What's new

Tell Pakistan to stop exporting terror to India: BJP tells China

Alright then, how about this.

America and China share the worlds largest bilateral economic relationship, and are the number 1 and number 2 largest economies. When people talk about the "G2" or the "P5+1", it never involves India.

India on the other hand is not even in the TOP TEN largest economies.

In terms of strategic and economic value, India falls far behind China and Pakistan for America. China is economically vital for America, and Pakistan is strategically vital for America. India is neither.

We are not discussing India's importance to US. The topic at hand is Sino-Indian relations. Being in the top ten list is hardly relevant either, we will make that list in about an year given the current growth rates but it won't have any significant impact on Sino-Indian relations.
All the points you mentioned still doesn't allow china to settle its issues with India in China's favor.

America and China share the worlds largest bilateral economic relationship, and are the number 1 and number 2 largest economies. When people talk about the "G2" or the "P5+1", it never involves India.

In terms of strategic and economic value, India falls far behind China and Pakistan for America. China is economically vital for America, and Pakistan is strategically vital for America. India is neither.

Yeah but that's because we started economic reforms 15-20 later than you guys did?
Talk about 'G2' in 2040 or 2050 see which countries you'd be reffering to? [its too far ahead to plan but still] India will in TOP TEN economies by 2012 and in TOP FIVE by 2016-17?

And not really India is important to US to counter growing chinese influence in the region? But India and China should not play the game the way america wants us to.

I dont think this is even worth arguing with you over....

You obviously arent in your right senses....especially considering that I have see you have a balanced view in the past.

If you disagree, then please feel free to present an argument against it.

My balanced view towards Sino-Indian relations that I had before, is long dead I'm afraid.

Senior CPC Leader Meets Indian Guests

Li Changchun, a senior leader of the Communist Party of China (CPC), vowed Friday to enhance the CPC's relations with India's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).

Relations between the CPC and Indian political parties are important to ties between the two nations, Li said during his meeting in Beijing with visiting BJP (Indian People's Party) President Nitin Gadkari.

Li expressed hope the two parties continue to foster exchange and cooperation, to further mutual understanding and friendship between the two peoples.

Li, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, said China-India relations have improved since the two nations celebrated the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations last year.

Li said he hopes the two nations work together to cement political mutual trust.

Gadkari expressed admiration for China's tremendous economic growth and social progress.

Gadkari also expressed his hope that relations between the BJP and the CPC develop and expand.

Gadkari visited China at the invitation of the CPC International Department.

Senior CPC Leader Meets Indian Guests

We are not discussing India's importance to US. The topic at hand is Sino-Indian relations. Being in the top ten list is hardly relevant either, we will make that list in about an year given the current growth rates but it won't have any significant impact on Sino-Indian relations.
All the points you mentioned still doesn't allow china to settle its issues with India in China's favor.

The thread went off on a slight tangent, and in response to your post, I clarified what I meant.

Back to the original topic, the BJP is in for some bad luck if it thinks that it can somehow interfere with Sino-Pakistani relations.

The thread went off on a slight tangent, and in response to your post, I clarified what I meant.

Back to the original topic, the BJP is in for some bad luck if it thinks that it can somehow interfere with Sino-Pakistani relations.

This is not interfering sino-pak relationship at all mate?
This just suggests that BJP just requested china [who has really good relationship and influence in pakistan] to ask pakistan to stop exporting terrorism to india? Do you think this interfering sino-pak friendship?

So you're saying India should just let pakistan export terrorism??

But India is not viewed as threat and a menace to America. China is. China has always supported the countries like N.Korea which is a clear threat to the US and a menace to the world. China is also a threat to American allies like Japan. So the Americans would try to align more with India to balance the threat. And about the brag about you being the 2nd largest economy, you are no better than some silly fanboy Indians.

BJP the hindu extremist party? Who gives a SHYT about them.

Nope. BJP stands for Bharatiya Janta Party whicch literally means people's part of india [which also shares the name with china's current ruling party 'people's party']? There are so many muslim politicians in BJP as well.

If you disagree, then please feel free to present an argument against it.

I presented (The US-India 1-2-3 Deal) as a minor example of the significance of the Indo-US relationship compared to that of Pakistan....

I asked you to present any example (recent preferably) where Pakistan has been advantaged at the cost of India...
I think that alone should tell you the placement on what we call the "Political ladder"

My balanced view towards Sino-Indian relations that I had before is long dead I'm afraid
I am truly surprised at how malleable you are, especially considering that comments from some no-names on the internet have affected you so gravely....

Anyways to each his own...Im no evangelist, nor do I have any interest in moulding your opinion favorably towards my country....
If better relations prevail between China and India, you will do so yourself

Nope. BJP stands for Bharatiya Janta Party whicch literally means people's part of india [which also shares the name with china's current ruling party 'people's party']? There are so many muslim politicians in BJP as well.

Exactly.. and these are main leaders too

SHAHNAWAZ_NAJMA_SHIV_11059e.jpg

Shahnawaz Hussain

E0E999BAD02543EC2B1D7E_Large.jpg

Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi

And few extras

Hundreds of Muslim leaders join BJP

Muslim leaders seek BJP support to defeat MIM | | | Indian Express

Enjoy...........

But India is not viewed as threat and a menace to America. China is. China has always supported the countries like N.Korea which is a clear threat to the US and a menace to the world. China is also a threat to American allies like Japan. So the Americans would try to align more with India to balance the threat. And about the brag about you being the 2nd largest economy, you are no better than some silly fanboy Indians.

If you don't like the facts, then what can I say. :no:

Clearly, the US-China economic relationship is FAR more important than the USA-India economic relationship.

The international media mostly talks about the P5+1. USA-India relations are just a sideshow, they never make the front page headlines.

Anyways to each his own...Im no evangelist, nor do I have any interest in moulding your opinion favorably towards my country....
If better relations prevail between China and India, you will do so yourself

All it did, was show me the true face of Indians, and I am very glad to have seen it. :tup:

And if you think it was a "grave" change, then you overestimate the importance of India. It was only a minor change.

Now perhaps we should get back to the topic?

Modi the butcher of gujrat is also a member aint he?

Anyways...... Tell bjpee to shut up..... Nobdy gives a shyt abt em.

Back
Top Bottom