What's new

Telangana could open Pandora's box of statehood demands

the present Muslim pop of AP is 9 %, Telangana Muslim pop is 24 % , 45% concentrated in HYD, go figure out .
MIM will have more political clout , no more neutralisation by Hindus in Rayalaseema and Coastal Andhra.

Telangana will be another Muslim-dominated state like Kashmir, West Bengal and Assam.

Ill tell you one simple thing even muslims of Andhra will lol over the above comment because they dont drag religion in to matters of poverty, economics and Statehood.

Ill tell you one simple thing even muslims of Andhra will lol over the above comment because they dont drag religion in to matters of poverty, economics and Statehood.

under the Nizams, Muslims prospered, the erstwhile Hyderabad state was the largest and most prosperous of all princely states in India and it never wanted to be part of India.

Nigga @manlion sounds like a self hating Tamil Muslim.

Last edited by a moderator:
The US with 300 million people has 50 states, india with 1.2 BILLION has 28? As long as this brings better governance so be it.

UP and Bihar are more deserving of being broken up though- alone they account for more than most large nations (by population) and governance is a real issue in these states.

its just the beginning to the END .way to go pro Muslim Telangana

Do you even know if Telangana is pro muslim?:cheesy: I am from hyderabad the heratland of telangana.All this is a show put on by congress till elections.If they lose they will say we didnt get a chance to give you statehood.If they win they will turn things around and pass the bill in state assembly which i am sure wont gain majority as the telangana party TRS has less no.of seats.
Btw, The pro- muslim party MIM is all for a united state not separate one as they fear they will be overwhelmed in Separate state called Telangana.:rofl:

try not giving them a state and there are enough players around to lead them astray.

You are out of your mind to think any Indian wants to be a separate nation.Enough players or not nothing can make people of AP demand for separate nation, keep living in your dreams of breaking india.;)

Telangana will be Muslim dominated , in their greed for votes, BJP will be "useful" for Islamic expansion ..

Look whos talking a person sitting in another country whos got no idea what the local situation is everyone is a armchair activist nowadays.:woot:

the present Muslim pop of AP is 9 %, Telangana Muslim pop is 24 % , 45% concentrated in HYD, go figure out .
MIM will have more political clout , no more neutralisation by Hindus in Rayalaseema and Coastal Andhra.

Telangana will be another Muslim-dominated state like Kashmir, West Bengal and Assam.

Oh yeah that is why MIM is opposed to telangana as they fear they might become dominant and have more political clout?:)If telangana is formed that will be the worst fear of muslims,

I think UP should be split into 4-5 states. I agree with Mayawati on this.

Oh yeah that is why MIM is opposed to telangana as they fear they might become dominant and have more political clout?:)If telangana is formed that will be the worst fear of muslims,

Asaduddin Owaisi,MIM chief said: "It is not that we are opposed to Telangana per se. If a new state is formed the tally of seats of our party in elections will go up. But we have to first ensure the safety and welfare of Muslims and other things such as the future of Urdu language. Will these be safe in Telangana is the issue,"

Asaduddin Owaisi,MIM chief said: "It is not that we are opposed to Telangana per se. If a new state is formed the tally of seats of our party in elections will go up. But we have to first ensure the safety and welfare of Muslims and other things such as the future of Urdu language. Will these be safe in Telangana is the issue,"

Hmm, in case you didn't know it was the Telangana people who fought the Razakars and the Nizam rule and there were frequent riots between muslims and telangana people.What makes you think they will support MIM or let muslims dominate them.Telangana people fight unlike using diplomacy as Andhra people. Muslims are settled in old city that is why you think they are in majority.Owaisi is putting a brave face thats all, he knows how bleak his future is if Telangana is formed.

Say what you want i know the ground reality as i live there, so all your propaganda is hogwash.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom