What's new

Tendulkar's world-record 200

Oh..the flame boy back on action...:blah::blah::blah:

In case your memory is betraying you(which it is),I should remind you it was Shewag who called us ordinary.We didn't.

While Sehwag was right (which was proved in the series), its you Bangladeshi's who were trying to prove how ordinary India and sehwag are.

You were actually refering Shekib as classy and Sehwag as ordinary.
Now keep your flames in your house and cook curry instead of throwing at others.

Look at your hypocrisy,at every thread on Bangladesh, you say you have nothing against Bangladesh.But your hatred for Bangladesh is clearly visible even to a mad man.

And here you are turning it into a flame war.

Pathetic,you really are.

I just put my wish above. You don't have to get so personal with me.

Calling Shekib as classy and Sehwag as ordinary definitely boils my blood.

GB

relax guyz........ all of us should Praise sachin for his great achievement

afterall this record was meant to be broken one day or another

Sachin has indeed increased his reputation and respect among Pakistanis and the World after achieving this milestone

While Sehwag was right (which was proved in the series), its you Bangladeshi's who were trying to prove how ordinary India and sehwag are.

GB

please stop flaming

Sakib-ul-Hassan is also indeed a great all-rounder probably one of the best player in the World. Look at ICC Ranking if you have any doubt ;)

Sehwag was more like a TALLAR batsmen but very lucky TALLAR :lol::lol: and indeed he has also matured now and groomed himself into a fine batsmen

i was wondering this cricket has been so fast that you can expect wonders from Afghanistan in next T20 and if ever given the status of ODIs and Tests....... u might expect wonders from minnows too

Mr. X - when will Afridi mature ;).. Sehwag was always a classical batsman. He scored a century on debut in Tests against South Africa in SA.
Just because he scores quickly - you can't brand him as a slogger or immature .. like Mr. Afridi!

please stop flaming

Sakib-ul-Hassan is also indeed a great all-rounder probably one of the best player in the World. Look at ICC Ranking if you have any doubt ;)

Sehwag was more like a TALLAR batsmen but very lucky TALLAR :lol::lol: and indeed he has also matured now and groomed himself into a fine batsmen

The same tallar scored a triple ton against Pakistan in Pakistan.

You lost the match just in case you have short memory.

Check out Sehwag's performance against Pakistan in Tests and ODI's.

No wonder you call him Tallar.

Whatever that means to begin with.

GB

He is indeed a legend .., Lets hope, if even this record is broken , the culture stays inside SouthAsia ..!

i was wondering this cricket has been so fast that you can expect wonders from Afghanistan in next T20 and if ever given the status of ODIs and Tests....... u might expect wonders from minnows too

Forget the T-20.

Afghans chased 494 against Canada in test recently.

Afghanistan v Canada at Sharjah, Feb 20-23, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Just because he scores quickly - you can't brand him as a slogger or immature .. like Mr. Afridi!

At least Sehwag don't bite the ball and later justify the act.

GB

And in another case of typical indian media hype, the ordinary sachin tendulkar scored a two hundred today on back of his four consecutive test centuries ;)

GB

Go back to the thread and find out who started the thread.

It wasn't me or any Bangladeshi who started the thread,but it was SSGPA1,a Pakistani member who expressed his opinion about the circumstances with the thread.
Besides I never said India was an ordinary team.Not even Shakib Al Hasan.So where did you get your info?

Look around before unleashing your fury on keyboard.

Go back to the thread and find out who started the thread.

It wasn't me or any Bangladeshi who started the thread,but it was SSGPA1,a Pakistani member who expressed his opinion about the circumstances with the thread.

Look around before unleashing your fury on key board.

It were the Bangladeshi's who were jumping all over it.

I didn't saw/read any Bangladeshi condemning the thread starter or disagreeing with him.

GB

It were the Bangladeshi's who were jumping all over it.

I didn't saw/read any Bangladeshi condemning the thread starter or disagreeing with him.

GB

So?What's the big deal?

It was his opinion,he expressed it.

Besides,this is members forum,after all the fighting on other threads we come here to cool off .That was more like a funny thread,showing the irony.

But it seems some people's blood still boils over here.:rolleyes:

Its your problem,so don't push it on others.

So?What's the big deal?

It was his opinion,he expressed it.

Besides,this is members forum,after all the fighting on other threads we come here to cool off .That was more like a funny thread,showing the irony.

But it seems some people's blood still boils over here.:rolleyes:

Its your problem,so don't push it on others.

and hence it is my wish that Tendulkar sets Mirpur or Chittagong on fire so that people can think before expressing their so-called opinion against Indian Cricket Team.

Anyways his highest test score (248) is against Bangladesh and he averages 136.66 with 5 hundreds against the BD

That was more like a funny thread,showing the irony.

The real irony is despite of calling Sehwag an ordinary and portraying Shekib and BD team as extra ordinary, BD lost the series 2-0.

GB

P.S: - SA 211/8. Parnell gone. AB is on 95.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom