What's new

Tendulkar slams 48th century

sub continent has been blessed with players of great caliber-though Pak is more famous for its fearsome bowlers,they also had zaheer abbas and yousuf,younis.
they were good players and have retired now,with kumble murali gone and
with retirement of dravid and tendulkar round the corner, i dont see a reason to continue watching cricket,may be once in a while see aasif aamer bowl or watch sehwag...that is it.....

Yes..I'll also stop watching the game ...No point in watching when there will be no sachin and dravid...

i will cry like a baby the day he announces his retirement, cant imagine cricket without him :(

yes..me too...

well tendulakr is great but not all time great as sir donald breadman about it is fact that sachin is the best batsman along side lara of this and last decade for sure no pint of discussion on it

Bradman the greatest... Well i dont think so...

Most of the innings bradman had in his career was against just England and that too most of them in test innings

Who was the greatest leg spinner in cricket history- shane warne

who is the greatest off spinner in cricket history- murali

who are the best swing bowlers in cricket history - waqar and wasim

who are the best fast bowlers in cricket history- bret lee and akthar. ( not to forget lawson , lillee and co but they were playing on same side.)

Did bradman played any among them - Nope

Sachin played against a variety of opposition in various forms that too in a very busy schedule with number of games which is un comparable to anybody including lara who didn't last long and was taken away from team after poor performance.

So people who says bradman is best even without seeing him batting are just nut cases because they say this due to the color of his flag.

well he is certainly the modern era master blaster - no doubt. bradman was in a different 'era' and what stands out is his average 99.96!!!

well he is certainly the modern era master blaster - no doubt. bradman was in a different 'era' and what stands out is his average 99.96!!!

cricket has evolved a lot from previous era when most of the games he played was limited to just few teams and in a very standardized format.

Hussey should have better average if he continued to play against a same team all the time.

People are recognized when the excel in different conditions..

there is no ifs and buts . Just plain simple facts.

cricket has evolved a lot from previous era when most of the games he played was limited to just few teams and in a very standardized format.

Hussey should have better average if he continued to play against a same team all the time.

People are recognized when the excel in different conditions..

there is no ifs and buts . Just plain simple facts.

I am agree with BENNY as sir Bradman had played only 29 tests as compare to sachin with 165 mathces...

That argument works on people of your age only :partay::partay:

Seriously though, I had a very lengthy and great discussion with Steven Lynch on this (alongwith a couple of other people in attendance since crowds at test matches in Pakistan are abysmally low).

In the end, everybody reached their own conclusion.

My dream of seeing Sachin in a test match on Pakistani soil remains unfulfilled. I will always regret missing the 2004 test due to unavoidable circumstances.

Tendulkar is the greatest ever, no match.

Latest news: Tendulkar 157, Raina 115 India 485/4:yahoo:

Raina out after a Dream Debut...
score-515-5 in 145.3 overs
Dhoni 13*
and
Sir Tendulkar still irritating Lankans...on 165*..approaching towards another double ton..
What a classic inning by SR tendulkar in a dumbo match..

I dont know about others but for me Cricket will be finished when Sachin will hang his bat.. I grew up watching his cricket and still watching and he is the only which never taste bitter to me.. older the better..

I dont know about others but for me Cricket will be finished when Sachin will hang his bat.. I grew up watching his cricket and still watching and he is the only which never taste bitter to me.. older the better..

Yes, I am also in same league..Cricket will be a "no to watch" thing after sachin's Retirement..:cry:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom