What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

Jazakallah bro.

I really don't understand the agenda of the TTP. If they view the Pakistani government as an enemy due to its cooperation with the US, then they should send their fighters to Afghanistan and direct their energy against NATO forces. Muslims don't want anymore war of any kind, we believe Afghani government should be formed and stabilize the country. At same time US can play more positive role in the region. More fighting won't help. But of course, I'm using the argument of these TTP whackos who shoot up schools, against themselves.

1453316852373.jpg

a non-graphic picture of dead terrorist

I really don't understand the agenda of the TTP. If they view the Pakistani government as an enemy due to its cooperation with the US, then they should send their fighters to Afghanistan and direct their energy against NATO forces. Muslims don't want anymore war of any kind, we believe Afghani government should be formed and stabilize the country. At same time US can play more positive role in the region. More fighting won't help. But of course, I'm using the argument of these TTP whackos who shoot up schools, against themselves.

There are more intellectual people who can answer this question better. But I think this TTP has no agenda now. They did have an agenda when it was created. Now they are just being used by few countries to hurt their enemies or maybe for some personal interests of the states. Fights never helped and we will continuously see if we won't take any severe action now.

@Irfan Baloch

How would you rate response of security forces in this incident? If what is being heard is true, then I find it much improved especially for two reasons. 1) Police reached very very quickly and engaged terrorists forcing them into containment. KP police must be appreciated for that. 2) Regular Army units also reached real quick and neutralised terrorists. Apparently terrorists were killed before Special Forces arrived.

Your thoughts?

@Irfan Baloch

How would you rate response of security forces in this incident? If what is being heard is true, then I find it much improved especially for two reasons. 1) Police reached very very quickly and engaged terrorists forcing them into containment. KP police must be appreciated for that. 2) Regular Army units also reached real quick and neutralised terrorists. Apparently terrorists were killed before Special Forces arrived.

Your thoughts?
the 2 terrorists on roof top were snipped. a cold heart analysis in case of civilian tragedy like this is hard
because the battle is already lost when the terrorists breach a school, a hospital, a mosque etc.

they killed over 20 and injured over 50. by the time our forces came it was already too late. what they did was good and they took them out fast before the terrorists could blow themselves up.

my point is, I will like to see our response together with our intelligence work. stopping these terror attacks in planning phase and raiding them in their safe houses.

the 2 terrorists on roof top were snipped. a cold heart analysis in case of civilian tragedy like this is hard
because the battle is already lost when the terrorists breach a school, a hospital, a mosque etc.

they killed over 20 and injured over 50. by the time our forces came it was already too late. what they did was good and they took them out fast before the terrorists could blow themselves up.

my point is, I will like to see our response together with our intelligence work. stopping these terror attacks in planning phase and raiding them in their safe houses.
That's the problem. The security personnel already guarding the area are not well trained at all. While the militants are scaling walls and what not.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1453332021.966242.jpg

How are these poor guys supposed to stop them? They're sitting ducks.

LETS USE THIS THREAD FOR CONDOLENCES AND UPDATES ONLY!

Moderator Warning for Pakistani members, if you guys post anything non sense / abusive OR Bring India in the thread, i will directly send you packing.

Same for Indian members, if any of you posted a reply to any such post, no warning, straight ban. Just report such posts and no need to reply and further derail the thread.

Source: Heavy firing reported at Bacha Khan University Charsadda | Page 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PESHAWAR: Heavy firing was reported at Bacha Khan University Charsadda on Wednesday with eyewitnesses claim to have heard a blast.

The state-run PTV quoted DSP Charsadda as saying that three armed men entered the university premises and opened fire. Television reports added that a large contingent of security forces had reached the site.

Heavy fog is impeding the operation by security forces.

Around 3,000 students are enrolled at the university.

Security forces had earlier conduction search operations in the adjoining areas and claimed the arrest of four wanted terrorists. Weapons, ammunition, army and police uniforms were also recovered from the arrested men.
Heavy firing reported at Bacha Khan University Charsadda - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Historically speaking, my two favorite Kavums, who render their chests as shields against relentless Fitne, are Pushtuns/Pathans and Kurds. May Allah u Azimusshan accept their sacrifices and grant them highest Makams in the Hereafter.

May the dead be at peace, This war on terror has broken all levels of sanity

ANP waloo ko ab samjh leena chaheyeh india ne kiss university ko chuna... Bachaa Khan University ANP leader Name University and ANP always remain pro indian in Pakistan now they should understand that hindus are not their friends.
due to some reason my report function is not working,@waz @irfan bloch ,what is wrong with this guy

Yesterday media was also so irresponsible who was raking the dead figures at will without solid backing.

Rip , may the families of dead get peace of mind soon.

was the attack planned and coordinated from afghanistan? and did the attackers come from afghanistan?

So it is day of mourning today.

16 December - yom e sog

20 January - yom e sog

6 November - yom e sog

18 April - yom e sog

Welcome to Pakistan!

Where flag is down most of the year.

We need national narrative not to mourn till its clear that its clear.

Back
Top Bottom