What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

How very sad... MAY ALLAH GRANT THEM A PLACE IN HEAVEN.

This is the last straw. We must enter Afghanistan after them and fence the border of Afghanistan at all costs.. Otherwise we will lose this war. We cannot sit back quitely...

Find and attack these terrorists families as deterrence.
When brainwashed/indoctrinated people attack schools and learned people like you talk nonsense like this, which is no different then the terrorist mindset; it reinforces my position in Nihilism.

All 6 terrorists filth have been sent to hell. Losses about 20 to 25 but there is no confirmation... We will not know for some time.

@AUSTERLITZ

Pakistan seems to have very effectively tackled this terrorist attack. Can you explain how they did it so well while we took so long for the Pathankot attack?

If this is not the thread to respond then can you explain in some related thread in the Indian Defence section?

What they unintentionally show is that they are not really capable of attacking military targets anymore so just attack some soft targets in rural places.

Here is your post

60-70 students shot in head - Aajtak is reporting. :cray: There source is Rescue Operator.

4 Terrorist Killed.

Source: Heavy firing reported at Bacha Khan University Charsadda | Page 4

@Slav Defence @TaimiKhan
She herself posted 60 to 70 casualties and using bad language for me when i said Indian media reporting biased. She deleted her post now but before that i copied.

I Reiterate - Reports of 60-70 people being Shot in Head was aired by Pakistani News Channels - Indian News Channels reported it. None channel confirmed that 60-70 people been Martyred.

Let @TaimiKhan @Slav Defence or Other Moderators take the call, if I've abused anyone etc.. Further, will not reply to any of your post.:-)

TTP claims Bacha Khan University attack, 21 killed - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Screenshot_2016-01-20-13-52-32_com.android.chrome_1453278180435.jpg

@MaarKhoor

Last edited:
@AUSTERLITZ

Pakistan seems to have very effectively tackled this terrorist attack. Can you explain how they did it so well while we took so long for the Pathankot attack?

If this is not the thread to respond then can you explain in some related thread in the Indian Defence section?
Count the casualties.... life is more important than the number of hours invested in Killing a terrorist... that's Anti Insurgency lesson 101 for you... you dont' bomb them and their neighborhood... you choke them.. bleed their ammunition.. and then capture or kill them....

In Pathankot attack they were able to climb up the outermost wall... and were trapped between that wall and 2nd layer...could not achieve their target of reaching planes and killing civilians.

@AUSTERLITZ

Soft target versus military target. In Pathankot there was no risk of civilian casualty or hostage situation, so the strategy was different, emphasis was on to catch atleast one terrorist alive. In this case, there is no such luxury, the more delay there is in the response the higher the number of casualties. Now give it a rest.

Count the casualties.... life is more important than the number of hours invested in Killing a terrorist... that's Anti Insurgency lesson 101 for you... you dont' bomb them and their neighborhood... you choke them.. bleed their ammunition.. and then capture or kill them....

In Pathankot attack they were able to climb up the outermost wall... and were trapped between that wall and 2nd layer...could not achieve their target of reaching planes and killing civilians.

Please take the discussion to relevant thread....

What they unintentionally show is that they are not really capable of attacking military targets anymore so just attack some soft targets in rural places.

Sir tifal tasalia na do apnay dil ko, they enter bases, schools, universities as they wish and when they wish, with all their weapons. This only shows that our planning lacks everything from monitoring to tracking them. We as always celebrate clearing the buildings but at what cost 30+ deaths at minimum, while they always succeed in achieving their objective.

No suicide bomber was allowed to explode. They were killed before they had chance...

We have to intensify operation zarb e azb and we must target those places in Afghanistan where these TTP scum are hiding and if its ISIS then we must attack jalalabad.

When brainwashed/indoctrinated people attack schools and learned people like you talk nonsense like this, which is no different then the terrorist mindset; it reinforces my position in Nihilism.

Its not nonsense,these brainwashed thugs are given monetary incentives as well for their families when they go on suicide missions.Israel has this brutal policy against suicide bombers.Pakistan can't defend against every threat every time,some will always slip through.Think about families of all the innocent students shot too.Savages only understand language of fear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom