What's new

Temporary Peace, Permanent Threat (for India) - Praveen Sawhney

i wonder if Kashmir issue resolution is close at hand or not. not sure why we agreed to a ceasefire if thats not the case. what happens when Indian troops commit another atrocity on Kashmiris?
We are peace loving however that doesn't mean e are pushover

And inspite of " heavily armed, Organized and drilled Pakistan armed forces ain't losing to disorganized vegetarian Indian army " , no direct attempt to rout this inept Indian army and wrest Kashmir ? Just relying on ragtag terrorists ?
Cowardice ?
No.... Its cost benefit analysis and population controlling program....

You do realize that foreigners except Pakistanis can just drive or fly into indian kashmir without any permit ? Do you believe this atrocity propaganda or are you just being a good Pakistani ?

No they can't. You do not even allow Indian journalists there without special permits. You don't allow foreign journalists at all. You do not allow UN observers there even after agreeing to it.

you can continue to quote and listen pravin's, ashok's and many others when they speak against India, but discard them when they speak against pakistan or china :p: :p: :p:

i love when a thread is opened with one line quote of some non sense video and people relentlessly talk about it :p: :p: :p:

No they can't. You do not even allow Indian journalists there without special permits. You don't allow foreign journalists at all. You do not allow UN observers there even after agreeing to it.
Journalists and officials require special permission everywhere in the world to access sensitive areas.
But you very well knew i was referring to ordinary tourists and citizens .
I will repeat, foreign tourists require no permission to enter Indian kashmir, while they require special permits to enter Pakistan kashmir.

Journalists and officials require special permission everywhere in the world to access sensitive areas.

Please read it again. "You do not allow foreign journalists at all". "Indian journalists require permits". Pakistani journalists require no such special permits, neither do foreign journalists.

But you very well knew i was referring to ordinary tourists and citizens .

They cannot either. Given the months long curfew in place there. Or maybe the "Protected/Restricted Area Permit" before that? So no, they cannot.

I will repeat, foreign tourists require no permission to enter Indian kashmir, while they require special permits to enter Pakistan kashmir.

Wrong on both accounts. Please do not make claims out of thin air. In fact, even Indians can visit Gilgit Baltistan.

ps: Conveniently ignored the UN Observers fact, didn't we?

Do you believe this atrocity propaganda or are you just being a good Pakistani ?

Forgot to mention the hundreds of reports by impartial third-party observers confirming the "atrocity propaganda". You definitely are a good Indian.

Back
Top Bottom