What's new

Tension in Gujarat. After another toddler raped and murdered by North Indian migrant.

sale shiv sena apne ghar Bombay me sher bane firte ho , bahar niklo to gaand par laat paregi .
Shiv Sena is a political party. All marathis don't support it.

You North Indian pussies were defeated by every invader. What bravado are you talking about, bhaiyya muslim bhikari?

they go to work in industrialised states , they earn money by their laborious attitude , locals who are not well off as these migrants become jealous .
Jealous of slum dwelling laborers? Gujaratis are richest people in India, you idiot bhaiyya.

marathis are khaini tamakhu eating topi wearing madarzat chutia :enjoy:
Bhaiyye, atleast we aren't cockroaches like you.

As your polticians why even after 70 years of independence and stealing revenue of other states your Bhaiyya states have shown no improvement.Why do you bhaiyya invade other states like cockroaches?

lol .........:D:D:D
what if you have lived in bong ? are not they muslims ?

come to banaras and talk to any muslim , see what they speak .

cheers doc :enjoy:

It matters nothing to me man. I don't have these hangups (anymore).

Btw, I'm a Maratha and a sainik.

Just so you know ...

Cheers, Doc

no problem if you are maratha and sainik

unless you start misbehaving like that chutiya so called maratha

i know you are kind of national integration in your blood , so you will not work against our country .

cheers doc .:enjoy:

Marathas don't like outsider's misbehaving. Especially with their women (and now children).

They are probably the most cosmopolitan open people in India as long as you behave and integrate.

Learning and speaking their tongue is a big plus. But Hindi works fine too.

But they take shit from no one.

They have history to back them up ultimately.

Something that no other group in India does, except those that you could count on the fingers of one hand.

There is a reason why India remains Hindu.

And this land is called Maha Rashtra.

Cheers, Doc

abe khaini khor kunbi chamar tum log hajaro sal se brahmano ki dhoti saf saf karke apni jindagi gujar rahe ho , hum logon ne brahmano ke raj se mukti dila di , tum sanghi log fir se pandit brahman ki dhoti saf kar rahe ho .karo salo nagpur ki dhoti ki safai .....:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
All bhaiyya Muslims are chamar converts, what are you talking about? Ansari bhaiyya Muslims are ex Hindu chamar. Hahaha.

Jaa Bhaiyye aaande bech ansari chamar hehe

Marathas don't like outsider's misbehaving. Especially with their women (and now children).

They are probably the most cosmopolitan open people in India as long as you behave and integrate.

Something that no other group in India does, except those that you could count on the fingers of one hand.

Cheers, Doc

no problem with maratha
cheers doc.:enjoy:

All bhaiyya Muslims are chamar converts, what are you talking about? Ansari bhaiyya Muslims are ex Hindu chamar. Hahaha.

Jaa Bhaiyye aaande bech ansari chamar hehe

abe ja kunbi chamar, kisi pandit ki dhoti saf kar nagpur me :enjoy:

no problem with maratha
cheers doc.:enjoy:

Doc is a Bihari who is entrenched into a circle of hardcore Marathas .... probably the most violent (and impactful) Hindu groups in the country.

As a Maratha.

Do you know why I put up my real photo and give a fig to who knows who I am and what I do and where I live in spite of saying the things I do?

Aur bol ....

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

Difference between Maharashtra and Gujarat is,

When something bad happens marathis go out and destroy things.

When something bad happens gujaratis go out, destroy both public andaprivate property and kills those who did those things.

abe ja kunbi chamar, kisi pandit ki dhoti saf kar nagpur me :enjoy:
All you bhaiyya Muslims clean our public toilets. Do you want to come out of chicken business and clean our sauchalayas bhaiyya ansari chamra?

Difference between Maharashtra and Gujarat is,

When something bad happens marathis go out and destroy things.

When something bad happens gujaratis go out, destroy both public andaprivate property and kills those who did those things.

I think then you were living under a rock in the 70s to the 90s ....

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom