What's new

Terror alert issued as Taliban bombers enter Pakistan

This is just one form the many threats alerts issued by the intel agencies. We should appreciate them for their work. The real work is starting now to advance the security. The terrorists are trying to regain their lost in the op Zarb-e-Azb. I hope that 99.99999% terrorists will be eliminated in the 'combing operations' which were announced recently. Also, we need to keep a vigilant eye and show unity both socially and politically. #nototerror

Someone in this world is not happy on pakistan's efforts to block someone's entry in NSG

Make a guess
are you nuts ,how did you manage to connect NSG.

no effort of Pakistan would have stopped Indian entry into NSG. Pakistan dsnt have that kind of influence.

are you nuts ,how did you manage to connect NSG.

no effort of Pakistan would have stopped Indian entry into NSG. Pakistan dsnt have that kind of influence.

Y did ur rear burnt did i even said a word against india? So what stopped india? Seems like india doesnt have that influence to get into it. Im not nuts but seems like my post cracked yours.

Question.
Would be it illegal to carry a credit card styled hidden knife in you're wallet?
For safety purposes -.-

Let's just hope they get this treatment before the disease spreads.

images

Don't bother, bring one of these instead:

upload_2016-6-29_5-45-49.jpeg

are they good terrorist or bad terrorist?

Oh f*ck off this doesn't concern you.

We really need to start some ops in Afghanistan. It's only a matter of time now.

So why don't our powerful army forces the election and commission and utterly corrupt and ugly judges of the supreme court to issue denotification of the PM on any of the multiple grounds.
If army interferes these morons will become political martyr and the say look we would have made Pakistan the next Asian Tiger but huma kaam nahi kerna dia gaya. Considering how gullible this nation is, we can expect another win for this baboon. 2 years are now left. It would be wise to let them continue however the army does need to make sure that the next election should not cannot be rigged like that of 2013. Rest assured these corrupt thugs will try to rig the next election if not checked.

If army interferes these morons will become political martyr and the say look we would have made Pakistan the next Asian Tiger but huma kaam nahi kerna dia gaya. Considering how gullible this nation is, we can expect another win for this baboon. 2 years are now left. It would be wise to let them continue however the army does need to make sure that the next election should not cannot be rigged like that of 2013. Rest assured these corrupt thugs will try to rig the next election if not checked.
No they won't because, army should ensure that their necks get lengthened to twice the size. Not political martyrs but physical "martyrs"...though these abominations of humanity are just die a worse death than any animal.

No they won't because, army should ensure that their necks get lengthened to twice the size. Not political martyrs but physical "martyrs"...though these abominations of humanity are just die a worse death than any animal.

Musharraf had that opportunity but he wasted and against what that his government gets a Nod from the west. If you ask me army has proven to be equally worst when they could have done something for a change and made this nation get rid of this haram khor. But he chose not to. A lesson he must have learnt as he is now himself in exile.

Question.
Would be it illegal to carry a credit card styled hidden knife in you're wallet?
For safety purposes -.-

Let's just hope they get this treatment before the disease spreads.

images
no issues, you can carry a knife under 5" blade length which is not spring assisted......just be sure that when stopped or crossing in to a security check, you bring into the knowledge of person incharge that you carry a knife on person ----this is only when you are subjected to a personal search

Musharraf had that opportunity but he wasted and against what that his government gets a Nod from the west. If you ask me army has proven to be equally worst when they could have done something for a change and made this nation get rid of this haram khor. But he chose not to. A lesson he must have learnt as he is now himself in exile.
I normally wonder at the rationale of the pacificism exercised by army top brass when it comes to NS despite having a good knowledge with evidence of his involvement in corruption and anti-state activities. Every passing day is damaging Pakistan and these so called rakhwalas of the homeland are doing nothing more than lip service.

I thought the border control was made stringent, entering of bombers again negates the feeling of security which was in the air for a while now which begs the question how long are we going to do nothing about TTP leader who are hiding in Afghanistan and continue to indulge in anti Pakistan activities?
Dont you think that its far too clear to be a coincidence that after Afghanistan received a thrashing at our hands, suddenly TTP gets active once more and sends terrorists to carry out suicide missions in Pakistan. And at this time our leader is busy doing shopping in expensive stores of London. :angry:
I think it is still under process and not finished yet though PA is doing its utmost however still quite a sizeablechunk of this porous border has not been secured with a tench (1800 km) while the whole border length is 2430 km.

ok give them salami by killing all ttp terrorists in our jails..

Come on assholes ! Pakistan army is preparing a special Iftari for you with bullets,ak47s,cobras... hope you won't be disappointed :D

And you think they are coming to fight with ak47's and bullets ?
Did you not read properly they are suicide bombers.

Saffaron terrorist

Please do not make unfounded allegations.

15 years of war with Afghans by West gave any results, NO except leaving them in financial ruin!

Answer is simple, to get rid of these bastards NUKE known TTP settlements in afghanistan, let them taste hell before they actually enter eternal hell of Allah!

NUKE shabrat pay chalanay kay liyeh to nahi banaye thay!

I understand that the TTP settlements, nodes, centres and camps are not known.

Don't bother, bring one of these instead:

View attachment 314523

Oh f*ck off this doesn't concern you.

We really need to start some ops in Afghanistan. It's only a matter of time now.
Thanks !
and it's not actually
We need to carry out ops in Afghanistan that is the need of the hour
We could crumble the terrorist Networks in weeks by through aerial warfare alone but do you actually think that the Pakistan government or army can do this? They won't.

Thanks !
and it's not actually
We need to carry out ops in Afghanistan that is the need of the hour
We could crumble the terrorist Networks in weeks by through aerial warfare alone but do you actually think that the Pakistan government or army can do this? They won't.

The army will do what it see's fit. They won't do it now, but they will in the next few years or so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom