What's new

2nd North Indian migrant lynched in Gujarat in 2 days

iamnobody

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Godi Media peddles fakes news to show that North Indians are mistreated in Maharashtra & South India.

But it remains mums when Gujaratis kill North Indian migrants in Gujarat.

Where are the shameless bhakts?

@Jeeten Parikh @Raj-Hindustani @Skimming @Kaniska @StraightEdge @Tafob

यही करते रहो। कोई स्ट्रेटजी सोचने कि औक़ात तो है नहीं।

Godi Media peddles fakes news to show that North Indians are mistreated in Maharashtra & South India.

Sad to hear!

Lagegi aag, to aayenge Ghar kaii.. Zadd mai, Yahaan pe sirf Hamaara makaan, Thodi hai..

Bhayya migrants like @Raj-Hindustani will never speak against Gujarat Or Gujaratis.

Why you are interested and posting such Bullshit news is beyond me.

It is a universal truth that migrant populations are seldom warmly welcomed by states or nations.

The law is put into effect on your neighborhood street. The locals on that street will not be happy if you open a new store there. If you travel abroad for work, it moves from one place to another, from one city to the next, from one state to the next, and from one country to another.

I don't give a f**k about Gujrati, Marathi, or any other state if they do something wrong. But, I also strongly believe that if you have migrated to another state or working in a foreign country, you have to adapt to their culture and rules.......

Now, if you are working in Maharashtra and say anything against Shivaji or the Marathi language, what will happen? the same goes from state, to state, and especially in Tamil Nadu. These people are causing more trouble for the North Indians because they can not speak Tamil, and Tamil people don't want to speak other than TAMIL..

You don't make any sense with even one post, though. You are nothing more than a flase flagger or troll.

Why you are interested and posting such Bullshit news is beyond me.

It is a universal truth that migrant populations are seldom warmly welcomed by states or nations.

The law is put into effect on your neighborhood street. The locals on that street will not be happy if you open a new store there. If you travel abroad for work, it moves from one place to another, from one city to the next, from one state to the next, and from one country to another.

I don't give a f**k about Gujrati, Marathi, or any other state if they do something wrong. But, I also strongly believe that if you have migrated to another state or working in a foreign country, you have to adapt to their culture and rules.......

Now, if you are working in Maharashtra and say anything against Shivaji or the Marathi language, the same goes from state to state.

You don't make any sense with even one post, though. You are nothing more than a flase flagger or troll.
Read the news.

These North Indians didn't disrespect Gujaratis or Gujarat.

They were lynched because of their North Indian looks.

Your beloved BJP Gujarati Modi media spread fake news about North Indian migrants being killed in Tamil Nadu.

Why is your Godi media hiding the crimes of Gujarat and Gujaratis?

If media remained mum how did you get to know ?

Read the news.

These North Indians didn't disrespect Gujaratis or Gujarat.

They were lynched because of their North Indian looks.

Your beloved BJP Gujarati Modi media spread fake news about North Indian migrants being killed in Tamil Nadu.

Why is your Godi media hiding the crimes of Gujarat and Gujaratis?

As I said, whatever happened in Gujrat is highly condemnable.

Yet what has happened is nothing new; it has happened in other countries and states as well. Whoever committed that, though, deserves the harshest condemnation and is a criminal. It doesn't matter which nation or state it belongs to.

Back
Top Bottom