What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP really sad incident
I will be more than happy if you will preach the same to your fellow Indian asylum seekers that has been flooding my hometown Hongkong as well
http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight...ng-kong-should-send-back-asylum-seekers-india
What does this have to do with anything? Because this animal was a Pakistani you have to jump to your poodle's defence and bring in India? Are those scamsters in Hong Kong going around driving HGVs into your crowded markets or shooting up offices? Until they are all you are doing is engaging in the typical false equivalency. Are fake economic migrants the same as terrorists?

Modi has done the right thing IF he has.Because it was started by Muslims only and if he had not done it the lord of cross border terrorism and sleeper cells with links with ISI or LeT, HuJI would have gone fearless and created another proxy in the Gujarat region. He just showed that this sh*t will not be tolerated. As I said the agenda of spreading Islam will not be tolerated!

Muslims are wasting their time and they will not achieve anything out of this except for more suppression. The more Muslims believe in brotherhood the more the rest will tease them. Rather improving the life and contributing to the world with better infrastructure and knowledge the contribution in this and previous century by the Muslims is zero.

:cheesy::cheesy::lol:
What has modi done? His Kashmir and Pakistan policy has been destroyed, he is busy trying to isolate us whilst we grow both economically and militarily

Oh we should forget muslims around the world because a bakht says so, thanks for the advice Gupta!

Islam is spreading as per Gods will nothing you or I can do about it

--

There are thousands of Pakistani "asylum seekers" in Europe, if i remember correctly a large proportion of the men (identified as "refugees"/"asylum seekers" in the media) who sexually assualted Germen women in Cologne in Jan 2016 were of Pakistani origin.

Rubbish :lol:

Terrorism is the most terrible thing in the world. Unfortunately we have been figting with it for decades...

Meanwhile....

European states kept the wanted terrorists in their countries,
They didn't give them us back,
We captured German ( or some other ) made weapons on terrorists,
EU parliament let terrorists make propaganda in the parliament building,
Belgium let PKK to make propaganda on the street freely,
European spies captured between them...

So don't be so shocked when the fire jumped on you... It will probably continue till Europe understands what terror is.
RIP to the victims...

On another forum they were saying either Afghani or Pakistani or some migrant . The person with him was polish . No idea the dead guy or the accomplice .

Confiscate or block all passports given to Afghanies Mr. Nisar before it's too late.

On another forum they were saying either Afghani or Pakistani or some migrant . The person with him was polish . No idea the dead guy or the accomplice .

The Truck was a Poland Truck and the Driver was in it. Probably he is in the Truck dead. But Police caught the suspect. But so far only German Local channels and new agencies give this report. Not by any cops officially to the world. We have to wait and see it sees.

Okay the latest news is that the truck driver who rammed into Christmas shoppers in Berlin was 23 year old asylum seeker Pakistani 'Naved B' who had arrived in Germany just over 11 months ago. For now we will assume these reports are true and frankly we should not be too surprised. I dearly hope that later we find out this news was incorrect but my feeling is this will remain just a wish.

At a personal level I am deeply shaken and this incident will make life even more difficult for us when we say 'Pakistani', it will make life even more difficult for those travelling on the Pakistani passport and it will make the job of defending Pakistan even more difficult. This will give billion Indian's a reason to have Hindu festival on the Ganges.

However all that cannot detract from the fact that there is somethig terribly wrong at the very heart of Pakistani society when a migrant refugee only 23 years old after having been given a refuge by Germany - a country Pakistan has no issues with whatsoever decides just 11 months after arriving there to ram a articulated truck into innocent women and children.

This thread is not about finding external blames. No it is time to take stock and own up to the fact that there is evil being nurtured inside Pakistan and this Naved carried that evil with him to Germany. Political and hate murders are common in Pakistan and this incident is only significant because it was exported abroad. Otherwise these hate crimes happen in Pakistan more often then it rains.

This is a serious thread and I don't want deflection, trying to find outsiders to blame, try to blame India. It is time for introspection and solutions to purge the hate inside the country that spilled over to Berlin. We have to accept that Pakistani society is infected with a disease. We have to look at the aetiology of this problem and suggest solution to tackle this malignancy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/

@Arsalan @niaz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Sinopakfriend @haviZsultan

Afghan with fake Pakistani passport.

When something points to Pakistan, then it becomes Fake to you people. even if is rock hard evidences.

Seems like an Afghan who has a Pakistani passport in possession.
You people always say the same thing when you get caught.

How can you all be so sure this was an Afghan is a fake passport?

Maybe they knowingly gave their Fake passport to them. who knows .....?

It is surprising and shocking. Germany has done absolutely nothing against muslims/Pakistanis. They have sheltered the most muslim refugees and this is how we repay them. Muslims really need to introspect and question themselves. My full sympathies for the people of Germany. I am ashamed of this act of violent terror and request you to please not judge the people of Pakistan on the basis of this evil mans action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom