What's new

Terror alert issued as Taliban bombers enter Pakistan

R U planning to stop them using your credit card knife?

I think carrying a knife with blade length of less than 3 inches is not illegal, but please check the law.

Question.
Would be it illegal to carry a credit card styled hidden knife in you're wallet?
For safety purposes -.-

Let's just hope they get this treatment before the disease spreads.

images

Allah sab ko mehfooz rakhe Ameen, we can't send threat but why not we hang all their dogs waiting for trials?

The army will do what it see's fit. They won't do it now, but they will in the next few years or so.
Army kuch bhi nahi kar sakti without the governments approval
sorry to burst this bubble of yours.

R U planning to stop them using your credit card knife?

I think carrying a knife with blade length of less than 3 inches is not illegal, but please check the law.
When you have been trained in a few forms of martial arts trust a knife is better then a gun.

Given the trend around the globe , security forces will have to be extra precautions for Eid

I wish I get to kill one F***** terrorist one day,Damn Wankers with bombs up their A$$E#

All the strategies of Taliban are very well defused by Pakistan Army! They have to think many times before doing any evil inside Pakistan.

I prefer changing the name to NDS & RAW funded Afghan terrorist refugees & Afghani terrorists from Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom