What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a rumour.

He is a Pakistani with Pakistani passport. And any one having a Pakistani passport is a Pakistani.

There is no such thing as Afghan or Somalian with a Pakistani passport. LOL!

LOL There are enough Afghans roaming around with Pakistani passports in Europe. Secondly, let's wait for conclusive reports. Thus far there is no conclusive evidence to suggest that this so-called "Pakistani" did the evil deed.

Reactions: EAK
LOL There are enough Afghans roaming around with Pakistani passports. Secondly, let's wait for conclusive reports. Thus far there is no conclusive evidence to suggest that this "Pakistani" did the deed.

If they have Pakistani passports they are pakistani nationals. No matter what the ethnicity is

Unfortunate incident indeed but we need to understand the root cause of such acts, if you try to get your head around it then all this terrorism is because of the radical/extremist interpretation of religious texts, radicals can be from any religion and come from anywhere in the world. A normal guy sitting in New York can become radicalized by watch something on the internet.
We need to catch these hate preachers and stop them from spreading their venom further.

I am more afraid of a religious guy than an aetheist nowadays.

If they have Pakistani passports they are pakistani nationals. No matter what the ethnicity is

Lets admit he is from Pakistan..Question is what next now ? At first Pakistanis should not be allowed to claim asylum as such there is no conflict zone and those claiming should be sent back immediately..

That's what happens when you teach generations after generation, the extremism. The crap being filled in people's mind in the name of revenge will continue to yield such incidents even in days to come.

Revenge for what though? For allowing million plus refugees? In case of Pakistanis, they are inmigrants who toke advantage of generous German aid for refugees.

Okay the latest news is that the truck driver who rammed into Christmas shoppers in Berlin was 23 year old asylum seeker Pakistani 'Naved B' who had arrived in Germany just over 11 months ago. For now we will assume these reports are true and frankly we should not be too surprised. I dearly hope that later we find out this news was incorrect but my feeling is this will remain just a wish.

At a personal level I am deeply shaken and this incident will make life even more difficult for us when we say 'Pakistani', it will make life even more difficult for those travelling on the Pakistani passport and it will make the job of defending Pakistan even more difficult. This will give billion Indian's a reason to have Hindu festival on the Ganges.

However all that cannot detract from the fact that there is somethig terribly wrong at the very heart of Pakistani society when a migrant refugee only 23 years old after having been given a refuge by Germany - a country Pakistan has no issues with whatsoever decides just 11 months after arriving there to ram a articulated truck into innocent women and children.

This thread is not about finding external blames. No it is time to take stock and own up to the fact that there is evil being nurtured inside Pakistan and this Naved carried that evil with him to Germany. Political and hate murders are common in Pakistan and this incident is only significant because it was exported abroad. Otherwise these hate crimes happen in Pakistan more often then it rains.

This is a serious thread and I don't want deflection, trying to find outsiders to blame, try to blame India. It is time for introspection and solutions to purge the hate inside the country that spilled over to Berlin. We have to accept that Pakistani society is infected with a disease. We have to look at the aetiology of this problem and suggest solution to tackle this malignancy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/

@Arsalan @niaz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Sinopakfriend @haviZsultan

I am truly sadden by this insane and horrific act of pure sickness. Without any reserve I denouce this hineous, cowardly act.

This so pathetic and sou less that I can not find words to condemn it.

The sheer ingratitude... when people move to the West for better ife.. they leave behind places where there are no right and justice..only misery and injustice.

While enjoying welfare of hardworking taxpayers they instead of contributing and bettering themsleves demand, demand and demand...Look at your UK...how those who had/have been on welfare were/are the most vocal voices of hate.

@Götterdämmerung ...I have many German friends and had worked with them. One of the most humane and giving country in the world.

Religion is the opium of the masses as is nationalism. Both are form of facism. Both need to be well managed.

Is not the purpose of a religion spritiual growth?

Pak needs to act with vengence against those who are merchant of death and who use religion to accumulate wealth and power.

Your country has lost how many because of terrorism? Not to mention economically...

If it is proven that the killer was from your country..then the PM of Pak must take responsibility and show character...show support to the victims and the German state..by not empty words but concrete actions.

Pak needs to pass some tough laws and cut of the money supply coming from outside to these sick minds...

I do appologise if I have acted as a bad guest and offended Pak peoples...but this is unacceptable.

May the families of the innocent victims find peace...

Germany must act ruthlessly...if there is one there will be more.

What if the guy is an Afghan illegally holding a Pakistani passport? By the way, Germany does not extend asylum to Pakistanis as Pakistan is not a war effected country so if the guy came on a Pakistani passport or declared that he was a Pakistani, he would not have stayed in Germany for 11 months. He would have been sent back immediately. I travel to Germany at least 4 times a year and this has scared me to my core.

We have to accept that Pakistani society is infected with a disease. We have to look at the aetiology of this problem and suggest solution to tackle this malignancy.

You assume a solution exists. It may not.

What marvelous achievement are you referring to?
This shizzle in Berlin.

I wouldn't be so quick to him being Pakistani, until Pakistani Agencies confirm that he wasn't an Afghani on a Pakistani passport.
Navid B. aka David aka Naved B. Born January 1st, 1993 , in Turbat, Pakistan. Travelled to Germany in February, where he got a residence permit on June 2nd 2016. At least, that's according to the news here, which in turn refers to German 'security sources'.

The Germans just start to taste their own medicine. When the Germans support terrorists in Syria, Iraq and all over M.East and N.Caucasus they probably didn't think it will return back to them like boomerang.
Big assertions. Any evidence to support those claims?

No point in repenting now, they allowed terrorists into their country, now suffer.
Oh ok, so you approve. Good to know that.

Terrorism is the most terrible thing in the world. Unfortunately we have been figting with it for decades...

Meanwhile....

European states kept the wanted terrorists in their countries,
They didn't give them us back,
We captured German ( or some other ) made weapons on terrorists,
EU parliament let terrorists make propaganda in the parliament building,
Belgium let PKK to make propaganda on the street freely,
European spies captured between them...

So don't be so shocked when the fire jumped on you... It will probably continue till Europe understands what terror is.
RIP to the victims...
What are you on about. There actually is LESS terrorism in Europe now, then the was e.g. the 1970s and 1980s. "We"in Europe (you know, that EU thingy the Turkey has wanted to join for decades) actually have a fairly good understanding of what terror is from those days.

.... Germany - a country Pakistan has no issues with whatsoever decides just 11 months after arriving there to ram a articulated truck into innocent women and children.

Pakistan's approach to Islamism, and our sense of self as the citadel of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom