What's new

Tejas to Begin High-altitude Trials in Leh.

If you or anybody else have CAD model of Tejas then give it to me. I have CST Studio Suite and HFSS in my GPU computing lab. I can calculate the RCS. Can't find time to make model myself though :)

Exactly the problem, it'll take weeks to make the exact model of the aircraft.

i remember reading abt changing the fuel mix and also due to limited oxygenation and higher altitude related issues, most birds are nt able to deploy MTOW and are more of 75-80% carrying capacity... can sumbdy throw more light on this...

My bike EFI (electronic Fuel injector) Bullet failed High altitude test

you even didnt like the last music... that's linkin park man........

Video is not about music. It is about aircraft. Those songs are great but not on fighter plane video
Songs are like distraction. Just music should be better.

SP’s Exculsive - SP's Aviation

June 02, 2014: The LCA Tejas has had an excellent 2014 so far, most recently with three platforms completing a rigorous round of weapons trials in Jamnagar. Equally crucial are ongoing weather trials and performance trials at hot and high airfields. Newly available photographs of the LCA Tejas Mk.1 gunning its engines to notch up test points from the world's highest operational airfield at Leh shows a limited series production (LSP) airframe buzzing the Himalayas of lower Ladakh in a series of maneouvers crucial to final operational clearance. Performance in rarefied high altitude airfields is a critical requirement stipulated by the IAF as it intends to deploy or detach aircraft at a series of forward bases from time to time for operations and force projection. The Tejas, which underwent crucial winter trials in February last year as well, will continue to stretch its legs over the forbidding north in an effort to achieve full weather compliance. Sources on Team Tejas confirm that the little jet performed admirably, and were confident of strapping on additional loads to the aircraft's pylons to push it even further.
tejas-winter-2014-1.jpg

tejas-winter-2014-2.jpg

tejas-winter-2014-3.jpg

tejas-winter-2014-4.jpg

tejas-winter-2014-5.jpg

tejas-winter-2014-6.jpg

Sources on Team Tejas confirm that the little jet performed admirably, and were confident of strapping on additional loads to the aircraft's pylons to push it even further.

This is awesome. Like ALH, It seems to be surpassing the expectations. It not only lifted intended load easily but giving a confidence to its designers that it may lift more load. We need it to match SAAB grippen. MK 2 shall be a real *** kicker will outclass anything except SU 30 in our neighborhood.

too little and too fucking late.......................

Last year there was a problem in winter trial and engine had performed bellow exception. Now it has performed exceedingly well. Scientist are thinking of increasing the payload. Very good news. The aircraft has moved in further towards being a highly mature machine. Now according to me, If it completes the 360* horizontal loop in 20 second, Aircraft is fully mature. It has shown some exciting vertical loop timing of 19 second in aero India 2013. Now it has surpassed the Expedition of winter trial. Good going Tejas.

Back
Top Bottom