What's new

Ten dumb things Boston Marathon bombing suspects did after the attack

So they will attack Russia, is that what you are hinging at? How the heck does the US benefit from Russian attackers, if anything Iranians, North Koreans would have been better.

Dear wright don't take it seriously...just a wild conspiracy theory..and not even mine...some stupid news analyst who is claiming this because of USA's past record with Russian..as russians have always give tough time to Americans and not even russia,he claim that the criminal who was involved belong to an area near chechnya:bunny:

But besides all that fun seriously I do admit one thing...and this my thought...that nowadays.....war strategies are changed a lot
in this electronic era,every country want to sustain its dominance and power..all countries are on list..including america on top.and in order to deal with this...they don't capture specific areas completely...the powerful countries attack on developing ones so that they can suffer through maximum collateral damage.......

1. Wear a baseball cap backwards and no sunglasses.

Wow......real evidence:

2. Not react to the explosions.

stares in that direction in apparent bewilderment and alarm.......why would he react that way if he knew what was going on?:mod:

3. Leave their car at the repair shop, then go pick it up

So he knows his going to attack boston and a key component would be access to a car but he sends it to the mechanic to have cosmetic work....bumper-panel.

4. Stay in Boston.
Go to the gym, check in on their broken car, and, in Dzhokhar's case, go to a party on the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth campus.During the three-day window in which their involvement was unknown, they made no attempt to flee,

Seem rather relaxed for somebody that has just bombed a load of people.......they where both intelligent people and knew fully well everything on the boston attack was on cctv and who ever did it would get caught but they just back and acted normal.....either they are very stupid or innocent and we know they where not stupid.:cheesy:

5. Run out of cash

The fact they hadn't budgeted and had to resort to such desperate measures

Somehow they where super efficient in attacking boston but lost there brains after.

6.Not understand how ATMs work

Lived in the USA since the age of 8 but dont know how an ATM machine works put are somehow capable of putting together a pressure cooker bomb.:cool:

7. Confess to the hostage
"Did you hear about the Boston explosion? I did that."

Of course that would be the first thing you would say.:pop:

9. Keep the hostage's phone.
8. Stop for a snack and allow hostage to escape.

So you have just taken a hostage and confessed but then feel a bit hungry and both of you leave the car to the guy can escape and phone the police.......how so convenient.:argh:

10. Bring a BB gun.

If i reacall they where throwing grenades-ied at the police and firing shots at them........so they carried all the stuff with them and then hijacked the car and confessed there crimes and then let the hostage escape while they both had lunch and luckily the hostage left his phone in the car(if you where a hostage would you leave your phone in the car or take it with you?)which the police are able to track the gps........and if i believe that i might as well think santa is real guy.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well analysed...please also elaborate:keeping hostage's phone:omghaha:

well analysed...please also elaborate:keeping hostage's phone:omghaha:

You cant beat that they felt hungry after taking a hostage but somehow both leave the car to go into the garage so leave way clear for the hostage to escape......and yeah the hostage instead of getting his phone to call for help leaves it in the car.
Reminds me of the old bob marley line....brainwashed propaganda makes you a fool

I think the dumbest thing they did was to "plot" an attack and not expected to be caught. This is America son!

There's no doubt that terrorists are dumb which is proved by their apparent brainwashing that takes place and it's too stupid to expect them to make a clean planned getaway - they are much better as suicide bombers - blown to bits instead of trying to escape and show their stupidity. :lol:

I think it was a modernistic suicide mission , with the exception that you don't kill yourself on site, but rather spend some time chilling up your enemy

yeah well said......i mean just look at the height of their stupidity...that after committing a bomb-blast...they were having lunch?:woot:

BS. There are photos of him running away after the explosion.

@Hazzy997 didnt EVERYONE run?! or did someone stand and waited to be blown next? It is NATURAL instincts to run, right? :unsure:

They claimed he sat around and acted as if nothing happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
they were focusing more on his facial expressions dear....:woot: there was no fear on their faces...

There was on the younger ones face, look up the pictures online. So they lied about him sitting around?

Back
Top Bottom