What's new

Tendulkar's world-record 200

Sorry if that on is new thread before i search about Tendulkar thread on defence.pk but havnt seen any thats why i made that thread.

Anyways Sorry!

21cebb90ba779c64137284ead67e4f8e.jpg

This is how THE BEST PLAYER IN HISTORY OF CRICKET SPENDS his fun time

For Ricky its not about the averages its about BEING A WINNER !! A Champion , a true gentleman , who can be ruthless captain -

Class , and passion , we will never see a GREATER player then Ricky Ponting - Genius Captain

hahahaha...
ricky ponting and gentle man!!!!!!
he is the biggest drunkard around in cricket

It were the Bangladeshi's who were jumping all over it.

I didn't saw/read any Bangladeshi condemning the thread starter or disagreeing with him.

GB

Actually there were some Indians who agreed with me too :agree:

Sachin is a legend with a nice personality on the other hand Sehwag is not a legend and also doesn't have an outstanding personality.

This thread is about Sachin reaching another milestone and cricket lovers are simply appreciating him and congratulating India, period.

If someone wants to start a pissing contest then that is fine I can piss real far, that person should be prepared to clean his KB :lol:

3072042218c6cd37fe5a429d3eb7a859.jpg

Wagon wheel of Sachin Tendulkar in his 46th ton of 200 runs.

c053892be7a882a3cfaa890bb2866693.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar behive placements to all bowlers on course to 200.

GB

Mr. X - when will Afridi mature ;).. Sehwag was always a classical batsman. He scored a century on debut in Tests against South Africa in SA.
Just because he scores quickly - you can't brand him as a slogger or immature .. like Mr. Afridi!

well Afridi too has been matured since 2007. You probably not see him playing

He was a Bowling-all rounder and his bowling performance has been outstanding, also his batting is a big plus point for our team and he has played some mature innings later in 2008, 2009 and 2010.

with all due respect to my indian friends,

You see i am praising Tendulkar because he is a legend, he really knows how to bat, he has techniques, skills and ability to play all over the ground, anywhere in the World and against any team in the World

But it is not the same for Sehwag, Although he has quite a high average and good record against all nations but when you see him playing you can see a major difference between the batting of Sehwag and Tendulkar or Sehwag or any other classic player like Saeed Anwar or ponting. Sehwag is a kind of TALLAR who play sloggy shots very often, player like Dhoni, Dravid, Ganguly, Azharudin or even Jadega were better than Sehwag in terms of skills

Well thats my opinion only and you are welcome to disagree

He broke the record of Pakistani Batsman Saeed Anwar who scored 194 against INdia in 1997....Records are meant to be broken

well Afridi too has been matured since 2007. You probably not see him playing

He was a Bowling-all rounder and his bowling performance has been outstanding, also his batting is a big plus point for our team and he has played some mature innings later in 2008, 2009 and 2010.

Ball tampering is a crime.

Ball tampering while you are a captain of team is not mature.

Justifying the ball tampering is plane madness.

GB

with all due respect to my indian friends,

You see i am praising Tendulkar because he is a legend, he really knows how to bat, he has techniques, skills and ability to play all over the ground, anywhere in the World and against any team in the World

But it is not the same for Sehwag, Although he has quite a high average and good record against all nations but when you see him playing you can see a major difference between the batting of Sehwag and Tendulkar or Sehwag or any other classic player like Saeed Anwar or ponting. Sehwag is a kind of TALLAR who play sloggy shots very often, player like Dhoni, Dravid, Ganguly, Azharudin or even Jadega were better than Sehwag in terms of skills

Well thats my opinion only and you are welcome to disagree

I agree with you.

Watching Sachin,Ganguly,Dravid bat is like watching a masterpiece.

But even though Shewag has many records under him,his batting style does not please the eyes.Its only brute force,no art there.Same goes for Dhoni.

I agree with you.

Watching Sachin,Ganguly,Dravid bat is like watching a masterpiece.

But even though Shewag has many records under him,his batting style does not please the eyes.Its only brute force,no art there.Same goes for Dhoni.

You are wrong with Dhoni.

I wont take the pain to correct you.

Some brother from India will do the needful.

GB

P.S: - Calling Shekib Classy and Sehwag ordinary shows the psyche, now referring Dhoni as only brute force proves it.

and hence it is my wish that Tendulkar sets Mirpur or Chittagong on fire so that people can think before expressing their so-called opinion against Indian Cricket Team.

Anyways his highest test score (248) is against Bangladesh and he averages 136.66 with 5 hundreds against the BD

I read your wish.Good I liked it.Now read mine.

I wish Shahadat Hossain (bowler),score a triple century against India in India.No specific ground required.

Happy now?Or I just set your blood at boiling temperature? :undecided:

Not going to reply to any of your off-topic rants anymore.

Ball tampering is a crime.

Ball tampering while you are a captain of team is not mature.

Justifying the ball tampering is plane madness.

GB

i am not justifying his ball tempering

and don't forget your Dravid too did ball tempering ;) but i wasn't even talking about Ball Tempering here

I was merely pointing at his individual performance and not ball tempering

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom