What's new

Terror in Vienna

True, and many in the west pretend they have reached a new level of enlightenment. but hey haven't much.

For example, lets take France, a terrible and grotesque country, apparently enlightened. They, asked Haitian slaves to pay them compensation for freeing themselves. And they had to pay reparations to france until 1940 or whenever France was finally liberated by the the Germans in WW2. (liberated from their own arrogance).

france also kept tens of millions of Algerians as occupied captives without civil rights or citizenship while declaring Algeria as an integral part of France, all while cheering liberty, freedom and egalite or whatever nonsense french people say to one another.

Hypocrisy of western and northern Europeans are palpable, That much I'll give you

their expat counter parts
This is a phenomnon you observe even on PDF. The harshest critics and most vocal anti-secularists are oftyen sat comfortably in the West while spouting anti-western bile. This seems contradictory. Why would you chose to live in west and don't forget it is a choice. No country in west has tethered foreign origin Muslims. The West is not against Islam anymore then the global average, indeed I would argue less than in China, Japan, Koreas etc. This is underlined by the "voting with your feet". Count how many Muslims yearn and migrate to the West compared to Japan, South Korea and China.

The reason why you see the hatred is simple. These western societies made the 'mistake' of letting in foreign people. The fact is when you let people in you create new set of problems and often these can turn into serious issues. You might argue but how come this only applies to Muslims.

The root causes are racism from the host societies which is dressed up as anti-Islam. I noticed lot of the most critical members on PDF will bring up the "goray" or the "white" card into the Islamaphobia discussions. That means these people seem to be mixing religion with racism. Turks are white and have been Muslim for longer than Pakistani's but this is lost on these posters.

Going back to the issue as I said the root cause is racism. But then you might ask how come radicalism or hatred of the west does not afflict Bhuddist, Hindu, Athiest etc? The reason is simple. When a Hindu is subjected to racism [often more than a Muslim Turk, Arab or Iranian or Chechen recieves] as the Hindus tend to be more conspicious in the west. They tend to be darker and less Caucausoid.

However through life as the Hindu faces racism he blames the individual who is behind the act and not the entire white people or western world. However in thew case of Muslims it is differant. Islam is a neighbour of the Europe and Western world. Being neighbour Western history is replete with clashes with Muslim world going back to the crusades. Hindus, Buddhists have no long history of wars or rivalry with Europe as they never lived next dor to them.

In the case of Muslim communties often racism. lack of opportunities and other negative experiances at a personal level are often conflated with the historical narrative of Christian versus Muslim rivalries and wars. This gives space for radical preachers who feed the narrative of "we were great" and "crusaders need crushing". Suddenly Macron isa seen as a Christian crusader and French military involvement in Muslim lands is seen in the context of a modern crusade and jihad narrative. Many disgruntled young Muslims fall for this message. This particularly applies to Muslims from societies which see everything from Muslim and Non Muslim lens. Pakistan's are top on this list. Secular Turks the bottom of the list because in the first instance they are white and it is easy for them to assimilate and second they come from a secular socxiety.

The sad thing is these young don't understand that as 'outsiders' all people from outside of Europe like Sri Lankans, Indians, Filipinos face and often more. But these people take this on the chin as they know it is not some grand conspiracy. They would face the same problems in China, Japan, South Korea and even Saudia Arabia. Hell even inside Pakistan differant ethnic groups fight and compete against each other. Any doubts just check put Karachi where all the Indian Muslims have rallied around their own ethnic based MQM party against the native Sindhi's who have rallied around PPP.

I find the Indians etc face racism on the chin and take a very realistic approach. They work harder and rise and accept racism as one more hurdle they have to face. After all even with that hurdle life in Europe or America is still better than Mumbai, Kolkatta or Colombo.

On a personal note I grew up in part of UK where there was a very small % of Muslims and in 1960s/70s jihadism was yet to be invented. Any racist incidents I faced and I faced them often I put them down to a "bas*tard" and not western conspiracy against me. For every "bas*tard" there were two who were good people. After all if the majority was bad I would never had the opportunities I got in life and have lived a very fulfilling life.

Since you tagged me this is my POV on the subject.

Going back to the issue as I said the root cause is racism. But then you might ask how come radicalism or hatred of the west does not afflict Bhuddist, Hindu, Athiest etc? The reason is simple. When a Hindu is subjected to racism [often more than a Muslim Turk, Arab or Iranian or Chechen recieves] as the Hindus tend to be more conspicious in the west. They tend to be darker and less Caucausoid.

However through life as the Hindu faces racism he blames the individual who is behind the act and not the entire white people or western world. However in thew case of Muslims it is differant. Islam is a neighbour of the Europe and Western world. Being neighbour Western history is replete with clashes with Muslim world going back to the crusades. Hindus, Buddhists have no long history of wars or rivalry with Europe as they never lived next dor to them.

The sad thing is these young don't understand that as 'outsiders' all people from outside of Europe like Sri Lankans, Indians, Filipinos face and often more. But these people take this on the chin as they know it is not some grand conspiracy. They would face the same problems in China, Japan, South Korea and even Saudia Arabia. Hell even inside Pakistan differant ethnic groups fight and compete against each other. Any doubts just check put Karachi where all the Indian Muslims have rallied around their own ethnic based MQM party against the native Sindhi's who have rallied around PPP.

I find the Indians etc face racism on the chin and take a very realistic approach. They work harder and rise and accept racism as one more hurdle they have to face. After all even with that hurdle life in Europe or America is still better than Mumbai, Kolkatta or Colombo

Have you considered that some people and groups are more submissive and more easily subjugated?

Have you considered that muslims are generally dangerous and not very easily tamed? Didn't a few muslim Mughal families conquer, subjugate and control hundreds of millions of hindus for centuries? only for the English to come and replace them and continue to dominate the Indian Hindus?

Australia is/was a very racist place. I remember in primary school kids used to torture this Chinese kid with electric shocks. He just took it and cried later. I felt terribly sorry for him. There was also a Turkish kid, who also kind of racially stood out. After being bullied a little bit, he broke some kids nose and made some other kids mouth bleed really badly and very soon he was left alone.

When I was bullied I stabbed a kid with a sharp object and they took me for some mental counselling (it was an accident). But, I was not bullied again. An Indian kid was bullied his whole life for his name, for his dress, for his accent, and for his smell, and he always smiled and laughed it off.

Even amongst European people, you have some very submissive groups and some very head strong groups. The Welsh, very very submissive, read their history. Scottish, they voted to be subjugated when they could have had independence. Germanics and English, are very very head strong. Russians very head strong. English are so head strong and stubborn look at their Brexit fiasco. They don't care. to them its an insult that someone in Brussels is telling them what to do.

Turks, who has ever conquered and subjugated the turks? you wont read about it. never happened.

Some groups make excellent servants and slaves. Others not so much.

Muslim groups, as a general rule, are very difficult to control and subjugate. They are a nightmare for westerners. Thats why they cry out for Indian hindus and Chinese that mind their own business and look away when they are disrespected. To the westerner, it's the perfect immigrant. A perfect object of subjugation.

Read about what the English generals, even Churchill wrote about the afghans and what the wrote about the Hindus. Its pretty funny and very true. Remember, afghans were the first non white people to kick the British empire out of their lands. This was not by accident.

Have you considered that some people and groups are more submissive and more easily subjugated?
Possibly. So lemme do a speed scan -

• Turks - never were colonized by Europeans and fought like tigers to defeat Western imperialism.
  • Iranians - never colonized by Europeans
  • Pakhtuns - posed considerable problems for the British Raj.

• UPites - leg overs
  • Bengalis - leg over, arse up
  • Punjabi - leg lovers although Sikhs did show some vigour against the British

From this it looks like those who generally fought like tigers assimiliate in west better then those who did leg overs. There appears to be a poor correlation though.

A phobia is being concerned of an imaginary threat.
This threat is not imaginary and coming from Islamists.
That they are but a small fraction of all Muslims still does not make it imaginary.

Intelligence dictates that to get rid of a problem, you isolate the issue and then remove it. Not give it a helping hand by spreading it to others

Possibly. So lemme do a speed scan -

• Turks - never were colonized by Europeans and fought like tigers to defeat Western imperialism.
  • Iranians - never colonized by Europeans
  • Pakhtuns - posed considerable problems for the British Raj.

• UPites - leg overs
  • Bengalis - leg over, arse up
  • Punjabi - leg lovers although Sikhs did show some vigour against the British

From this it looks like those who generally fought like tigers assimiliate in west better then those who did leg overs. There appears to be a poor correlation though.

You are mistaking assimilation with race. You might see a white looking muslim in some euro country and to you they might look assimilated but they are anything but. An Indian might stand out in Germany more than a Turk or Bosnian but a German won't necessarily consider them more assimilated. In fact, a real German will be able to identify all three as foreigners by the way they act, dress, and often look. And they would often favour an Indian because they are just more polite and obliging.

I have relatives in Germany, they are blonde and blue eyed, some born there, and are easily identified as foreigners simply because it a different type of blonde, different facial features. They aren't that good in the regional accent. I would not say they are any better assimilated than some Indian immigrant. Although they look more assimilated to the untrained eye.

Jews are a good case in point. They had been living in Germany for 1,000 years and when push came to shove, they were identified very easily and removed. Very very few could pass as "real" germans and those who could, were identified by their paperwork.

I'm pretty sure most western countries would prefer submissive darker immigrants than blonde turks who look whiter than they are.

Intelligence dictates that to get rid of a problem, you isolate the issue and then remove it. Not give it a helping hand by spreading it to others
Freedom of speech gives Muslims the right to accuse people of being Islamophobic, when they are rightly criticising Islamists - But it is not helping.
That 3 seconds after some Muslims discover that an Islamist has performed yet another attack on innocent civilians they try to change the agenda to be how Muslims are threatened by this does not help either.
Muslims that, without being asked to condemn such attacks, go out and publicly say they will not apologize for what they did not do. What do they want?
If you do not feel responsible, there is no reason to make such comments.
There is also no need to comment on such demands made by obvious trolls.
Either you show sympathy with the victims, or you keep quiet - if you want respect.
To get respect you need to show respect. Many understand this, but unfortunately not all.

Last edited:
This is a phenomnon you observe even on PDF. The harshest critics and most vocal anti-secularists are oftyen sat comfortably in the West while spouting anti-western bile. This seems contradictory. Why would you chose to live in west and don't forget it is a choice. No country in west has tethered foreign origin Muslims. The West is not against Islam anymore then the global average, indeed I would argue less than in China, Japan, Koreas etc. This is underlined by the "voting with your feet". Count how many Muslims yearn and migrate to the West compared to Japan, South Korea and China.

The reason why you see the hatred is simple. These western societies made the 'mistake' of letting in foreign people. The fact is when you let people in you create new set of problems and often these can turn into serious issues. You might argue but how come this only applies to Muslims.

The root causes are racism from the host societies which is dressed up as anti-Islam. I noticed lot of the most critical members on PDF will bring up the "goray" or the "white" card into the Islamaphobia discussions. That means these people seem to be mixing religion with racism. Turks are white and have been Muslim for longer than Pakistani's but this is lost on these posters.

In the case of Muslim communties often racism. lack of opportunities and other negative experiances at a personal level are often conflated with the historical narrative of Christian versus Muslim rivalries and wars. This gives space for radical preachers who feed the narrative of "we were great" and "crusaders need crushing". Suddenly Macron isa seen as a Christian crusader and French military involvement in Muslim lands is seen in the context of a modern crusade and jihad narrative. Many disgruntled young Muslims fall for this message. This particularly applies to Muslims from societies which see everything from Muslim and Non Muslim lens. Pakistan's are top on this list. Secular Turks the bottom of the list because in the first instance they are white and it is easy for them to assimilate and second they come from a secular socxiety.

I find the Indians etc face racism on the chin and take a very realistic approach. They work harder and rise and accept racism as one more hurdle they have to face. After all even with that hurdle life in Europe or America is still better than Mumbai, Kolkatta or Colombo.

On a personal note I grew up in part of UK where there was a very small % of Muslims and in 1960s/70s jihadism was yet to be invented. Any racist incidents I faced and I faced them often I put them down to a "bas*tard" and not western conspiracy against me. For every "bas*tard" there were two who were good people. After all if the majority was bad I would never had the opportunities I got in life and have lived a very fulfilling life.

Since you tagged me this is my POV on the subject.

Succinctly well put, Thank you for that

It is also a question if willingness to integrate, That comes to the basis of supremacist ideologies often on false premise that's ingrained in to some of these communities through religious dogma and due to most often lack of universal education

Bunch of retards.

I visited Austria in 2017, had a wonderful time and the people were super nice.

This is good analysis to understand this deep rooted plan against muslims

Fucking Kharji ISIS... btw nice propaganda against Turkey

What is Kharji ISIS?
Wow, so much drivel and nonsense in one post. Truly amazing.

Yes Erdogan is a legend. Yes, france is a loser country and failed empire. Yes normal people all over the world will boycott french goods. I've actually never bought anything french and dont nay any decent goods worth boycotting personally.

No, nobody is going to boycott strategic goods that are useful to everyone and that can be used do undermine france economically or militarily. So yes, i will be still flying Airbus, (its not only a french company), Yes Turkish airlines will still fly airbus and take passengers form Air France. Yes turkey should still buy French military tech and reverse engineer it if possible.

Grats

Turkey’s President Erdogan spoke to the Turkish Austrian heroes who helped the police during the terror attack in Vienna.

these two "heros" were members of the biggest rightwing extremist group in Austria and Germany, just to let you know...

Back
Top Bottom