What's new

Terminal X..Pak security official discusses Shaheen 1A test

Bogus claims.

There is no ICBM in Pak arsenal. If ever there was, it would be tested. No missile can be inducted without tests. And whenever a missile test is conducted, the world knows.

And there is no point of having an ICBM when your enemy doesn't know about it, cause then it doesn't work as a deterrence. In order for it to work as a deterrent, your enemy must know about it, so that it is scared of it.

Pakistani missile arsenal is provided by China and North Korea. Building its own arsenal is beyond Pakistan's technological capacity, countries like NK and China won't give Pakistan an ICBM.

oo paaa ji golli desi ho ya videsiii maroo lagee to admii hi maree haii

Bogus claims.

There is no ICBM in Pak arsenal. If ever there was, it would be tested. No missile can be inducted without tests. And whenever a missile test is conducted, the world knows.

And there is no point of having an ICBM when your enemy doesn't know about it, cause then it doesn't work as a deterrence. In order for it to work as a deterrent, your enemy must know about it, so that it is scared of it.

Pakistani missile arsenal is provided by China and North Korea. Building its own arsenal is beyond Pakistan's technological capacity, countries like NK and China won't give Pakistan an ICBM.

typical indian mentality thinking they have the ultimate fire power in the world with worlds best technology developed by not else then the alien supported DRDO:disagree:

I think the best and longest in Pakistan's arsenal of missiles are the 2500 to 3500 km shaheen II (DF 15) missiles supplied by China, the rest are all speculations.

Pakistan is usually very secretive about developments of its military arsenal. So I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

I think the best and longest in Pakistan's arsenal of missiles are the 2500 to 3500 km shaheen II (DF 15) missiles supplied by China, the rest are all speculations.

DF-15 is 600 km range. We made the missiles man, cut out your Indian supremacy exercises and get an education while you're at it.

Pakistan is usually very secretive about developments of its military arsenal. So I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

Nothing new was in here and Ateeq-ur-Rehman's not going to divulge things out to bloggers. The brigadier would be out of a job by now if this Terminal X was anything for real. It's just a lame attempt at getting fame by rehashing all the known theories about upper end IRBMs and ICBMs under development.

Pakistan's next missile is whatever Shaheen III project is to produce, either an SLV or an advanced IRBM or both.

DF-15 is 600 km range. We made the missiles man, cut out your Indian supremacy exercises and get an education while you're at it.

Nothing new was in here and Ateeq-ur-Rehman's not going to divulge things out to bloggers. The brigadier would be out of a job by now if this Terminal X was anything for real. It's just a lame attempt at getting fame by rehashing all the known theories about upper end IRBMs and ICBMs under development.

Pakistan's next missile is whatever Shaheen III project is to produce, either an SLV or an advanced IRBM or both.

Agree my mistake about DF 15, but wasn't there a 2 stage missile supplied by China to Pakistan?, Shaheen III is a 4,500 km range missile right?

Agree my mistake about DF 15, but wasn't there a 2 stage missile supplied by China to Pakistan?, Shaheen III is a 4,500 km range missile right?

The historic allegation has been about DF-15... But the last time I heard it was some years ago since after the Test of Shaheen II ended all such wild theories...

At best some missiles were given for studying, but Pakistan has been dabbling around with missiles and rockets since the early 60s, just as long as India has - perhaps slightly longer.

These are just feel good stories passed around in India and don't stand the test of arguments often. Most Indians still believe we all study in Madrassas and just repainted our missiles :D

The historic allegation has been about DF-15... But the last time I heard it was some years ago since after the Test of Shaheen II ended all such wild theories...

At best some missiles were given for studying, but Pakistan has been dabbling around with missiles and rockets since the early 60s, just as long as India has - perhaps slightly longer.

These are just feel good stories passed around in India and don't stand the test of arguments often. Most Indians still believe we all study in Madrassas and just repainted our missiles :D

Come on, I know what a Madrassa is, its a center for higher Islamic learning - plenty of them in India as well, but terminal X sounds intriguing - wish we had a similar agency.:D

Really ?

Reference BR official forums ? :azn:

How did you determine the technological capacity of Pakistan ? :undecided:

Yes , every single missile in missile arsenal was/is being supplied by China ... Pakistan despite having decades of experience in the field cant build a missile but ofcourse Babur and Raad came from Mars since even China doesn't have them ! :azn:

P.S This will help you sleep at night ! :rofl: Else try some sedatives ...

Bogus claims.

I don't understand why you Hindis cry always. There is a claim by Russian Intelligence over here read it Hindi.

Moscow: Russia has rejected India’s claim of testing intercontinental missiles and said New Delhi was naming its medium range rockets as Intercontinental missiles.
Russian Intelligence chief Igor Sergun termed the India’s claims as baseless. He was speaking at a conference organized by defence ministry and attended by 50 countries, including 28 Nato members.
He said that countries like India and North Koria didn’t possess long-range intercontinental missiles.
During the conference General Nikolai Makarov, Russia’s most senior military commander, warned Nato that if it proceeded with a controversial American missile defence system, force would be used against it.
President Dmitry Medvedev said last year that Russia will retaliate militarily if it does not reach an agreement with the United States and NATO on the missile defense system.

Slap & a punch on your face Hindi's.

For now PAK should now concentrate on developing SLV tech in form of Shaheen 3? ....may be. Launching satellites for peaceful proposes technically should not bring about sanctions and in this way PAK can get feed back on their Shaheen 3 and gauri 3.
If Iran can launch satellites by being under yanki sanctions for 30 years now, why can't PAK do the same.:)

I don't understand why you Hindis cry always. There is a claim by Russian Intelligence over here read it Hindi.

Moscow: Russia has rejected India’s claim of testing intercontinental missiles and said New Delhi was naming its medium range rockets as Intercontinental missiles.
Russian Intelligence chief Igor Sergun termed the India’s claims as baseless. He was speaking at a conference organized by defence ministry and attended by 50 countries, including 28 Nato members.
He said that countries like India and North Koria didn’t possess long-range intercontinental missiles.
During the conference General Nikolai Makarov, Russia’s most senior military commander, warned Nato that if it proceeded with a controversial American missile defence system, force would be used against it.
President Dmitry Medvedev said last year that Russia will retaliate militarily if it does not reach an agreement with the United States and NATO on the missile defense system.

Slap & a punch on your face Hindi's.

the actual news is this, ur media changed it:

Iran, N Korea have no long-range ballistic missiles - intelligence

Maj. Gen. Igor Sergun, head of Russia’s General Staff Main Intelligence Department, has vowed that only official nuclear powers today possess ballistic missiles with a range of over 5.5 thousand kilometers.

“Only officially recognized nuclear powers have intercontinental ballistic missiles with a range of over 5.5 thousand kilometers, as well as the technological know-how to produce them,” he said at a Moscow conference today.

Maj. Gen. Sergun listed Israel, India, Iran, North Korea, and Pakistan among non-nuclear states, possessing medium-range ballistic rockets and vying for regional dominance.

RIA

Iran, N Korea have no long-range ballistic missiles - intelligence : Voice of Russia

This is how a news can be twisted according to will.

I adore idiotic Indian theories. You guys think less and feel more. I don't watch indian movies but I remember one random piece running on cable one day where one indian dude was comparing the mentality of English adult with an indian Kid :laugh:.

I adore idiotic Indian theories. You guys think less and feel more. I don't watch indian movies but I remember one random piece running on cable one day where one indian dude was comparing the mentality of English adult with an indian Kid :laugh:.

what that has to do with the topic :blink:. btw u lied about the highlighted part :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom