What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

What? Indian pigs aren't killing your people, they might be sponsoring/aiding them.
Blame your own brainwashed people and their crazy ideologies, and ask your self what is the cause of it?
Just blowing up terrorists and hanging/killing them isn't the solution; what are you doing to change/suppress their ideology?

Haha yes you are just feeding pig mullahs and nothing else!! And yes we ie ournarmy is govong protection to zardaris!! Haha what a joke!! Bhashan hain sirf is mulk may nothing will ever change in this country the only people who will be protected are curropt fucks!!

Threshold of sanity had been breached at APS. I fear it would be mayhem inside.

May Allah protect the trapped students, staff, civilians and our armed forces jawans

Warning for Pak members, if you guys posted anything non sense / abusive OR brought in India in the thread, i will directly send you packing.

Same for Indian members, if any of you posted a reply to any such post, no warning, straight ban. Just report such posts and no need to reply and further derail the thread.

It seems like security forces were ready. No major damage has been done if I'm not mistaken.

A REQUEST to Indian Members: Ignore Posts of Members & so called Professionals who are blaming India.
Their views and beliefs always tend to be counterproductive in the end anyways, it shifts their attention from the root cause of the problem.

RIP to the dead.
please stop indulging in silly accusations and bravados.

Hoping for everyone to be Okay..RIP to the martyred :cray:

Just heard on CNN live tv news possibly 20-30 people killed. R.I.P

Heart wrenching scenes on tv just saw a student shouting need ambulances many many feared dead

Survivors are shouting for Ambulances, but they aren't available. I hope normal people can volunteer and take injured to Hospitals.

12592698_1118080238210827_6472905291157270953_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom