion on Hafiz Saeed too.

Back
Top Bottom