Do you Agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mansoor-Ur-Rehman

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In Pakistan terrorism is not limited to just achieving political or ideological goals, it's far more complicated.
Cause of terrorism
it is believed that the root cause of terrorism is Religious extremism, Poverty, Media sensation, Vengeance, Inequality, etc. basically failure of governance. A lot of countries has these issues but they doesn't face terrorism like Pakistan, which means above mentioned issues meight have the input to terrorism but are not the real cause of terrorism.Real Cause is the exploitation of failure of governance by international powers and local powerful criminal groups that results in terrorism.
Military operations
Military operations is not the solution of terrorism, they are the need of the hour but not the solution, because it's easy to conquer but extremely hard to govern. Military operation by Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan failed badly, as they did conquer the country but failed to govern them so the terrorist groups Re-emerged, this time with better strategy and more power. Re-Emergence of Taliban in Afghanistan and ISIS in Iraq are the best example to prove this theory. this is exactly what is going to happen in Pakistan. as Pak army is conquering the land but has no plan to govern them. To get better understanding I'll give you an example of a Fat kid who eats a lot of junk food so eventually he gets dangerously fat, so he hires a surgeon to remove his body fats so he can live healthy, but doesn't stops eating junk food, and after a year or so he gets extremely fat again.
Military operation are like surgery it saves you from death, but can't solve the governance issues which is the junk food, so pretty soon these militant groups will re-emerge like body fat but with better strategy.To counter this we have to provide effective and efficient solution to governance issues.
international intelligence agencies specially RAW funds local criminal groups which then use their contacts in police to allow RAW to exploit these governance issues thus results in terrorism.
How Corruption in Police Works.....
----(An FIR is an account of a cognizable (i.e. over which police has jurisdiction) offense that is entered in a particular format in a register at the police station. Every person has a right to report any matter at the concerned police station and have a case registered in the form of an FIR. The matter may be reported orally or in writing to an officer at a police station or on patrol. An officer who receives an oral report shall reduce it to writing and cause it to be recorded in the FIR register. A certified copy of the FIR, signed by an officer bearing the stamp of the police station is to be provided to the person who reports the crime.
No police officer has the authority to refuse registration of a case. In case a crime is reported and a case is not registered, the person who reports the crime must inform the Sub-Divisional Police Officer or the Superintendent of Police or the District Police Officer responsible for law and order in that particular area.)----
Currently we report an incident orally or written or by calling 15. This incident is called report (or in urdu word is used Ruput). This report is then converted into FIR. Currently the whole focus of pitb and police is on digitization and automation of fir, whereas its the report of incident which is the base of fir, is being neglected, when and fir is registered SHO of police station automatically gets answerable in court of law or to senior officers, whereas its the reporting of criminal or civil incident where all the corruption occur. Let me give you an example to make it understand.
Scenario 1---- there is a medical store who is selling fake or substandard medicine. I as a citizen without an approach to higher police officer or any political or government influence goes to police station and report that, that particular medical store is selling substandard medicine with evidence. Now the police officer goes to that medical store and instead of arresting or warning him, he asked him where is my share of that black money u have been making in my area from last month or year selling these sub standard medicine. and when i asked that police officer what has been a progress on my report he would tell me that i mislead him and he would arrest me if i falsely report again. Now im left with 2 option goto court of law or goto SP, SDPO, DPO, now first there are around only 100 of those in Lahore. You can understand that only 100 officers for the population of around 15,000,000 it would be nearly impossible to get in contact with them, now even somehow i manage to get in contact with them, he would launch an investigation by a different officer or would tell me he would look into the matter. In both cases it would take around a year or two just to launch an investigation on a fake medicine shopkeeper.Option 2 – now if i goto court of law, everyone knows what is the condition of our judicial system. Now SP,SDPO,DPO also have to assume the possibility that i have been misleading the police by a false report. Whichever the case its really hard to get the truth out.
U can just change the scenario to murder, robbery,criminal, civil or any corporate case. The rest of the procedure stays the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom