What's new

Ten years ago in Pak Airfield

itsanufy

Reaction score
Country
India
A good read from a vernacular paper published from Kolkata India.
Sorry for a very poor translation by Google.
https://www.anandabazar.com/supplem...-spent-10-years-at-pakistan-air-base-1.964012

The long shadow is silent in the face of the tent. Downward, sweat on the forehead Heavy boot shuffle on the floor. The uncomfortable thing is being caught in the afternoon: 'Do not forgive the friend ... Mera koi kasur is nehi hai!'

The long arm of the olive dress comes forward to whom, the eyes of his falafale slowly dampen. Momin Khan's outer shadow is still long in his memorial courtyard.

Samir Ranjan Chowdhury - "It was my last day in Pakistan Airbase." The fragmentary pieces of the pictures are still flying like fish, in front of his eyes, in front of his eyes, Samir Ranjan Chowdhury dives like a panokauri on a noon of eight years before placing the painted pillow in the corner of the wall. The Ground Captain who left the Quetta Airbase in Pakistan - ten years of his life, has been newly built in the last few days, in his window.

After reaching the door of his house after reaching the narrow gutter in the narrow lane of the eastern suburbs and the paved pond, he is very quietly calling in the inside. After whispering, "I know the time is changing fast! Open the minds of the old days, and not even the Joe, everyone is crying! "

In order to find out the life of a Bengali Airforce officer after Pulwama, we have to agree though the name can be told, address or picture, is a must no! So, with a long sip of tea cup, he says, "I have not blamed anything. I had to join the winds of Pakistan in the situation! "

After that, one by one, he has changed his country silently, and the rule of state has to be repeatedly in the woods. Samiranjan tears his tired head on the wall and says, "The country has not changed voluntarily, the situation has repeatedly pushed the border, and has changed my home address!"

Coconut-proof shade-Dhaka route. Nim-jackfruit rows in the house. His birth and younger age was born in a suburban suburb of Chittagong in the soft shade of East Bengal. But the intensive calm of the village, after partition, became an unknown overnight. He still remembers those days and nights that he has always remembered the day and night.

Many of the pedestrians have changed their eyes behind the darkness and left behind the Bhayate-Goyal-Ranchi land and changed the eyes of the Father-grandfather. Someone has traveled in West Bengal, someone or someone else is far from unknown. Sameerananjan remembers that the village is all about lost and lost. "It is not that the storm of partition has come upon us too. Threats, eye-opulence, intimidation, all have been in the face, day after day. But our family was not willing to change our countryside and change our country. "

Therefore, the old playback face turned overnight, even though the fracture of the fracture was found in the village, but instead of being torn apart, the root was spread on the surface of the eighth floor. When the situation came to an end, Chowdhury's family was able to understand the old relieving of his residency. The partition was a struggle, but the then minority community of East Pakistan, there were silent restraints of not having too many families.

Samiranjan said, "Maybe there was a lot of wrongdoing to accept, but I could never think about leaving the country." He was in the middle of his childhood, and he reached the edge of the teenager. And then, a sudden call was made in the Pak army.

Nipat passed through the Bengali youth, some fear and some discomfort in Karachi's city of West Pakistan. The year's training program, Mittel, got the youngest first posting in June 1961. In the absence of Pub-Bengal's green, it was flown on the west coast of the sea, in F-86, Canberra and the air service in the sea - that was the beginning of his life in airsena. The 'Anime Target' was tied in front of the boy from the ground airplane of the Ground Captain - India.

On the old table, the throat of the Ghoshik throat shouting the screen of the TV screen. Warmth, a long corridor on the edge of the shadow of the light, the wagha waze and the convergence of the entree is coming forward to the congratulations.

Samiranjan dropped the empty cup of tea on the evening of the return of the MiG-broken wing commander, cheating on the evening flower plate. In the very low voice of Punjabis, the glasses removed the glasses, saying, "In those days, I still remember those night of mental torture. We know, we were given sleeping in the last night. Barrak standing in front of the order, start the drill! After a few hours of hard work, I have just returned to the camp, and I was summoned again to file the order. The head count starts in the dark night! "In this way, it was separated at one point in time by the Bengali soldiers of the Pak army.

But they are all the next words. Among them, the windmill of the airmere target has been taught by the birds. It has been taught, waiting is to be done, and if you get the chance, it will be torn like a bite and it will have to be torn down.

It was the first time in 1965 that the army of the armed forces took the opportunity. "Black blackboards were meant to be used by yellow chalks, and the spatial blows of India's skyline violation. It was meant to explain how we would fall in the 'enemy' sky in the sky. After that, 'How to return to work', the windscreen is safe, "he stopped at the head. Even if there was no war, the camp of the air force was hot with the smell of war, year after year. Samiranjan says, "There is no hesitation in saying, at that time I was in a whirl. It has been circulated silently in our country that the poison of poisonous hatred towards the country. I started to believe, yes, that's my job, that's the goal! "

That time the Indo-Pak war started. Their 'special training' started at the barracks-base. Those classes were allocated after the training phase. He remembers, "The continuous cultivation of anti-India provocative talk continues in those classes. Then there was a 'boosting session'. After the war, there was a dance form, so that an enemy base was broken by the bombing of the Enemy Target! "He had to revel in the success of Pak Air Force in the T-Link on all those bombers in war. "Yes, it was compulsory", a sigh pushes the suburban wall paint walls.

The news that the Pak army was backing in the war, the news started coming soon after a few days. Because the faujira did not go downstairs, there was a lot of encouragement to encourage them. But behind the encouragement and what can be put to the cover! Sameeranjan says, "Talking to the presspersons, the faces of their faces were frustrated and there was not much to say. It was reported that at one of the borders of Pakistan air force Canbera or Subar has broken down on one side after another. The update of the war to the ground staff was stopped once the faujid's mind did not break. "

Scandal spread across the barracks, doubts, fear and confusion. The fog of the confusion started to become even more intense and the war of Indo-Pak war began to come down.

The shouting of the flame was really silent at one point. Air force workers coming to blacks in the ears of the workers The news was that Khana, who lived far away from his homeland, his suburbs, surrounded by Nim-Kanthal, his playground, was spreading in the infancy of the old school. The Bengal army, spreading far into Karachi-Chawkawal's airbase, realized that East Pakistan was becoming an adult in the womb of war. And to break it, the special trainings that became so long in the Samiranjanjara, its application began in Mymensingh, Jhenaidah, in Chittagong, in Gathghat. Khan's bayonet paws bent in the army, his ribs were bent. He threw his pillow over the bed and said, "At first I realized that the lessons that I have received so long, my heart is becoming bloody and my homeland is gone." The afternoon is still in the pond,

The news came that the Indian Navy, the INS soldier attacked the Pak Bomber Aircraft. Quetta airbase lawn has become excited by the heavy boots on the floor. In the afternoon of the festivities, he stood silent under the narrow barracks of the army barracks. He says, "That day, the first Pak loyalty rog jamal. It seems to me that this is what suicidal things are going on! "The head of the wall, with a little rest, says," That start After that, a little bit of lip service was removed. It seems that my new home, Bangladesh is going to be a new world. And, the country which is called Bharatabarsa, standing beside him like a dhima, is helping him to get rid of him, whether he has guns against him! "If the ignominy of the ruckus was born, then what happened to the eyes of Bangali soldiers?

Within a month, the letter came. Nipat Three Line Letter - 'In special circumstances war was done to you.' Samiranjanjan was out of work. He is not alone, spreading in different barracks, around nine hundred Bengali soldiers are gathered in one place. '' The mental harassment started. The midnight parade, along with the drill in Night Bire, was closed as oil-soap, hair-bearded hairdresser, reduced allocation ratios. Monthly allowance reduced to just Rs 20. "After nearly one and a half years of war, they were returned to the new homeland, Bangladesh.

Turned off the TV. He said, "It was as if he was a return!"

Phagun's cough began in the dark rainy day. It says, "I can not understand which country is anything else, and no. Still, those warm affection reminds me of pieces. "

Yellow tin board indicates direction - bn 37 Tents with lanugose lent fertilizer The moon and the green flag flown by flying The month of the roast of five hundred air force battalions. Only he is different, Hindu Nijhum boiled foam in a corner of the kitchen. Couple eggs in the pot are dying in the head crate. If you have passed this egg in the egg, then the chicken waits for the night. Samiranjan says, "There was a world beyond the war. Sympathy, sympathy for each other. Wond Commander Arruk Reza and Selim Khan were told that after the war, even after the war, "Hummatat Chaudhury, Jit Terai Hoga." The arm of Momin Khan is still like a shadow in his courtyard.

In old Bangladesh, old roots are not rooted.

After a long time, back from the west, back to back, the identity of Bangladesh became unknown in the shadow of war. It's been a long time to tell the story of happiness and sorrow, spreading the legs, when it was far away. The neighbors were so dependent on the country that so long, in their mouth, unknown strangers, the books in the library of the paragraphs were changed to the other. The one who was grateful to the poor, so long as the homeland of the day, he knows that he is unaware of the new recital.

Sameerananjan changed the country. After a lot of tension, the family came to Sealdah station on a night train. After months of being in shelter in a few relatives, once settled in Calcutta, His address, at the outskirts of the city, is just plain. The airplane of the former ground captain of the air basin flows in the ceiling on the roof of the house, and flies in the window like a bird in the past. In vain, "Akira's mera to kusa Kasur nehi tha ..."
@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx

A good read from a vernacular paper published from Kolkata India.
Sorry for a very poor translation by Google.
https://www.anandabazar.com/supplem...-spent-10-years-at-pakistan-air-base-1.964012

The long shadow is silent in the face of the tent. Downward, sweat on the forehead Heavy boot shuffle on the floor. The uncomfortable thing is being caught in the afternoon: 'Do not forgive the friend ... Mera koi kasur is nehi hai!'

The long arm of the olive dress comes forward to whom, the eyes of his falafale slowly dampen. Momin Khan's outer shadow is still long in his memorial courtyard.

Samir Ranjan Chowdhury - "It was my last day in Pakistan Airbase." The fragmentary pieces of the pictures are still flying like fish, in front of his eyes, in front of his eyes, Samir Ranjan Chowdhury dives like a panokauri on a noon of eight years before placing the painted pillow in the corner of the wall. The Ground Captain who left the Quetta Airbase in Pakistan - ten years of his life, has been newly built in the last few days, in his window.

After reaching the door of his house after reaching the narrow gutter in the narrow lane of the eastern suburbs and the paved pond, he is very quietly calling in the inside. After whispering, "I know the time is changing fast! Open the minds of the old days, and not even the Joe, everyone is crying! "

In order to find out the life of a Bengali Airforce officer after Pulwama, we have to agree though the name can be told, address or picture, is a must no! So, with a long sip of tea cup, he says, "I have not blamed anything. I had to join the winds of Pakistan in the situation! "

After that, one by one, he has changed his country silently, and the rule of state has to be repeatedly in the woods. Samiranjan tears his tired head on the wall and says, "The country has not changed voluntarily, the situation has repeatedly pushed the border, and has changed my home address!"

Coconut-proof shade-Dhaka route. Nim-jackfruit rows in the house. His birth and younger age was born in a suburban suburb of Chittagong in the soft shade of East Bengal. But the intensive calm of the village, after partition, became an unknown overnight. He still remembers those days and nights that he has always remembered the day and night.

Many of the pedestrians have changed their eyes behind the darkness and left behind the Bhayate-Goyal-Ranchi land and changed the eyes of the Father-grandfather. Someone has traveled in West Bengal, someone or someone else is far from unknown. Sameerananjan remembers that the village is all about lost and lost. "It is not that the storm of partition has come upon us too. Threats, eye-opulence, intimidation, all have been in the face, day after day. But our family was not willing to change our countryside and change our country. "

Therefore, the old playback face turned overnight, even though the fracture of the fracture was found in the village, but instead of being torn apart, the root was spread on the surface of the eighth floor. When the situation came to an end, Chowdhury's family was able to understand the old relieving of his residency. The partition was a struggle, but the then minority community of East Pakistan, there were silent restraints of not having too many families.

Samiranjan said, "Maybe there was a lot of wrongdoing to accept, but I could never think about leaving the country." He was in the middle of his childhood, and he reached the edge of the teenager. And then, a sudden call was made in the Pak army.

Nipat passed through the Bengali youth, some fear and some discomfort in Karachi's city of West Pakistan. The year's training program, Mittel, got the youngest first posting in June 1961. In the absence of Pub-Bengal's green, it was flown on the west coast of the sea, in F-86, Canberra and the air service in the sea - that was the beginning of his life in airsena. The 'Anime Target' was tied in front of the boy from the ground airplane of the Ground Captain - India.

On the old table, the throat of the Ghoshik throat shouting the screen of the TV screen. Warmth, a long corridor on the edge of the shadow of the light, the wagha waze and the convergence of the entree is coming forward to the congratulations.

Samiranjan dropped the empty cup of tea on the evening of the return of the MiG-broken wing commander, cheating on the evening flower plate. In the very low voice of Punjabis, the glasses removed the glasses, saying, "In those days, I still remember those night of mental torture. We know, we were given sleeping in the last night. Barrak standing in front of the order, start the drill! After a few hours of hard work, I have just returned to the camp, and I was summoned again to file the order. The head count starts in the dark night! "In this way, it was separated at one point in time by the Bengali soldiers of the Pak army.

But they are all the next words. Among them, the windmill of the airmere target has been taught by the birds. It has been taught, waiting is to be done, and if you get the chance, it will be torn like a bite and it will have to be torn down.

It was the first time in 1965 that the army of the armed forces took the opportunity. "Black blackboards were meant to be used by yellow chalks, and the spatial blows of India's skyline violation. It was meant to explain how we would fall in the 'enemy' sky in the sky. After that, 'How to return to work', the windscreen is safe, "he stopped at the head. Even if there was no war, the camp of the air force was hot with the smell of war, year after year. Samiranjan says, "There is no hesitation in saying, at that time I was in a whirl. It has been circulated silently in our country that the poison of poisonous hatred towards the country. I started to believe, yes, that's my job, that's the goal! "

That time the Indo-Pak war started. Their 'special training' started at the barracks-base. Those classes were allocated after the training phase. He remembers, "The continuous cultivation of anti-India provocative talk continues in those classes. Then there was a 'boosting session'. After the war, there was a dance form, so that an enemy base was broken by the bombing of the Enemy Target! "He had to revel in the success of Pak Air Force in the T-Link on all those bombers in war. "Yes, it was compulsory", a sigh pushes the suburban wall paint walls.

The news that the Pak army was backing in the war, the news started coming soon after a few days. Because the faujira did not go downstairs, there was a lot of encouragement to encourage them. But behind the encouragement and what can be put to the cover! Sameeranjan says, "Talking to the presspersons, the faces of their faces were frustrated and there was not much to say. It was reported that at one of the borders of Pakistan air force Canbera or Subar has broken down on one side after another. The update of the war to the ground staff was stopped once the faujid's mind did not break. "

Scandal spread across the barracks, doubts, fear and confusion. The fog of the confusion started to become even more intense and the war of Indo-Pak war began to come down.

The shouting of the flame was really silent at one point. Air force workers coming to blacks in the ears of the workers The news was that Khana, who lived far away from his homeland, his suburbs, surrounded by Nim-Kanthal, his playground, was spreading in the infancy of the old school. The Bengal army, spreading far into Karachi-Chawkawal's airbase, realized that East Pakistan was becoming an adult in the womb of war. And to break it, the special trainings that became so long in the Samiranjanjara, its application began in Mymensingh, Jhenaidah, in Chittagong, in Gathghat. Khan's bayonet paws bent in the army, his ribs were bent. He threw his pillow over the bed and said, "At first I realized that the lessons that I have received so long, my heart is becoming bloody and my homeland is gone." The afternoon is still in the pond,

The news came that the Indian Navy, the INS soldier attacked the Pak Bomber Aircraft. Quetta airbase lawn has become excited by the heavy boots on the floor. In the afternoon of the festivities, he stood silent under the narrow barracks of the army barracks. He says, "That day, the first Pak loyalty rog jamal. It seems to me that this is what suicidal things are going on! "The head of the wall, with a little rest, says," That start After that, a little bit of lip service was removed. It seems that my new home, Bangladesh is going to be a new world. And, the country which is called Bharatabarsa, standing beside him like a dhima, is helping him to get rid of him, whether he has guns against him! "If the ignominy of the ruckus was born, then what happened to the eyes of Bangali soldiers?

Within a month, the letter came. Nipat Three Line Letter - 'In special circumstances war was done to you.' Samiranjanjan was out of work. He is not alone, spreading in different barracks, around nine hundred Bengali soldiers are gathered in one place. '' The mental harassment started. The midnight parade, along with the drill in Night Bire, was closed as oil-soap, hair-bearded hairdresser, reduced allocation ratios. Monthly allowance reduced to just Rs 20. "After nearly one and a half years of war, they were returned to the new homeland, Bangladesh.

Turned off the TV. He said, "It was as if he was a return!"

Phagun's cough began in the dark rainy day. It says, "I can not understand which country is anything else, and no. Still, those warm affection reminds me of pieces. "

Yellow tin board indicates direction - bn 37 Tents with lanugose lent fertilizer The moon and the green flag flown by flying The month of the roast of five hundred air force battalions. Only he is different, Hindu Nijhum boiled foam in a corner of the kitchen. Couple eggs in the pot are dying in the head crate. If you have passed this egg in the egg, then the chicken waits for the night. Samiranjan says, "There was a world beyond the war. Sympathy, sympathy for each other. Wond Commander Arruk Reza and Selim Khan were told that after the war, even after the war, "Hummatat Chaudhury, Jit Terai Hoga." The arm of Momin Khan is still like a shadow in his courtyard.

In old Bangladesh, old roots are not rooted.

After a long time, back from the west, back to back, the identity of Bangladesh became unknown in the shadow of war. It's been a long time to tell the story of happiness and sorrow, spreading the legs, when it was far away. The neighbors were so dependent on the country that so long, in their mouth, unknown strangers, the books in the library of the paragraphs were changed to the other. The one who was grateful to the poor, so long as the homeland of the day, he knows that he is unaware of the new recital.

Sameerananjan changed the country. After a lot of tension, the family came to Sealdah station on a night train. After months of being in shelter in a few relatives, once settled in Calcutta, His address, at the outskirts of the city, is just plain. The airplane of the former ground captain of the air basin flows in the ceiling on the roof of the house, and flies in the window like a bird in the past. In vain, "Akira's mera to kusa Kasur nehi tha ..."
@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx

Could have been a good read.

বাবা আমার, আমায় অননুবাদিত বাংলা-টা দিয়ে দে, তোদেরকে গুছিয়ে অনুবাদটা করে দেব। যা কিছু মায়া লাগতো, গুগল-এর বাচ্চা তো সেটাও কেড়ে নিলো !

বাবা আমার, আমায় অননুবাদিত বাংলা-টা দিয়ে দে, তোদেরকে গুছিয়ে অনুবাদটা করে দেব। যা কিছু মায়া লাগতো, গুগল-এর বাচ্চা তো সেটাও কেড়ে নিলো !

দাদা আপনার মুখের গালিটাও দেখি বেশ মিষ্টি। :-)

দাদা আপনার মুখের গালিটাও দেখি বেশ মিষ্টি। :-)

I saw what you did!

আমায় তেল দেয়া শক্ত নিষেধ। চট করে খেয়ে যাই তো !

Stop writing in shitty languages.

@waz look at this Professional

Back
Top Bottom