What's new

Tendulkar slams 48th century

no words left to be said about this man....just bow down and wait for his century of centuries...

^^^^
THE 'big deal' about it is the fact no one has achieved what he has.the The'big deal' is being the best at whatever you do.

Another classic achievement that stands out against sledgers and ball biters.. classic!!! hats of to maestro!!!!

The greatest batsman to have ever lived. No, Bradman is simply not for me. Too many arguments to disregard him.

The little master will be missed when he retires. What a player.

i will cry like a baby the day he announces his retirement, cant imagine cricket without him :(

Congrats Sachin. :tup:

But it's sad to see how the indian team still depend on sachin. :cry:

sub continent has been blessed with players of great caliber-though Pak is more famous for its fearsome bowlers,they also had zaheer abbas and yousuf,younis.
they were good players and have retired now,with kumble murali gone and
with retirement of dravid and tendulkar round the corner, i dont see a reason to continue watching cricket,may be once in a while see aasif aamer bowl or watch sehwag...that is it.....

well tendulakr is great but not all time great as sir donald breadman about it is fact that sachin is the best batsman along side lara of this and last decade for sure no pint of discussion on it

Guys he not only scored his 48 th century but prevented the team from follow on (if they can score 61 more runs)

The maestro comes to rescue again
:yahoo::yahoo:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom