What's new

Tejas to fire US, Russian missiles at IAF show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave yourselves.

Is my negative going to stand, and is the troller not going to get one? If you can see the deleted posts, I'm sure you realize how ludicrous that is. I won't ask again, if that's just how things work here.

Is my negative going to stand, and is the troller not going to get one? If you can see the deleted posts, I'm sure you realize how ludicrous that is. I won't ask again, if that's just how things work here.

I believe they are unable to reverse ratings on posts that have been deleted.

tell me,does my previous post deserves negative rating or not?if not,then remove it.
thanks
Your complain is listened. I am right now posting via cell phone, so I am unable to reverse your and @ayesha.a rating rightnow.However, I will reverse your rating tomorrow.
You can, on the other hand tag any mod and show my response.Request them for reversal.

Regards

It wasn't a flame bait. India does produce junk like Dhruv, so it was a very genuine question. After all there is a reason why it gets towed on trailers during republic day parades.

Secondly, when you are rude with someone, don't expect the other person to respect you. But I don't expect you to understand that.

'Military Professional', yet act like a troll teen on the forum? Please know where Dhruvs are operating, and it's various roles. It's true work horse. And you bring up Tejas being towed by a trailer? Okay? Mirages and Mig 21s, both at their prime were also towed on a trailer back then, please actually find out why instead of posting stupid comments.

Why negative rating for post #35 by @valkire777 ?

He has stated a known fact that even Israeli Defence ministry ,a competent ministry/military at that, uses Dhruv.
You are strictly advised to stick to the topic.Regarding title holder issue, we will make sure that it will be prevented in future.
Do not discuss complains and rating issues in this thread.You are most welcome to raise issue at ghq.
Any further arguments and thread will be closed

Enough said

You can continue making your low quality posts here, but the fact is that when you ''inducted'' a half baked aircraft that could not do half the things Tejas can do even before FOC, you signed the death warrant of the gallant Pakistani pilot who perished when a ''finished'' JF 17 crashed killing him.

You must be cognizant of the fact that F-16s, F-18s and even F-117s and B-2s have suffered crashes, would you consider them 'half-baked' platforms as well? The fact that an aircraft crashes does not mean it is half-baked, if that were any measure to go by then the Mig-21 would have been a 'pre-baked' platform.
Its simple probability, the more aircraft you have and the more sorties they fly, and the JF-17s fly extensively if I might add for everything from training flights, to conversion courses and even airstrikes, an incident becomes ever more likelier.

Last edited:
Your complain is listened. I am right now posting via cell phone, so I am unable to reverse your and @ayesha.a rating rightnow.However, I will reverse your rating tomorrow.
You can, on the other hand tag any mod and show my response.Request them for reversal.

Regards

Tell me which ratings need to be reversed. I'll do it.

Tell me which ratings need to be reversed. I'll do it.
Sir,
The ratings given by khafee in first 2 pages.
@valkire777 I didn't rated you negative. Might be I have clicked by mistake.Making posts from touchscreen cellphones is really a headache for me.
Mention post number and icarus will reverse them for you.
Regards

Sir,
The ratings given by khafee in first 2 pages.
@valkire777 I didn't rated you negative. Might be I have clicked by mistake.Making posts from touchscreen cellphones is really a headache for me.
Mention post number and icarus will reverse them for you.
Regards

Consider it done.

Reversed the ratings off @valkire777 and @mkb95's posts. We might need an admin to fix these two posts as they have been deleted after rating:

Tbh though, both these posts were asking for it. Might want to deliberate on them for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom