What's new

Terror attack on military service bus in central Ankara leaves 28 dead, 61 wounded

thumbs_b_c_c1bcf4af245c436505abfacf432d6515.jpg

8808736-Gold-3d-Fragezeichen-Lizenzfreie-Bilder.jpg

That's a crazy world, where the sane can get crazy and insane may claim to be "intellectual" with an IQ of 197.

Informed people know that ARBIL is the center for PYD/PKK coordination.
All parties who support(ed) PKK with weapons and planning next combat steps, are meeting there.
Not alone weapon tactics, PKK got thousands augmented charges ( not to say dual action- everybody knows what it is) from Germany, they can also be dismantled and easily used for IED ambushes.
Deep Intelligence sharing is also done.
European "Echelon" like system Galileo software and suited hardware ( don't mix with it with Galileo GPS) was delivered to some "KURDS" to monitor "neighbors", especially military and all security forces.

Today UN announced that 7 Million Yemenite's are trying to crossover to Africa and from there to Europe.
Libya was bombed from US planes today. Libya will become next Syria, maybe Egypt will intervene with Russia there.

Poor Europe. EU dream could become a nightmare. Trap by trap.......Revenge of WWII was taken exploiting Germans up to the 1990's, but its is not yet finished. USA is too wise to accept a new DEUTSCHES REICH.

We also never would accept it. That's sophisticated warfare without bombing.

Either KYB nor PKK, even KSA can't do anything against US interests.

I watched CNN International today .

Your President was asked : "SIR, your chief adviser announced that Incirlik US-AFB could be closed"!

Your President answered : " He is not legitimate to say that. I will talk later with President Obama".

Was like finger-puppet- theater.

RIP to the dead I have met Kurds and Turks in London and they all tell me their views but I am confused and have no idea in truth.

Did i read something about kidnapping Ocalan and bringing to Greece? I dont know man sound too crazy to be true.

Also look at the attendants ... I will not be surprised by anything from now on :-)

You both have to read that article again!

"Lawyers representing Ocalan say a lawsuit against the Greek government over his capture in 1999 is due to be heard in an Athens court on Monday.

Ocalan, 67, was arrested in Nairobi, Kenya, after a brief stay at a Greek Embassy facility and flown back to Turkey to stand trial. Ocalan's supporters say he was essentially handed over to Turkey by Greek authorities — a claim Athens rejects.

Yiannis Rachiotis, a lawyer representing Ocalan in Greece, said Ocalan is seeking "symbolic financial damages" from the Greek state.

Selahattin Demirtas, leader of Turkey's pro-Kurdish Peoples' Democratic Party, or HDP, was present at an Athens news conference held by Ocalan's lawyers."

Clashes in Turkey on anniversary of Kurdish leader's arrest - US News

It's the opposite of what you said. Demirtas and Ocalan accusing Greece of handing over Ocalan to Turkey back in 1999. xD

US primarly is fucking its own interests in ME in d last deced or so. They dont need help

US interests are in causing as much chaos as quickly as possible in the middle-east. In such chaos all the parties will exhaust themselves in war, US arms manufacturers profits will be boosted, and once it looks like any one party is about to seize most of the middle-east the US can jump in and help the others who will be so grateful they will sign any agreement with the US.

And while the middle-east burns, the US can try and deal with the main threat which is China.

US interests are in causing as much chaos as quickly as possible in the middle-east. In such chaos all the parties will exhaust themselves in war, US arms manufacturers profits will be boosted, and once it looks like any one party is about to seize most of the middle-east the US can jump in and help the others who will be so grateful they will sign any agreement with the US.

And while the middle-east burns, the US can try and deal with the main threat which is China.

Problem with that theory my brother is that if ME burns, flames will eventualy reach and burn the rest of the world.

Yes, Obama admin tried to refocus to Asia, famous pivot to Asia policy. But for that to work they nedeed ME which can police itself. Iranian deal was part of it - they argued that result of the deal will be more "moderate" Iran who instead of conflict will choose cooperation with his arab contraparts. Thus realiving US from much of responsabilites in menataining stability in d region. And they were wrong... of course. Turkey, Israel, Saudis warned them time and time again what d outcome will be. This admin among other things will be remebered as an administration who fucked up relations not with one, nor two, but three crucial and long serving allies in metter of a year. Must say... not easy thing to do.

Problem with that theory my brother is that if ME burns, flames will eventualy reach and burn the rest of the world.

Yes, Obama admin tried to refocus to Asia, famous pivot to Asia policy. But for that to work they nedeed ME which can police itself. Iranian deal was part of it - they argued that result of the deal will be more "moderate" Iran who instead of conflict will choose cooperation with his arab contraparts. Thus realiving US from much of responsabilites in menataining stability in d region. And they were wrong... of course. Turkey, Israel, Saudis warned them time and time again what d outcome will be. This admin among other things will be remebered as an administration who fucked up relations not with one, nor two, but three crucial and long serving allies in metter of a year. Must say... not easy thing to do.

I think we're all aware of what an absolute disaster Obama has been. I hope Hilary can rescue something from the cluster-fck he's made of world affairs by engaging in wars which do not help America and not facing down those tyrants that threaten it.

But also countries like Turkey and Saudi need to look at their own foreign policy and how far they've deviated from the basic wisdom taught by people like Shaykh Saadi and others. What possessed Turkey to give up purchase of the HQ-9? What possessed Saudi to support Nawaz Sharif without looking into his background and his deep links with sectarian pro-Iranian forces in Punjab?

The only good news from this is that it will force the rational non-ideological states in the middle-east concerned with developing prosperity for their populations, to come together as first a security block, and later as an economic area. Such a block will then have much stronger negotiating powers with external forces.

I think we're all aware of what an absolute disaster Obama has been. I hope Hilary can rescue something from the cluster-fck he's made of world affairs by engaging in wars which do not help America and not facing down those tyrants that threaten it.

But also countries like Turkey and Saudi need to look at their own foreign policy and how far they've deviated from the basic wisdom taught by people like Shaykh Saadi and others. What possessed Turkey to give up purchase of the HQ-9? What possessed Saudi to support Nawaz Sharif without looking into his background and his deep links with sectarian pro-Iranian forces in Punjab?

The only good news from this is that it will force the rational non-ideological states in the middle-east concerned with developing prosperity for their populations, to come together as first a security block, and later as an economic area. Such a block will then have much stronger negotiating powers with external forces.

Seems that Hillary will be the first female President after the first Afro-American President. Bernie is far behind.

Seems that Hillary will be the first female President after the first Afro-American President. Bernie is far behind.

I'm thrilled.

It's going to be like the best Eid present. I'm looking forward to a strong liberal female president

I'm thrilled.

It's going to be like the best Eid present. I'm looking forward to a strong liberal female president

Henry and Madeleine were the powers behind. Bernie has no chance as a Jew.
Hillary is Pro-Israel but Bernie a kind of a blank slate on that issue

PKK is for Turkey what Hezbollah is for Israel. Both mean death and terror. We warned Russia last year that we won't accept Hezbollah to be massive supplied with new weapons. That's the reason why we attack from time to time Syrian and Hezbollah (Iran) bases on Syrian territory as an act of Self Defense. I posted a detailed thread about it in World Affairs.

Syria,Iran, YPG and Russia even the USA were caught conducting crime against Turkey ;
you see the new photos from Syria and the referring comments.

Seems YPG betrayed the USA.
Or did the USA betrayed Turkey from the beginning ?

Russian Soldier takes selfie with Iranian Brigadier General in Syria.

CbrGy0nWIAAl35T.jpg

YPG is a unit of the Syrian army" says Bouthaina Shaaban, political & media adviser to ASSAD

CbpveoWW0AANERW.jpg

I'm thrilled.

Dunno. We may end up with Sanders or Trump/Cruz. Its a real posibility cause much of the US public reached full moron mode by this election.

i wish it's trump , then all the back stabbing brothas will get a can of whoop you know what

Back
Top Bottom