What's new

Terror Attack at Quetta Election Polling Station!

I don't call these slow actions as decisive as Raheel Sharif took. He was the one who never let these m0f0's take a moment of breath.

Hunting masterminds after they manage to kill 150 people? What about those 150 families? Why they have to see their loved ones go this way?
you're right. but his job was different than QB's job. Gen Raheel had to assault a stronghold and he dislosdged the Terrorists. then for the rest of his time, the terrorists were running around trying to relocate and re-establish. right now, the terrorists have relocated and with their friends accross the border, they have re-evolved and gone deeper into hiding. so right now the challenge is of a different nature. YOu cant say that the same effort is not being put in. You have to appreciate the effort, army has conducted a very successful election and I think it wouldnt have been possible if army wasnt on top of things

I don't call these slow actions as decisive as Raheel Sharif took. He was the one who never let these m0f0's take a moment of breath.

Hunting masterminds after they manage to kill 150 people? What about those 150 families? Why they have to see their loved ones go this way?
I think u are forgetting what happened to APS, Pak wasnt able to pre-empt it. you can accuse army of failing to protect citiznes in a remote are and ignore the fact that a similar incident happened on an army base. Sometimes, enemy is just too clever/cunning and you're not able to catch them.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

There is still No Update on this.

Criminal negligence is as Big a Problem as corruption

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom