What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

More the people bash him,more his popularity increased.
I do believe pakistanis are voting against him:P instead of taking care of imran khan who is nothing more than a loud mouthed person:lol:

Modi have proved him as good administrator and we see development

He has done wonders in Gujarat i can't wait for GIFT city im following it on skyscrapercity to see the latest updates.

Even when he went to China he was very much respected and one word from Modi and our surati diamond traders were set free.

He has done wonders in Gujarat i can't wait for GIFT city im following it on skyscrapercity to see the latest updates.

Even when he went to China he was very much respected and one word from Modi and our surati diamond traders were set free.

yes,chinese gave him red carpet welcome;)
and those who go to gujrat surely praise him. and look at the local media who bark 24 hrs against him.No doubt media is paid in india and but govt cant purchase the international media:P

yes,chinese gave him red carpet welcome;)
and those who go to gujrat surely praise him. and look at the local media who bark 24 hrs against him.No doubt media is paid in india and but govt cant purchase the international media:P

I find it intresting Pakistanis care so much about Shree Modi but when it comes to killing shias and ahmadis they led leaders of terror groups like LEJ get off scot free :disagree:

recent example of law not being enforced from Indian newspaper:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169877-khaki-blind-dalit-plight-3.html
I am pretty sure now that you do not understand what secularism is all about. The irrelevant example you quote above pretty much sums up your understanding of the issue.

You are trying to equate laxity on the part of certain individuals in law enforcement (incidents few and far inbetween for a huge country like India), criminal and anti-social activities of certain individuals and social ills with anti-secularism?

C'mon!! Who are you kidding, eh?

Clearly shows you have no clue of what you are talking about or about secularism..
fyi casteism is different from secularism.

Evidence that you can not read. I quoted an example of where the law was not being enforced

I find it intresting Pakistanis care so much about Shree Modi but when it comes to killing shias and ahmadis they led leaders of terror groups like LEJ get off scot free :disagree:

Because rules are for other nations:)
pakistnais will continue to cry for 2002 while ignoring the daily conversions of girls and daily killing of minorities and other muslims,terrorism.

but i hope one day they will realize and will care for own and only own..

Until you accept there is an issue you will never resolve the issue

If there is no issues for you then others will create issue for you. So you have to be intelligent enough to bypass those problems and succeed in life.

FOR EXAMPLE There was no problem in Kashmir, In 1989 once the Soviet left Afghanistan, Pakistan diverted all the terrorist to Kashmir and brainwashed some Kashmiri's to fight against India may be with some well known concepts of 77 virgins and things like that!

And the fools started fighting and many got killed, some got senses and a relatively very few still in brain washed status.

Does these brainwashed stupids are an issue? Or does the terrorist trying to sneak into the border is an issue? I don't think so... Shoot them at sight... Problem solved!

I am pretty sure now that you do not understand what secularism is all about. The irrelevant example you quote above pretty much sums up your understanding of the issue.

You are trying to equate laxity on the part of certain individuals in law enforcement (incidents few and far inbetween for a huge country like India), criminal and anti-social activities of certain individuals and social ills with anti-secularism?

C'mon!! Who are you kidding, eh?

Well along with articles like this which are common you also have statistics which unequivocally suggest that to be the case. What worries me about the likes of you that whilst you are in denial nothing will be done for the victims of these evils

If there is no issues for you then others will create issue for you. So you have to be intelligent enough to bypass those problems and succeed in life.

FOR EXAMPLE There was no problem in Kashmir, In 1989 once the Soviet left Afghanistan, Pakistan diverted all the terrorist to Kashmir and brainwashed some Kashmiri's to fight against India may be with some well known concepts of 77 virgins and things like that!

And the fools started fighting and many got killed, some got senses and a relatively very few still in brain washed status.

Does these brainwashed stupids are an issue? Or does the terrorist trying to sneak into the border is an issue? I don't think so... Shoot them at sight... Problem solved!

What this has to do with secularism in Modi world only you know mate??

pakistnais will continue to cry for 2002 while ignoring the daily conversions of girls and daily killing of minorities and other muslims,terrorism.

Alleged misdemeanors of others is in no way an acceptable mitigation

We will just keep on developing as actions speak louder than words and try to decrease poverty levels.

Back
Top Bottom