What's new

Temporarily suspend N Waziristan operation in civilian areas: Imran

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chairman Imran Khan on Sunday said the military should temporarily halt bombardments in areas of North Waziristan where the civilian population has not evacuated.
“The operation should not be conducted in villagers where women and children are present as they are currently stranded,” Imran said in a press conference in the capital.

He also said that according to information available with the party, militancy will spread to areas bordering Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the wake of the operation and that the police and security should be beefed up.

He urged the federal government to meet with the provincial government and chalk out a plan to facilitate the influx of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) as well as growing security concerns.

“The prime minister should stop his foreign trips and plan for rehabilitation. This planning should have happened before but the KP government was not informed of the operation.”

He also appealed to the Sindh and Punjab provincial governments to facilitate the IDPs. “I appeal to Sindh and Punjab not to stop people who are collateral damage of the operation from entering their provinces.”

“These are Pakistanis. It is not their fault. They are angry. They are being shunned.”

Temporarily suspend N Waziristan operation in civilian areas: Imran - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

529192-cartoonsabirthapril-1365954728-599-640x480.jpg

Temporary suspension of Military operation now is not possible, no time can be give to these rented terrorists to regroup. People of NWA & rented terrorists hiding in NWA knew Military operation was coming & so the top rented terrorist leaders moved to rented Afghanistan for shelter.

He wants his future party members to slip out, i think

Back
Top Bottom